Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth (13330 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Meet The Hottest Black Nurse On Instagram: Her Large Breasts Can Cure Diseases. / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 2:55pm On May 07, 2023
Guy... and.Girls if you like, Thanks to being on Nairaland I found out who Ameliasocurvy is. She is a girl from the middle east who has massive huge mesmerizing Yansh. Mehn this girls ass na die. I bought a London used phone just to download and keep all her pictures and videos since TikTok and Instagram have banned her accounts. I don't get it, who does not like Yansh ? Why do people pretend so much. are we children ?
Anyway I just wanted to express my joy at discovery of her. I am in lust. If you like say she has had BBL that is your own business.

6 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 2:58pm On May 07, 2023
Is she not fine ? ? ? Abeg.... Any player hater just go to TikTok or Instagram or Twitter and you will melt at her charms. I love the way she does not have attitude issues but is down to earth in her videos. Some chicks you can see bad attitude even when they are smiling and laughing. Ameliasocurvy is my Dream Woman any day any time.

2 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 3:04pm On May 07, 2023
Talking off big huge Yansh, please anyone who has pictures of A woman called Sade Johnson I am more than willing to buy. If you have her phone number I will give you N10k. She is on WhatsApp and models the clothes she sells for her WhatsApp buyers, please I will pay N2k per picture. I will upload a picture of her so all my fellow Womanizers, Woman Wrappers, Pervs can search their phones maybe if They have her pictures

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:09pm On May 12, 2023
Ameliaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 12:11pm On May 12, 2023
Ammmmmeeeeeeellllllliaaaaaaa !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 11:48pm On May 14, 2023
Anyone with pictures of this person ? Cash is involved if you have any pictures. Help a brother out. Cash is involved

2 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2023
Posts of a teenager or jobless person.

You create a thread to post someone that does not know you exist.

This foolishness is so intense.

23 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 6:36am On May 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Player hating is too much. Do you not talk of people you do not know in all your posts ? All these Pharisees of social media, who love to pretend they are judges. Who pretend they are better than others

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by okunwaye(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2023
Make god no allow make dem kill you undecided
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Infolenka: 7:43am On May 15, 2023
This fat faced, disproportionate woman with excess fat every where is who you are calling sexiest woman on earth.

Even when I create my threads about busty and big Booty women I never claim they are the sexiest women on earth.

Sexiness is more than just having big yansh. It's also about how beautiful a woman is facially, her hair, the way they she walks, the way she carries herself and how she speaks.

Not only do you have very poor taste in women, you are also very ignorant of actual sexy women on the internet. Educate yourself my guy.

14 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by OndoRaph(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2023
Baddest0007:
Anyone with pictures of this person ? Cash is involved if you have any pictures. Help a brother out. Cash is involved
YAHOO!

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 4:44pm On May 15, 2023
Infolenka:
This fat faced, disproportionate woman with excess fat every where is who you are calling sexiest woman on earth.

Even when I create my threads about busty and big Booty women I never claim they are the sexiest women on earth.

Sexiness is more than just having big yansh. It's also about how beautiful a woman is facially, her hair, the way they she walks, the way she carries herself and how she speaks.

Not only do you have very poor taste in women, you are also very ignorant of actual sexy women on the internet. Educate yourself my guy.

No Son, you need to learn how to read. Did I say Sexist Woman or hottest Woman .?
Please read aloud to me what I posted. " Be a good boy, you can do it...... " Have you eat ? Have you Pupu ? "

3 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 4:50pm On May 15, 2023
OndoRaph:
YAHOO!

Na Hotmail. I'm looking for pictures of Messi's goal in World cup final, I want to see pictures from 20 different angles and you say it s Yahoo. Once the sexually dead wanksters see a dude searching for a babe they think it's Yahoo. Nigerian men are little boys with little minds

2 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Sammy101111(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2023
Lol my female friend chiaamaka as times two of that ass she is always shy to go out lol .

Nothing inside this Yanch but distractions

Na normal thing big or Small

Even the smallest one may be more enjoyable Good smell than the big Yanchs

5 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 5:28pm On May 15, 2023
Ameliasocurvy is the World's Hottest Woman. Because I say so. The Colonial mentally morons need some white person to say so and like brainless Africans they cannot think for themselves. The Nigerian girl need her friends to find out how hot a màn is. The Nigerian man needs the White to tell him who is sexy.

3 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 5:30pm On May 15, 2023
Sammy101111:
Lol my female friend chiaamaka as times two of that ass she is always shy to go out lol .

Nothing inside this Yanch but distractions

Na normal thing big or Small

Even the smallest one may be more enjoyable Good smile than the big Yanchs

My guy, you have said the truth but na big ones I like

2 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by VivaNG: 5:34pm On May 15, 2023
Your pepee will never touch any of these women. Stop fantasizing go and look for a second job. These women are on auction to highest bidders.

6 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 9:28pm On May 15, 2023
VivaNG:
Your pepee will never touch any of these women. Stop fantasizing go and look for a second job. These women are on auction to highest bidders.

Naija men are subconscious woman haters, let's assume I had said " Messi is the greatest footballer of all time " and had gone on to gush about his skills and goals would anyone say " Messi is out of my league and he only plays for the highest bidder ? They would all say I am a Messi fan and leave it at that. No one would say I wanted to meet Messi or wanted money from Messi. But when it comes to men praising Women for whatever reason everyone falls over themselves to stop men from praising Women. Messi has his football fans. Ameliasocurvy has her big booty fans. I'd take her over Messi any day any time. Ameliasocurvy is the Bomb. I'm at her Mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by VivaNG: 11:52pm On May 15, 2023
Baddest0007:

Naija men are subconscious woman haters, let's assume I had said " Messi is the greatest footballer of all time " and had gone on to gush about his skills and goals would anyone say " Messi is out of my league and he only plays for the highest bidder ? They would all say I am a Messi fan and leave it at that. No one would say I wanted to meet Messi or wanted money from Messi. But when it comes to men praising Women for whatever reason everyone falls over themselves to stop men from praising Women. Messi has his football fans. Ameliasocurvy has her big booty fans. I'd take her over Messi any day any time. Ameliasocurvy is the Bomb. I'm at her Mercy.

All these creative writing all cuz of some piece of stanky slimy warm hole?

4 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 10:40am On May 16, 2023
VivaNG:

All these creative writing all cuz of some piece of stanky slimy warm hole?

Perhaps you should watch your favorite male football team and think of Anal. If that is not the case you can smoke or drink to intoxication. Have you ever heard of Womanizers or Big Butt Lovers ? To each his own. Shallow minded. All these little minded people on Nairaland who think they are better or smarter than others will never end.

5 Likes

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 10:48am On May 16, 2023
Nigerian men are largely Sexist. Third World Mentality. They are always in a hurry to stone women with insults no different from those who used stones on women 2,000 years ago.

Ameliasocurvy is the Hottest Woman on Earth. I don't need any ones validation or support I know a Hot Women when I see one.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by JovialRPiller: 10:49am On May 16, 2023
Nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 10:57am On May 16, 2023
JovialRPiller:
Nobody cares

You care enough to make a comment ?

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 2:32pm On May 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I liked this comment. I like idiocy. Having fools around me gives me joy.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by JovialRPiller: 11:03pm On May 16, 2023
Baddest0007:

You care enough to make a comment ?
I cared enough to let you know that nobody cares
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by compton11(m): 11:39pm On May 16, 2023
She went under knife!
Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 5:04am On May 17, 2023
JovialRPiller:

I cared enough to let you know that nobody cares

A totally self contradictory human

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 5:06am On May 17, 2023
compton11:
She went under knife!

Who went under the knife ? Was it appendicitis ?

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 5:15am On May 17, 2023
compton11:
She went under knife!

Is she a magician that she danced under a knife. ?

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Baddest0007: 8:29pm On May 17, 2023
Big Yansh is like Two Footballs. I'm supporting Man City. Haaland !

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Recardo(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2023
Baddest0007:

Player hating is too much. Do you not talk of people you do not know in all your posts ? All these Pharisees of social media, who love to pretend they are judges. Who pretend they are better than others

Go check yourself in a mental hospital. Be like your head dey lose some critical nuts.

1 Like

Re: Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth by Feedyoureyes: 10:54pm On May 17, 2023
She is not hotter than the lady below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerDO3gs2Rc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / Top 10 Adult Movie Watching Countries Rated By Google / Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.