Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair (155040 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Black Women: "Why Don’t You Wear Your Hair Natural?” / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
AW! How sweet, @KenyanHooker knight in RUSTY armour. You are either naïve, desperate or blind; on second thoughts its probably a combination of the three.

Many east Africans are mixed with European (Italian, portuguese) and Arab Blood, especially Somalians and Ethiopians. @Sarah and @KenyanHooker know it.

Both tramps simply joined this thread to seek attention and give themselves an ego boost. They are mistaken that they are better and more attractive than pure Africans. All the girls they posted look like indians, “if I wanna see an indian chick I'll watch a Bollywood flick”.

Just google Somali women, Somali ladies, Somali Hair, Kenyan women, Kenyan ladies, Kenyan Hair on google images and tell me what you see. There are plenty of DARK AFRICAN Beauties but they posted somalian/ethiopian females with CAUCASSIAN FEATURES ok. They are looking for a naïve individual LIKE YOU to show them attention and give them a little ego boost – well done.

I'm an AFRICAN man and I LOVE Natural African beauty – NO SUGAR AND NO CREAM IN MY COFFEE PLEASE! I DON”T WANT DIABETES.

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2011
anonymous6:

@Kenyanlady
"Could a moderator please change the title of this thread to Black Women rocking their Afro, nappy kinky natural hair? cause this thread  title is misleading!!!"

To you it is but to everybody else this thread is not misleading, [b]I never said for you to leave or anything or complained about the horn of african women [/b]you posted but if you want to leave then that's fine. Although lets be brutally honest you rarely showed Kenyan women which is where you are from & in society even though horn of african women are black women and african their hair is not what comes to people's and when they hear black hair. If all african women had horn of african womens hair at least the ones that are not coarse haired but like the ones you posted the weave industry will cease to exist. However I will not discriminate because as long as you are a black women of african ancestry you can post the pictures, everybody is welcome. So don't drag me into your argument because I am not interested or contribute in the thread being drag down. I think if you post pictures of Ethiopian women and etc with coarse hair then you would sound more credible to Tpia and others from what I have read through that debate

You agreed with with what tpia@ say, he/she was complaining about HOA pictures, I think Tpia@ is full of hatred and jealousy!!!
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Lax75

"Sister, take ease. Let's just appreciate the diversity of our African Beauty. My own understanding of the thread is to show appreciation for "natural" hair and not artificial hair (weave). In other words, natural beauty.

All the sisters posted in this thread display how God blessed us as black people."

I agree, thats where I stand I never discriminated, the threads title speaks for itself
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
nolongTing:

AW! How sweet, @KenyanHooker knight in RUSTY armour. You are either naïve, desperate or blind; on second thoughts its probably a combination of the three.

Many east Africans are mixed with European (Italian, portuguese) and Arab Blood, especially Somalians and Ethiopians. @Sarah and @KenyanHooker know it.

Both tramps simply joined this thread to seek attention and give themselves an ego boost. They are mistaken that they are better and more attractive than pure Africans.  All the girls they posted look like indians, “if I wanna see an indian chick I'll watch a Bollywood flick”.

Just google Somali women, Somali ladies, Somali Hair, Kenyan women, Kenyan ladies, Kenyan Hair on google images and tell me what you see. There are plenty of DARK AFRICAN Beauties but they posted somalian/ethiopian females with CAUCASSIAN FEATURES ok.  They are looking for a naïve individual LIKE YOU to show them attention and give them a little ego boost – well done.

I'm an AFRICAN man and I LOVE Natural African beauty – NO SUGAR AND NO CREAM IN MY COFFEE PLEASE! I DON”T WANT DIABETES.

Bros, this is not cool at all. Why the insults? These are all our Sisters. Fulanis are mixed with Arab in their blood too, would you say this about them too? Not cool, bros.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Kenyanlady

"You agreed with with what tpia@ say, he/she was complaining about HOA pictures, I think Tpia@ is full of hatred and jealousy!!!"

I never contributed to anything he said about HOA women pictures, so I don't know where that accusation from you came from. The only conversation between me & Tpia is Tpia asked a simple question and I answered the question with a simple answer(#167 & #168):
" @Tpia
"I thought the thread was about black afro hair but carry on."

it is about that"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-768060.160.html

this is all I did when it came to agreeing with him because majority of black women around the world have afro hair, so this thread will be about afro hair but include other hair types from black women, so nothing from that statement said that Black women without that texture hair or afro hair were excluded, or about HOA women, so I stand with that statement. I don't know why you took offense to it. So in conclusion all black women of different hair types are included in the thread afro and others

p.s. that picture of rihanna you posted(#164) had weave in her hair, if you see the bottom of her hair to top it is different, I'm just letting you know that is not her real hair, I know when rihanna first came out she had lengthy hair but her texture was completely coarse not like the hair you showed
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by ababda: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
Different Sudanese beauty

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2011
anonymous6:

@Lax75

"Sister, take ease. Let's just appreciate the diversity of our African Beauty. My own understanding of the thread is to show appreciation for "natural" hair and not artificial hair (weave). In other words, natural beauty.

All the sisters posted in this thread display how God blessed us as black people."

I agree, thats where I stand I never discriminated, the threads title speaks for itself

Its all good Sister. Why is it that we allow the white man to sit back and watch us, laughing at us like this? The way we debate about light skin, dark skin, straight hair, curly hair etc. is pitiful. The way we bash the great job God did when he created us. No other race can you find such beauty in all shades. Do you see whites battling one another over their complexions, hair textures etc.??

We are so blessed, even we don't know it.

KenyanLady, there was nothing wrong with the pics you posted. All natural beauties. Let's just keep showcasing our beautiful sisters and telling God he did a wonderful job.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
Lax75:

Bros, this is not cool at all. Why the insults? These are all our Sisters. Fulanis are mixed with Arab in their blood too, would you say this about them too? Not cool, bros.

@Lax my point is simple I love NATURAL AFRICAN BEAUTY, I also posted a picture of a SOMALI girl was she not a beauty with natural hair? here is another SOMALI beauty that some have chose to ignore out of JEALOUSY and HATRED. THIS IS NATURAL HAIR NO CHEMICALS OR STRAIGHTENING TO LOOK LIKE A Caucasian

[img]http://3.bp..com/-phW-T6ygQoU/TdFd_wxiTaI/AAAAAAAAAK0/FGEiH6KTAYE/s1600/Ifrah1.JPG[/img]
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by ababda: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2011
Face from Sudan

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Lax75
Its all good Sister. Why is it that we allow the white man to sit back and watch us, laughing at us like this? The way we debate about light skin, dark skin, straight hair, curly hair etc. is pitiful. The way we bash the great job God did when he created us. No other race can you find such beauty in all shades. Do you see whites battling one another over their complexions, hair textures etc.??

We are so blessed, even we don't know it.

KenyanLady, there was nothing wrong with the pics you posted. All natural beauties. Let's just keep showcasing our beautiful sisters and telling God he did a wonderful job.

AMEN, thank you
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
good pictures nolongthing & ababda
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2011
Lax75:

Sister, take ease. Let's just appreciate the diversity of our African Beauty. My own understanding of the thread is to show appreciation for "natural" hair and not artificial hair (weave). In other words, natural beauty.

All the sisters posted in this thread display how God blessed us as black people.

I think some rare people in this forum are not appreciating the diversity of our African beauty, anyway. I like your comments, thanks.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
nolongTing:

@Lax my point is simple I love NATURAL AFRICAN BEAUTY, I also posted a picture of a SOMALI girl was she not a beauty with natural hair? here is another SOMALI beauty that some have chose to ignore out of JEALOUSY and HATRED. THIS IS NATURAL HAIR NO CHEMICALS OR STRAIGHTENING TO LOOK LIKE A Caucasian

Bros, all the pics you posted were nice. We are celebrating the natural beauty and promoting the sisters that don't wear weave. Plain and simple. I just don't like it when our Sisters are referred to as tramps. We are blessed. I would want you as a mature and sensible brother to take those words back and at least offer Kenyanlady and Sarah an apology.

Together we stand, bros. I have been to latino forums, asian forums. Their men never refer to their women like this. They celebrate them. Please let's do the same and not refer to our sisters with such demeaning labels.

God bless you, bros
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
anonymous6:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-dzKefYBuQog/Td0Gd8GK81I/AAAAAAAANtA/0SoBuVSNEM0/s1600/80620684.jpg[/img]

Gorgeous. She looks like she's having a stressful day at work. Come to me baby, I'd get rid of that baggage, with your naturally gorgeous self grin

Finger-likin sexy!

More please, I'm greedy, not needy grin
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Natasha2(f): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
wow can't wait to go natural , the pics are really cute
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by tpia5: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
Do you see whites battling one another over their complexions, hair textures etc.??

actually, they do.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by tpia5: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2011
KenyanLady:

You agreed with with what tpia@ say, he/she was complaining about HOA pictures, I think Tpia@ is full of hatred and jealousy!!!

why must you make this thread about horners, you fruitcake!!!!!

can nigerians not discuss nigerian matters anymore on a nigerian forum!!!

did you snort something before posting here or what exactly is your problem?

are you people trying to invade and take over nigeria?

we already have bombings all over thanks to you undecided
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
tpia@:

actually, they do.

I've never heard it, nor have I ever seen white people even talk to one another about their complexions. And if they do, they don't do it to the extent we do it. We are almost obsessed with it.
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by sara24(f): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
I don't know why my name is being dragged in here. Somalis have nappy, wavy, curly, and straight hair texture. I have posted all of them to show case BLACK women's NATURAL hair. sue me if that's a crime.  tongue
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
Lax75:

Bros, all the pics you posted were nice. We are celebrating the natural beauty and promoting the sisters that don't wear weave.

Thats why I am showing some passion.

Lax75:

Plain and simple. I just don't like it when our Sisters are referred to as tramps.

Get over it and quit your Mr Nice Guy routine – she called me an Animal FIRST so all gloves were off after that.  Do you like it when your so-called sisters call their brothers ANIMALs? 

Lax75:

We are blessed. I would want you as a mature and sensible brother to take those words back and at least offer Kenyanlady and Sarah an apology.

You need to take up COMEDY, seriously. 

Lax75:

Together we stand, bros.

KEEP DREAMING, Africa will never stand together because of mixed up horners and Somalis who cannot even stand together as a couple of CLANs.  But that will not stop AFRICA from being great.

Lax75:

I have been to latino forums, asian forums. Their men never refer to their women like this.  They celebrate them. Please let's do the same and not refer to our sisters with such demeaning labels.

Oh pur-leeeeeese! Stop this “Black men disrespect black women” crap, I have posted tens of pictures of beautiful African women and you see me calling some little horner names as disrespect? WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD BUDDY.

Mexican women forced to sell themselves or become drug mules and generations of Indian girls are told they were ordained to be LovePeddlers – thats what you call respect?
http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/21/tradition-forces-daughters-into-prostitution/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38615156/ns/world_news-americas/t/pimps-force-mexican-women-prostitution-us/

Your subconscious is self-hating did you know that?

Lax75:

God bless you, bros

same to you, now enjoy the beautiful pictures and forget about h.or.ny girls with horns –[size=18pt] forget it![/size]
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

wow can't wait to go natural , the pics are really cute

Best post so far  grin grin grin

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dayuuum!

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by nolongTing: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Natasha2(f): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2011
nolongTing:

Best post so far  grin grin grin

Ya the only thing delaying me is what shampoo and conditioner to get , all the ones I wanted to buy are no where to be found where I stay
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2011

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2011
tpia@:

why must you make this thread about horners, you fruitcake!!!!!

can nigerians not discuss nigerian matters anymore on a nigerian forum!!!

did you snort something before posting here or what exactly is your problem?

are you people trying to invade and take over nigeria?

we already have bombings all over thanks to you undecided

@sshole stfu.

This thread is not about Nigerians discissing Nigerian matters, It`s about Black women rocking their natural hair!!!
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by anonymous6(f): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
Lax75:

I've never heard it, nor have I ever seen white people even talk to one another about their complexions. And if they do, they don't do it to the extent we do it. We are almost obsessed with it.
True. It's a bit on the extreme with Nigerians. I've asked this before on other threads; what obsession do you Nigerians have with people's skin complexions? Am an African and I come from a society where we have people of all skin tones just like Nigerians, but for people to just sit down and waste away talking about why dark skin is better than light skin, why does Peter Okoye prefer light-skinned females, celebrities who bleach, etc is a bit too much on this forum if you ask me. This also includes the Nigerians that I have interacted with over the years, including some who are my friends! Nigerians are so colour-struck it's not amusing. Almost all the comparisons made on this forum are motivated by skin tone; Beyonce vs Kelly Rowland, Omotola vs Genevieve, Tonto Dike vs Mercy Johnson, Halle Berry vs Genevieve, Gabrielle Union vs Halle Berry, Nadia Buari vs Jackie Appiah. All these comparisons are deliberate attempts by insecure individuals to pitch one skin tone against another and to kill the confidence of people of a certain skin tone.

Everything on this forum is just about skin tone. Even the literature/books boards are not spared. A poster may just comment on how talented and intelligent Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is and then follows a comment like ". . . I also like the fact that she has a beautiful skin tone and she's not even light-skinned but successful. . . .". I mean WTF? Must it keep popping up on every thread? Same with the political board. Something is wrong somewhere I swear. . . .!! angry

@ topic, I have always looooooved Jill Scott. I so totally love her look below.

Re: Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair by Lax75(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
nolongTing:

Dayuuum!

OUCH!!!! Her beauty is a crime!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry / Hack - Game Of War Fire Age - GOW Hack MOD Apk Android Tested / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.