Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Xiaomi Are In Trouble - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Are In Trouble (4681 Views)

Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / These Xiaomi Are Available Wholesale And Retail. / Huawei Y9 2019 Review: Is Tecno, Infinix & Itel In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by davit: 8:02am On May 09, 2023
I have stopped being a fan after my MI 11 Ultra stopped working and there is no support to get it repaired. After more than 10 years, I quit. Not coming back.

I'm with my Sammy now. Currently using S23 ultra
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2023
omasanbobo:

This your link no dey work but thanks anyway.
Clear up all the white spaces in the link na

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2023
davit:
I have stopped being a fan after my MI 11 Ultra stopped working and there is no support to get it repaired. After more than 10 years, I quit. Not coming back.

I'm with my Sammy now. Currently using S23 ultra
Enjoy your phone. When hunger wan finish them; they will receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by udemzyudex(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2023
micxwell:
Or just do open box deals for phones of about 2years back. All of us don dey wise grin grin

I'm telling you grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by Parachoko: 8:35am On May 09, 2023
omasanbobo:
I budget 100k to buy new phone by the end of this month but after checking phone prices on jumia and physical stores I weak like over ripped dodo. Even the so called budget devices are over priced, imagine spark 10 pro with Helio g88 processor selling for over 130k, even the newly released Redmi note 12 4g is over 130k for the base version I know say the price go double before the year ends. Android phones are becoming too expensive for my liking, if only they offer the same superior hardware and consistent software experience like apple e for make sense.
The weak Naira should also be blame for this

In 2015, ITEL P36 would have been sold for like 23k

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by atheistandproud(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2023
micxwell:
They usually turn their phones upside down when reading your post obviously. You preach freedom by making sure people actually understand "what makes up a smartphone", what you should look for at a particular price range and making sure not to forget that Naira keeps crashing everyday. Transsion people will never learn.

I've started testing the waters with one small Google Pixel like that.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by CartelKenneth: 10:05am On May 09, 2023
Nobody cares about xiaomi abeg
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by dasanchez1(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2023
micxwell:
Or just do open box deals for phones of about 2years back. All of us don dey wise grin grin
which deals worth it currently Baba? I'm still using redmi note 7 but wanna upgrade
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by hotplate: 3:38pm On May 09, 2023
Even if they dont lose so much elsewhere they'd lose greatly in africa because in here na value for money, and that's why they gained recognition easily in Nigeria... Like someone said is better i go for a UK used flagship than getting and over priced mid range device. How can the Redmi note 12pro+ be selling for the same amount as Google Pixel 6 ..

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2023
dasanchez1:
which deals worth it currently Baba? I'm still using redmi note 7 but wanna upgrade
You can state your budget so we'll know what to suggest.
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Nobody cares about xiaomi abeg
And yet it's the biggest thread in the phone section. Dey play undecided
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2023
hotplate:
Even if they dont lose so much elsewhere they'd lose greatly in africa because in here na value for money, and that's why they gained recognition easily in Nigeria... Like someone said is better i go for a UK used flagship than getting and over priced mid range device. How can the Redmi not 12pro+ be selling for the same amount as Pixel 6 ..
Na where the problem dey o. Nearly 300k

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by dasanchez1(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2023
micxwell:
You can state your budget so we'll know what to suggest.
150-185
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by atheistandproud(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2023
micxwell:

You should have ignored him. Don't feed the troll.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by CartelKenneth: 5:45pm On May 09, 2023
micxwell:

Biggest thread for poor man forum
cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2023
Alright bro
atheistandproud:

You should have ignored him. Don't feed the troll.
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by edoairways: 8:40pm On May 09, 2023
atheistandproud:

Leverage fire.

You're right. The A54 is cheaper than the RN12 Pro+ 5G.

I've always told the people who bother to listen to me, not carry brand matter for head like Transsion bots. If a brand doesn't serve your best interest, you move.

Wallet loyalty over brand loyalty.
So na to switch to Samsung be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by Daviestunech(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2023
udemzyudex:
True the software update is slow and always sending out bugs because their software teams now have a lot of phones to update.

Instead of getting a mid range phone with over #140k, It's better to a get a flagship device of at least 3-4 years back and enjoy value for money.

I have been looking for someone sensible to say this.... I was planning to get a phone and my budget was 180k... The only new option was Redmi note 12 pro... And I was using Redmi note 10 before I sold it...

I just made a final decision I should leave midrange and go flagship, na him I enter ladipo market go buy mi flagship (mi11i)... Thank God I made such decision, now enjoy wat truly a flagship device is. And I think that is wat people are doing now.. get used flagship of year back instead of the new midrange they are doing now .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by HappyPagan: 10:26pm On May 09, 2023
Redmi Note 8 Pro was my previous phone. Quite solid, and I used it for 3 and half years.

Got the A73 in December last year, and I'm never going back to anything less.. android on a good Sammy is just something else.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by atheistandproud(m): 5:28am On May 10, 2023
edoairways:

So na to switch to Samsung be dat

The beauty of it all is that you hold all the cards in your hands. Most people have this monolithic mindset of letting one brand dominate their thinking.

There's different things you could try. One Plus has some good Midrangers, TCL are trying too. There's Samsung of course, the Pixel 6a and 5 are also there. Redmi Note 13 series is going to launch in a few months time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 6:09am On May 10, 2023
dasanchez1:
150-185
I don't know what your preferences are but Open box Google Pixel 5, 5a fits that budget. I got an open box Pixel 5a a month ago and it's actually very nice. Phone was new, 179k.

Check the post below. He has the same budget as yours.

Daviestunech:

I have been looking for someone sensible to say this.... I was planning to get a phone and my budget was 180k... The only new option was Redmi note 12 pro... And I was using Redmi note 10 before I sold it...

I just made a final decision I should leave midrange and go flagship, na him I enter ladipo market go buy mi flagship (mi11i)... Thank God I made such decision, now enjoy wat truly a flagship device is. And I think that is wat people are doing now.. get used flagship of year back instead of the new midrange they are doing now .
Check Meister's ads as well, his deals are good.
https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/1718

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by Meister(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2023
micxwell:

I don't know what your preferences are but Open box Google Pixel 5, 5a fits that budget. I got an open box Pixel 5a a month ago and it's actually very nice. Phone was new, 179k.

Check Meis.ter's ads as well, his deals are good.

My boss I appreciate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by atheistandproud(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2023
micxwell:

That F3 5G na mad deal. The only ish is that it's not a camera centric phone. If I get pay out, na that F3. Flagship killers and older flagships over overpriced Midrangers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by dasanchez1(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2023
micxwell:

smiley smiley. I dey follow Meister I don't even know lol.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by Meister(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2023
atheistandproud:

That F3 5G na mad deal. The only ish is that it's not a camera centric phone. If I get pay out, na that F3. Flagship killers and older flagships over overpriced Midrangers

Come make I give you an even madder deal on the F3 now now grin
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2023
dasanchez1:
smiley smiley. I dey follow Meister I don't even know lol.
Mei.ster:

Come make I give you an even madder deal on the F3 now now grin
atheistand.proud:

@dasanchez1 See all my Oga's comments. Kindly take advantage of these deals 🤝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by dasanchez1(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2023
micxwell:

@dasanchez1 See all my Oga's comments. Kindly take advantage of these deals 🤝
cry you earned a follower. I don check am o.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2023
dasanchez1:
I've done same bro 😊
Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by Daviestunech(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2023
micxwell:

Bought the pH from his friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2023
dasanchez1:
Your preference is key here. If performance is far more important to you, Poco F3 is best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2023
Daviestunech:

Bought the pH from his friend
Oh alright bro. Your comment earlier was helpful 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Are In Trouble by micxwell(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2023
Meister:

My boss I appreciate you
You're welcome chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accidently Bricked My HTC One / Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem / Share Your Best Photo Editing App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.