Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,098 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:52 AM

Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught (1439 Views)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by shortgun(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2023
I won't be mentioning names.

There was once a banker who worked in a bank in the country, he was doing well for himself, he decided to steal $1m from the account of one of the "big men" in Nigeria.

He succeeded in moving the funds out, disappeared without trace and vanished.

The MD of the bank swore to make him a scapegoat to make sure no employee of the bank ever contemplates stealing from the bank in the future.
The MD employed several unorthodox, and unethical means to make sure the guy was caught .. cheesy

The guy was later caught after some weeks inside the shrine of a witchdoctor and brought back to Abuja in chains like a ram been taken to the slaughter, he never believed he will ever be caught in this life or next grin grin grin

I decided to post this real life story here today to discourage anyone who thinks they can get away with crime and criminal acts those who think they are fortified and invincible.....where your own end na where bank manager own start. grin grin

I believe there are people in this forum who will know about this story, they can add names and location.

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by Dexy4yah(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2023
You watch Nollywood toomuch

7 Likes

Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by endy69: 8:24pm On May 07, 2023
Make dem use the same native doctor catch ppl wey dey steal Nigeria moni. Too much nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by Thatedoboy98: 8:30pm On May 07, 2023
Just de play..de whine yourself oo
Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by shortgun(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2023
Dexy4yah:
You watch Nollywood toomuch
This is true life story, I won't mention names no matter how hard you push me.
Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:06am On May 08, 2023
Wait he stole $1m and still stayed back in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by Abolodje: 7:31am On May 08, 2023
Thank you for your shallow script but you can do better

4 Likes

Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by OloyeVIII: 8:10am On May 08, 2023
No dey smoke that thing, you no gree.. jus see the rubbish..
Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by parcydrix(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2023
Imagination wan kee this one
Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by Kingray10: 8:48am On May 08, 2023
Even though most of you doubt it, it doesn't change the fact that it is possible.
This is NIGERIA oo

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by Dexy4yah(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2023
shortgun:

This is true life story, I won't mention names no matter how hard you push me.
I still don't believe it
Re: Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught by shortgun(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:

I still don't believe it
Whatever works for you man.

(1) (Reply)

A Gay Man ( Homosexual) Caught While Trying To Sexually Abuse A Taxi Driver / Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North / See What The Nigerian Army Found In Boko Haram’s Camp [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.