Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) (42685 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / Moment Fan Intruded While Davido Was Performing At Lagos Concert (Video/Photos) / Davido And Asake Perform Together At His 'Timeless' Concert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by RedPilChurchBoy: 9:50am On May 08, 2023
Pọnstár perform 4 king Charles. Wow!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:50am On May 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
Her success will continue to be pain in your ass
Lol
Or deh
Sorry ti WHÓRË PA grin
How much does she pay you as salary?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Zooposki(f): 9:52am On May 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
And yet one of those immigrants gave America a president. People like you are stuck in the past without help. The Jews were worse than slaves to the Germans. They carried out experiments with them as if they were rabbits. Are Jews today slaves to Germans? The Muslim Ottomans enslaved Europeans, are Europeans slaves to Turks today? The Saxons massacred the Britons and took over their land till today. Are the Brits still subjugated by the Normans?

You are ignorant of the fact that the Windsors you see ruling Britain today are Germans actually but does that limit the British and make them wallow in the kind of nonsensical things you are using to tie yourself down?

I don't know what the problems of some of you are but if you feel you are a slave to the whites, that's your problem. You hate them so much? Start by throwing away your phone. tongue

Stuck in the past? I don't see it happening today? 'm not even going to argue with you cos I see you are still very ignorant.
You know that same Obama is not black, right? He's biracial and he is related to Hitler or the royals via his white mother. Its been awhile I read about it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Sojicool(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2023
But they never allow black to attend the burial of the Queen.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by goodman5(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2023
Oyebo no send anybody, after her sex tape,
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Nicenixon: 10:06am On May 08, 2023
From sex scandal to preforming at Britain coronation ceremony, never allow a fool to hold you down or delay your progress.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by slowice(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2023
The king ask him wife say who be that fine girl.... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Allmiron: 10:14am On May 08, 2023
festacman:
Our own delectable Tiwa Savage. ✓

Beautiful dress. ✓

Electric performance. ✓

NB - If you are wondering why the social media are not on fire about her performance, it is because she blocks people for fun. grin
are you her personal assistant?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by raymondinc(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2023
Tiwa! Oh! She did excellently amazing. I love her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by ibkayee(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2023
Loved it, Tiwa looks stunning as usual
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by sprints1: 10:23am On May 08, 2023
Tiwa my girl to fvck this woman dey hungry she kuku be community pvssy anybody get her link am ready to spoil her. See her puffpuff face too much hot cum don make her fat. With that her Rosicrucian cross wey she put for neck. Badt girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by LoneWolf200(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2023
Those stars appearance was not complete without Phil collins & Rod stewart, obvious they didnt like their own, a prophet is not valued in his own town.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 10:35am On May 08, 2023
cococandy:
Tiwa is so beautiful. Ethereal even

Tems would have done a better job.

Plus, i like dat ass. lol tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCjB97JvGjY

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:39am On May 08, 2023
theredaddy:

why sound like you are under duress

Duress ke? In what way?

Please stop throwing around words that are beyond your comprehension level.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by simplepee(f): 10:40am On May 08, 2023
Beautiful Tiwa. Happy for her, even though the song no sweet for MY ears.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 10:51am On May 08, 2023
simplepee:
Beautiful Tiwa. Happy for her even tho the song no sweet for MY ears.

I'm sure they did not invite Tems, because of this.

Those whites are petty.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by ppogba: 10:53am On May 08, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Why Tiwa Savage? Someone who morally cannot be seen as an example of what Nigeria stands for, her indecent sex clip and way of life is there as a pointer. Her tribe was involved in humiliating Igbos before and after election. Her tribal man was rigged into presidency against the will of over 200million people. Tiwa was nowhere to be found during the ENDSARS etc. A combination of matured artists like Onyeka Onwenu and Sunny Ade would have been much appropriate.

Osita Osadebe and Bright Chimezie would have been a better combination.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Kajaard: 10:55am On May 08, 2023
And she dressed modestly and responsibly as well. A winning performance all around.

She represented us well.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 10:57am On May 08, 2023
Kajaard:
And she dressed modestly and responsibly as well. A winning performance all around.

She represented us well.

To hell with dat, she got a sex tape.

TEMS WILL GIVE DEM BEYONCE MOVES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB71onoaDU4
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Kajaard: 10:58am On May 08, 2023
hammerT:

To hell with dat, she got a sex tape.

TEMS WILL GIVE DEM BEYONCE MOVES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB71onoaDU4

Why the hate for Tiwa? Is it your sex tape? Face front joor angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:59am On May 08, 2023
jayAjoku:
A Slave going to perform for her slave master and the peasants are cheering her on , You people need to wake up
Slave of who? Can you expatiate this pls as this is getting g really stale. I need to how Tiwa is a slave in this context.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 11:00am On May 08, 2023
Kajaard:

Why the hate for Tiwa? Is it your sex tape? Face front joor angry

DAT IS WHY DEM INVITE HER, THE WEST LIKE TO REWARD NONSENSE.

THINK KIM KARDASHIAN.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:03am On May 08, 2023
Saidfx:
100million pounds event. Tax payers money
You guys should stop capitalising on this because someone criticised this. Some events are necessary and important especially events like this one, which even puts UK in a positive light out there. People who complain a lot never see anything good in others.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by hammerT: 11:04am On May 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SxqBMgfUus

MY REACTION TO THIS PERFORMANCE.😚😎

Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2023
SpicyMimi:

Slave of who? Can you expatiate this pls as this is getting g really stale. I need to how Tiwa is a slave in this context.
don’t worry you’ll not understand either way
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Drello4real: 11:07am On May 08, 2023
Tiwa the legend
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 11:08am On May 08, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Why Tiwa Savage? Someone who morally cannot be seen as an example of what Nigeria stands for, her indecent sex clip and way of life is there as a pointer. Her tribe was involved in humiliating Igbos before and after election. Her tribal man was rigged into presidency against the will of over 200million people. Tiwa was nowhere to be found during the ENDSARS etc. A combination of matured artists like Onyeka Onwenu and Sunny Ade would have been much appropriate.
tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by Samunique(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2023
josite:
an average performance in the sense she didnt do a song that the audience goes home with .d kind of song u want to sing over and over again.she didnt sing for the moment.she did her normal thing.not a captivating performance for a coronation of the king of england .she sang below the event.all the same she went into history and deserves to be congratulated.
I wished we had dislike button on nairaland, I would have pressed it more than a billion times ! undecided

Pls you don sing before
Re: Tiwa Savage Performance At King Charles III Coronation Concert (Video, Photos) by theredaddy: 11:16am On May 08, 2023
folake4u:

Duress ke? In what way?

Please stop throwing around words that are beyond your comprehension level.

cumma beat me naw, fetus lawyer undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) / American Pia Mia Stole Phyno’s Song "I'm A Fan" / Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.