Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka (690 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by seiyefajohn(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2023
*Peter Obi visits Prof Wole Soyinka*

Today, I visited one of Nigeria’s most revered figures and an international literary icon, Prof Wole Soyinka. Prof Soyinka has been a father whom I hold in very high esteem for what he has achieved and stands for in the struggle for a better Nigeria.

His reputation as a fighter for justice and equity in our society has been legendary and we will NEVER ignore them. I had a very useful and enriching discussion about his aspirations for a better and greater Nigeria, and he shared a lot with me about his dream for a greater and more inclusive Nigeria. I reminded the Nobel laureate of the huge price he paid just before the outbreak of the civil war, fighting for the cause of the Igbos.

I cherished this Sunday's visit which was intended to erase the needless misconceptions about the relationship between the great icon and the OBIdient family. -PO
Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On May 07, 2023
seiyefajohn:
*Peter Obi visits Prof Wole Soyinka*

Today, I visited one of Nigeria’s most revered figures and an international literary icon, Prof Wole Soyinka. Prof Soyinka has been a father whom I hold in very high esteem for what he has achieved and stands for in the struggle for a better Nigeria.

His reputation as a fighter for justice and equity in our society has been legendary and we will NEVER ignore them. I had a very useful and enriching discussion about his aspirations for a better and greater Nigeria, and he shared a lot with me about his dream for a greater and more inclusive Nigeria. I reminded the Nobel laureate of the huge price he paid just before the outbreak of the civil war, fighting for the cause of the Igbos.

I cherished this Sunday's visit which was intended to erase the needless misconceptions about the relationship between the great icon and the OBIdient family. -PO
UK immigrations are waiting for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by GeneralPula: 11:51pm On May 07, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by seiyefajohn(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2023
yarimo:
UK immigrations are waiting for him

Waiting for who? If it's P.O. that you are referring to, then you are wrong. Did you not read the classification/apology issued by the British high commission?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by REDshouse(m): 12:22am On May 08, 2023
He went to do damage control after All the insults hurled at the man for pouring out his view....

Oniranu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by yarimo(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2023
seiyefajohn:

Waiting for who? If it's P.O. that you are referring to, then you are wrong. Did you not read the classification/apology issued by the British high commission?

did you not read where even his mushroom party the labour party said they are not aware of any apology from the UK ? is like you were just giving free bonus data to read news today abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by Exc2000: 12:36am On May 08, 2023
E go beg him Cult Daddy after his supporters disrespected the icon

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by Jones4190(m): 6:00am On May 08, 2023
seiyefajohn:

UK didn't issue any apologies to obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by maasoap(m): 6:07am On May 08, 2023
That's good. I hope headless mobs learn one or two things from this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Prof Wole Soyinka by Mynd44: 7:01am On May 08, 2023

1 Like

(1)

Breaking: Chief Pastor Reuben Said Tinubu Will........ / Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo / Tinubu has fulfilled one of his his promises to Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.