Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly (18098 Views)

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 5 Record Labels With The Biggest Impacts In Nigeria Music 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by MrHighSea: 2:26pm On May 08, 2023
Lupe Fiasco - Hiphop has saved me

2pac- Only God can judge me now

Yanni - Rainmaker and The Keeper

Akon - Journey

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Curtisaxel10: 2:26pm On May 08, 2023
Calypso by John Denver
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by KazikageSama: 2:27pm On May 08, 2023
All Dunsin Oyekan's songs.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by ultimatebas(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2023
Most Beautiful / So in Love - (feat Chandler Moore) Maverick Music TRIBL
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2023
No matter what by Boyzone
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 08, 2023
Good list though but durk is my favorite rapper of all time
N3TRAL:

My list is unpopular:

Lil Wayne
Eminem
Jay-Z
Future
Kendrick Lamar
Meek Mill

These days I do more of trap.

21savage
Lil Uzi vert
Young Boy Never Broke Again
Gunna
Young Thug

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Goalnaldo(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2023
WaleGent:
Remind me by Simi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WWKQhpNeOs
same here lol. It reminds of genuine agape love.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by LZAA: 2:31pm On May 08, 2023
Drake -Still here
Eminem -Talking to myself feat Kobe
Counting Crows -Colourblind
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2023
tasalanoni:
Classicals by Handel, J S Bach, corelli, Hadyn, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Galway Flutes, Locatelli..

I like the fact that they aren't very popular. I can't afford to have them desecrated by our distasteful appreciation of music.

Should add Yanni to the list

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2023
Ogogoro Na You Cause Am by Murphy Jingo

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Teeroyzimma: 2:33pm On May 08, 2023
Headie One Ft Frenna - Bigger Than Life

2pac - Staring Through My Rear View

Bad Boy Timz ft Zlatan - Hustle
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Jacobmighty400: 2:33pm On May 08, 2023
efembaba:
For me, currently it's "Please" by Chike.

I have not really heard it played anywhere or anybody talk about it, yet my head dey always swell any time I hear it.

It's a prayer like song with great melodies and vocals.

You should listen to it

What's yours, let's discover
Aye ole by Infinity.. One of the best Nigerian songs

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by FreeStuffsNG: 2:33pm On May 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Soulsymbol99: 2:35pm On May 08, 2023
Kieran The Light - Witchcraft cool
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by SpaceAngel: 2:35pm On May 08, 2023
Junny Cash, Hurt
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2023
Ease your mind by BIGWIZ
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by bobo65(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2023
Glorious

Adam Friedman

(soundtrack of rockdog)
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Humble432: 2:36pm On May 08, 2023
Passenger
1. Let her go
2. Beautiful birds
3. 27

When I lost my Mum, my girl left me like a month before then. Again my friend i once helped out of a big situation with my money and commitments turned his back when I get i ñeeded his help.

These things happened almost same period 2021. My Mom was there in the mortuary though not the first son but I had nothing on me at the time for the burial. My job was killing me because I work some weekends as well yet small pay, but man gate to do something.

The song that usually play was
Justin Bieber - Where are now
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by drimzsmoke(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2023
Waving Flag by K'naan
Winner by Chidinma ft MTN allstar
Victorious man by General pype
Spirit by R.kelly
Beautiful by 9ice ft 2face
Forgive and forget by 2face
Forgive by Chike
Please forgive me by Bryan Adams

I'm a very selfish person, I know. You said 1 but I listed....and the songs are all popular too

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Allisgud: 2:37pm On May 08, 2023
africandollar:
'Nwoke Oma' by Chike
true this song follow,when I listen to this song I reason deep like I no know say na like so he dey be
It reminds me of Israel adesanya,Anthony Joshua,rema,chimamanda etc who are making us proud abroad

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by GEEGLOBAL: 2:38pm On May 08, 2023
FINGER OF GOD.
By Dunsin Oyekan
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Montaque(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2023
tirigbosa:
P square : bring it on

While you are here, please take a minute to view my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc

One of my best motivational songs. The videography is also great. One of the best from Psquare.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Teeroyzimma: 2:39pm On May 08, 2023
MrHighSea:
Lupe Fiasco - Hiphop has saved me

2pac- Only God can judge me now

Yanni - Rainmaker and The Keeper
this song is popular

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by judatech: 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:
Black sheriff new release.

I can relate with because I currently exiled myself from home and cutoff everyone
Hope everything is ok?
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Danidinho4: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
efembaba:
For me, currently it's "Please" by Chike.

I have not really heard it played anywhere or anybody talk about it, yet my head dey always swell any time I hear it.

It's a prayer like song with great melodies and vocals.

You should listen to it

What's yours, let's discover

Patience and Goodluck- Brymo

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Annahh(f): 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
The Presence by Dunsin Oyekan.
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by drimzsmoke(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Allisgud: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Nwoke oma by chike,when I listen to this song I reason deep like I no know say na like so he dey be before
It reminds me of Israel adesanya,Anthony Joshua,rema,chimamanda etc who are making us proud abroad

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Montaque(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
drimzsmoke:
Waving Flag by K'naan
Winner by Chidinma ft MTN allstar
Victorious man by General pype
Spirit by R.kelly
Beautiful by 9ice ft 2face
Forgive and forget by 2face
Forgive by Chike
Please forgive me by Bryan Adams

I'm a very selfish person, I know. You said 1 but I listed....and the songs are all popular too

You have made me to play "Spirit" by RKelly. Great piece and timeless. Thanks for the reminder.

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by Ikesimon(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2023
Wish you well by LEWIS CAPALDI
When we were young by PASSENGER
POINTLESS by LEWIS CAPALDI

I love Lewis Capaldi so much. His songs are so deep and his voice, so magnetic
Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by naijaboy756: 2:51pm On May 08, 2023
Hiploko:
HAVE YOU HEARD THIS GUY'S AFRICAN PRAISE SONG?

This is about the best African praise song after that one by RCCG. Try hear am fess and revert cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrOt9urCoBM

This got me dancing sha

what is the halleluyah something something shout for?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly by GeneralPula: 2:52pm On May 08, 2023
johnnobles:
Am the world greatest by r Kelly
Ha ha
Over Very popular song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Top Nigerian Party Songs of March 2020. / Zinoleesky - End SARS (Video/Audio) / Need A Dj Drop? Jingle? Radio Imaging? Podcast Intro? - Contact Me Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.