Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape (59079 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by KiNg0G: 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

This is the same status I have been avoiding
to check because I have made up my mind I'm infected.
I have been thinking how to go for HIV program and the antiviral drug

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Manigie: 2:13pm On May 08, 2023
Narrow escape.... if you like don't learn your lesson....

If you however, fail to learn your lesson, I really hope and pray you find 'that thing' you're looking for.....

219 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by akube34: 2:15pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

This is the same status I have been avoiding
to check because I have made up my mind I'm infected.
I have been thinking how to go for HIV program and the antiviral drug
lol remembered when I was like this. I had this thought for six years. I just concluded I was positive till I summoned courage to do it and it was negative

75 Likes

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Leoniine(f): 2:21pm On May 08, 2023
EmiDon11:
u don run go meet mods abi?

AM

Yes, actually, I have.

Now be daring and type out those words in full.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by EmiDon11: 2:25pm On May 08, 2023
Leoniine:

Yes, actually, I have.

Now be daring and type out those words in full.
I dare u too to insult me again grin

AM na AM grin grin grin

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Lvgirl: 2:33pm On May 08, 2023
I only allow them give me bj
Na once I do that raw with one hooker. She is clean (toto) though

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Dipsar: 2:39pm On May 08, 2023
Chai omo
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Deeprooted: 2:39pm On May 08, 2023

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by MRDEE01: 2:40pm On May 08, 2023
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2023
take this as a warning ⚠️
never to go back to your old ways God loves you

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Toluwanise247(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2023
Shame on you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by inoki247: 2:40pm On May 08, 2023

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Teeroyzimma: 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Astra101: 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
G
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
You need deliverance, you are living a wayward life

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by ThinkSmarter: 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
Skin to skin dey sweet sha.
I will neither blame you nor advise u cuz most of us dive raw

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by sketcherJ(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
Check for HPV.

It’s deadlier than HIV lol

But you got cheek! Sleeping with people u term “prostitutes” and not using protection!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Evergreen4(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
You may be on window period. Go back and check after 3 months before you completely leap for joy.

Meanwhile keep smashing raw until the HIV smash you too.

You're a Nincompoop

162 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by akube34: 2:42pm On May 08, 2023
Lvgirl:
I only allow them give me bj
Na once I do that raw with one hooker. She is clean (toto) though

how normal human being sef go do raw with olosho

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Earlystar698(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2023
Op everytime the ashawo tell am to wear condom grin

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Jakpon: 2:42pm On May 08, 2023
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body - 1Corinthians 6:18

It is God's will that you should sanctified; that you should avoid sexual immorality - 1 Thessalonians 4:3

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Zionmdde: 2:42pm On May 08, 2023
OP please continue
Try all the hookup sites you know
Leave Condom and go on full raw, experience you will never forget
HIV shouldn't scare you na. Odogwu like u

Fire on bro

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by triple996(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2023
T

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Kitotechd5g867b: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by akube34: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
sketcherJ:
Check for HPV.

It’s deadlier than HIV lol

But you got cheek! Sleeping with people u term “prostitutes” and not using protection!
hpv isn’t deadlier ooooo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Toluwanise247(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Am very sure you won’t change….

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by 9jaBloke: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Stay away from Ol***os. Run the test again in 3 months from another hospital to be absolutely sure...then give your life to Christ.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Jay357: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Your Excaped narrowly, Be careful and step up your protection game with correct bullet proof

Life's precious my man
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by ogify1(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
congratulations 🎉

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing / A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients