Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App (5582 Views)

Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Lifewasgood: 4:03pm On May 08, 2023
Linus Williams Ifejika aka Bitcoinlord has explained why he rejected sum of funds tuning to the amount of $10m for his application that he launched April, 2023.

It is no longer news that the BillPoint Application has performed wonderfully well since it’s inception till date and this is why the Blord Group founder frowned vehemently to the juicy offer of the foreign investors.

According to him, “The offer was turned down because we believe the app would generate much more profit than that amount in a few years”.

Recall that the Bill point app was launched April, 2023 and since ever since it has gained a whole lot of momentum. The app which was designed for users to buy cheap airtime, data, pay electricity bills and cable tv bills with ease is one of its kind in Nigeria and it’s founder is optimistic that in coming years, the app will generate more profits.

Linus Williams Ifejika, the Executive Chairman and Founder of B-Lord Group of Company, is a young and fast-rising Nigerian Bitcoin Entrepreneur. Born March 14th 1998, he has distinguished himself amongst his contemporaries as a strong-willed, tenacious and passionate young chap. Also known as B-Lord, Linus Ifejika hails from the capital city of the Light of the Nation— Umuji Ebenebe, Awka North Local Government, Awka, Anambra state. He is the first son in a family of seven.

Mr Linus, 25 is one of Nigerians successful tech youths and he is leaving no stone unturned in becoming one of the world’s best technicians. He strongly believes in the progress of the Billpoint app and would never let it go, not even for a treasure.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/08/linus-williams-billpoint-app-founder-rejects-over-10m-from-foreign-investors/amp/#bsht=Cgdic2h3Y2hwEgQIAzAC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Abfinest007(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2023
One nice
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by falcon01: 4:20pm On May 08, 2023
I'm selling that shit if it was I

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by brain54(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2023
Huge gamble…

It may be worth more than that in a few years time.

It may also be worth less.

But life is always a risk.

Only the bold hit it BIG!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by rexchazy(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2023
I don't think anyone will even waste 1million dollars on this app. It just a mere propaganda to deceive people

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by kingthreat(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2023
If you believe this, you can believe anything

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Haveyoueatentod: 5:42pm On May 08, 2023
Lie nus aka bitcoin lord wise decision

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Koppaguard: 5:52pm On May 08, 2023
When I read the news, I had to rush to play store to download the app, in all honesty, my people, the app is below average in all aspects , but why do these people lie like this?
maybe to promote the app, but the reviews alone on play store isn't something to be proud of, I know better platforms than that in Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by emperor4love(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2023
Mk una de believe anything, most of all this niggaz na street btc boys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by sreamsense: 6:06pm On May 08, 2023
He is using logic to advertise his app. Why does he has to cover number of download? You will see 10million dollars you will not rush and collect it first and then register another Google account to build another one. Only few people can be deceived with this, make your advertisement without telling lies with it

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by BigYash: 6:48pm On May 08, 2023
He for sell am,open similar one o,like the Twitter guy o.. A bird in hand,they say.. Anyways maybe its because I like money very well sha.. I won't even think twice,before calling the 10k dolls,then lunch another app afterwards...
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Pipefitter: 6:55pm On May 08, 2023
Lol... Blord e don reach like this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 08, 2023
$10m dollars may be worth $10b later. But that is N7 billion naira worth today. If you have that kind of money and you can't stay rich or get richer, you're meant to be a poor man.

But the fact that you have a wonderful idea doesn't mean you have what it takes to run it as a business.
These big tech giants will always find a way to innovate it in another way, bypassing whatever copyright you had on it, then they will out-compete you. And especially that they can afford all the best lawyers in the world, while you can't. While you're struggling with popularizing your brand, at the mention of their name alone, their app becomes popular overnight.

Unless you have huge financial back up, people don't dream of becoming CEOs again. What people do now is to package their idea, run it for a short time till the get the attention of the tech giants who will buy them out at huge sums. Then they move on to another thing and invest their money.

Unless you've run a successful business before, and you have money to propagate your idea, better sell out. Another way might to demand they give you stock in addition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by CrownOfClay724: 7:21pm On May 08, 2023
Cold zobo 🥱

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Cold zobo 🥱
Or he's just using that to market is app so people can go download it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by talk2hb1(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2023
That’s a Giant Lie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by kramer: 8:14pm On May 08, 2023
sreamsense:
He is using logic to advertise his app. Why does he has to cover number of download? You will see 10million dollars you will not rush and collect it first and then register another Google account to build another one. Only few people can be deceived with this, make your advertisement without telling lies with it

Can't you see that this was posted in the Crime section? Lies everywhere 😅

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by charlesdinho(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2023
if i were him, i will sell that app asap. no african OWNED app is doing fine in the world

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by TheSuperX(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2023
Lienus!!!

The guy dey do marketing 😂

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by TheSuperX(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2023
rexchazy:
I don't think anyone will even waste 1million dollars on this app. It just a mere propaganda to deceive people
You are smart
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Enimoney3: 4:09am On May 09, 2023
You are a fool and gullible if you believe this nonsense. The App is actually a script bought online and re-edit. The app is not up to $500.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by dominique(f): 4:35am On May 09, 2023
Lamba! They've not offered to buy quickteller, flutterwave, paystack and the likes. It's your unknown app some investors will want to pay 10milliom dollars for. People should better not link their account with this strange app that belongs to an obvious yahoo boy. There are countless tested, trusted and SECURED bill payment platforms out there. Link your card details to this shady looking app and you'll just wake up one morning to find out all the money in your account has been wiped out.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by adecz: 5:20am On May 09, 2023
Southern youth are going nuclear
with big ideas, while northern Muslim
youth and their selfish are only getting more fanatical about religion & more parasitic
on depending on monthly allocation from
resources and revenue generated from
southern Nigeria❗️❗️❗️
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by eteebanky1: 6:12am On May 09, 2023
Payment gateway owned by a bitcoin fraudster

Not even regulated by the federal government

I pity people that has already installed this app, the thief will use this application to get access to your bank account

Idiots, now you'll be accusing your bank for failure to protect your account and see the application you want to download

No one will even want to buy this fraudulent, unregulated app for common #500, it's just a propaganda to get access to your bank account

I pray efcc get him arrested as soon as possible

Op, na Ogun go kill you

Thisdaylive must be prosecuted for this scam news, very stupid, useless news outlet, e no go better for all of them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Lifewasgood: 7:00am On May 09, 2023
eteebanky1:

I pity people that has already installed this app, the thief will use this application to get access to your bank account

Idiots, now you'll be accusing your bank for failure to protect your account and see the application you want to download

No one will even want to buy this fraudulent, unregulated app for common #500, it's just a propaganda to get access to your bank account

Op, na Ogun go kill you

Thisdaylive must be prosecuted for this scam news, very stupid, useless news outlet, e no go better for all of them

From the Op, Ogun kill your papa.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by TUANKU(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2023
$10m? cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you believe this then you will believe anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by eteebanky1: 7:32am On May 09, 2023
Lifewasgood:

From the Op, Ogun kill your papa.

Sango, kill your mama.... her death will be chronic

Your parents shall never eat the food of their labour

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by emperor4love(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2023
eteebanky1:

Op, na Ogun go kill you

e be like say u know this awka boys well well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejects $10m From French Investors To Buy Him Out Of His App by Lifewasgood: 8:10am On May 09, 2023
eteebanky1:

Sango, kill your mama.... her death will be chronic

Your parents shall never eat the food of their labour

Too late, I have been orphaned 10yrs ago. So I wish your parents what you wish mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Stealing Church Guitar / 23-year-old Woman Gets Pregnant After Raping 14-year-old Boy (photo) / Man Charged For Stealing N1000 Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.