Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me (14115 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 3:03pm On May 09, 2023
This is a real life story, therefore don't be deceived by anyone that it's all fairytale, they exist and they are all around u!

My LIFE experience through this STORY will dwell around the following:

Babalawo
The Spirit of AntiCHRIST
IDOLs
Sacrifices prepared on Calabash
Money (Foreign Currencies)
Politicians & Rulers
Very Wealthy People (Who wear white often)
Powers
Pastors (Men of God)
Principalities
Leviathan (Mammy Water) Red, Yellow & White
Witches
Birds
Foundational wickedness
Deliverance
God Almighty etc.

Follow me on Nairaland so that each time I reveal/expose their wickedness, u will get an update.

Stay tuned!!

Shalom!!!

***Support me by going to my YouTube channel to help click on the like and subscribe botton to promote our free learning channel. It's absolutely free***
@stephenogechi

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:50pm On May 09, 2023
Iv been attacked twice today already by them but they failed. Because I testified about the contract I was given yesterday and they almost destroyed it this afternoon just barely 1hr after the testimony in the market.

First the instrument went up in smoke immediately I gave the testimony in the market, then they tried manipulating the company, drivers, jammed the network and the 2 contractors. Instead of panicking because they threatened to cancel the contract, I started dancing with 2 white handkachif praising God and everything was restored after a whole lot of threats.

This afternoon, as I decided to testify about how God delivered me from my journey to the Spirit World, they struck again. This time a heavy rain started and a very strong wind came up and covered everywhere. And my computer screen had problem immediately. But because I knew what was going on, I prayed to God Almighty and this evening, everything was restored.

For those who are wondering why I said rain fell, there is something u need to understand about me and them. Each time there is a battle with them spiritually or physically, if I pray about them to God or cry to God about them, a heavy brief rain MUST fall.

As we go on, there are lots of things u will begin to know about me, them and the Almighty God. The way God responds and behaves is not the way of MAN. HE is God.

Am expecting them to come again this night by 12 midnight but they have failed already. I was warned by them severally in person not to testify and mentioned consequences that will befall me but they are not God. The Almighty God is with me and nothing can ever go wrong with the Almighty God by my side.

Below are pictures of my laptop screen and when the rain started to stop.

Stay tuned!!

Shalom!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:56pm On May 09, 2023
Once I start and notice someone trying to derail the thread, I will ignore that fellow and move on.

Am not here to please any man but the Almighty God. And I won't be trying hard to make anyone believe me but to pass this information so that others can know and be informed. Secondly to testify that ONLY the Almighty God can SAVE.

God loves us all and He does not want anyone of us to perish.

Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by correctguy101(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2023
Ride on.

This ancestor wants to hear this journey from the beginning.

How did you come into contact.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by correctguy101(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2023
Ride on.

This ancestor wants to hear this journey from the beginning.
I
How did you come into contact in the first place..
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by CaptMarvel(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2023
🤔
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:40pm On May 09, 2023
Background

I was always told I will be a great man of God (Bishop) right from small. I always knew that I was special because anything I say comes to pass. If I curse u, ur cursed and it will show. If I bless u, u will be blessed and it will show. If u make me angry and I cry over u....ur finished as in, u will have a very big problem!
Funny enough I am very calm and don't look for trouble. Another thing I noticed about myself early is that when it comes to my own things, I always have a near miss results in what concerns me. Like the case of a Herbalist who can cure others but can't cure himself.

For further information as regards to my background, go to my TESTIMONIES on my home page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FxMasterz: 12:18am On May 10, 2023
Salvation2:
Background

I was always told I will be a great man of God (Bishop) right from small. I always knew that I was special because anything I say comes to pass. If I curse u, ur cursed and it will show. If I bless u, u will be blessed and it will show. If u make me angry and I cry over u....ur finished as in, u will have a very big problem!
Funny enough I am very calm and don't look for trouble. Another thing I noticed about myself early is that when it comes to my own things, I always have a near miss results in what concerns me. Like the case of a Herbalist who can cure others but can't cure himself.

For further information as regards to my background, go to my TESTIMONIES on my home page.

Where's your homepage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:25am On May 10, 2023
Background Cont'd:

I trade forex, I run a company where I teach, train and trade forex full time. This made me rich. There was this woman that bought a handsfree trading bot from me. This was during my early days when I just started. That particular bot wasn't excellent compared to what we have now. So she lost about N1m. She didn't complain much because she liked me and I was doing everything possible to avoid her. When it became obvious that I was avoiding her advancement, she changed overnight and became troublesome.

One day I called her and asked the husband who really liked me to come to my office. He liked me because I teach her (the wife) forex without asking for money from her. He couldn't come and we spoke on phone. We settled for a payment of N500k. This was because she only sent me N150k then for the trading robot while she opened and funded her account with about $1k. It's written on the form of every broker that their "CAPITAL is at risk" and they bear the risk of either making profit or loss. Because I saw her as my friend, I decided to give her N500k which they accepted as full payment.

Do u know after a year later, this woman came back and started threatening me and my family that am owing her. She started trailing me. And sent alot of threatening text massages to me, sometimes through calls. She told me I will loose everything I have ever worked for in life, everything I own. That she will make sure of that and I will know why she is called Ezenwanyi ( Means Queen). I tried talking to the husband to advice her but it became evident hat she controls him, so I locked up and blocked them both because I was tired of the both of them.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:35am On May 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

Where's your homepage?

Here Sir. The topic ur looking for is Share ur testimonies...

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:36am On May 10, 2023
Background Cont'd:

About 3 years ago, I wanted to build my house in the villa, so I went there and noticed my dad's house was in a bad state. His toilet was still the one I used when I was in the University and most facilities there was old despite the fact that my immediate younger sister(Chidi) just renovated the house not long ago. I took permission from my elder brother that it's good I fix dad's house before I do mine. And he permitted me.

From trying to give him a modern facility, I extended it to other rooms and finally the whole house. Changed all the doors, windows, put tiles, kitchen facilities, water tank stand, new sliding gate and FELL the FENCE and did a new one entirely with flood lights all around the compound. After all these I did bought electronics and other gadgets for my dad and for the house. This was the second beginning of my PROBLEMS because that house was formally owned by my grandpa who was unusually very RICH but late!!!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by LikeAking: 12:42am On May 10, 2023
Op abeg rest..

Be a man

4 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 1:00am On May 10, 2023
Trouble started when we travelled for Christmas. That house was started in October and was finished in December. we came home that same December. We bought and brought home everything we needed including a live he-goat for pepper soup. And there was more than enough cash to spend.

That December I noticed something was wrong because everything suddenly started turning upside down. First it was one of my trading robot account. It blew up and I lost about $2k +. That account was doing well and all of a sudden, it went south. I didn't talk. And then I noticed the cash I was making in all my accounts started reducing sharply all of a sudden. I felt maybe because it was Christmas. But inside me, I knew something was wrong but couldn't figure out what it was...

Early January it became worse. Problems started from every angle. All my cash coming into my account started reducing at an alarming speed. I told my wife something was wrong, that we needed to leave the villa ASAP. So we left the next morning as against our earlier arrangements.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 1:05am On May 10, 2023
As we continue, I will like u to take note of the woman who threatened me back in Ph that I will sell everything I own before I can come out of her wahala and secondly, the breaking down of the old fence, backyard gate and fencing it.

Why is the second one important? My dad was against me removing the old gate and putting up a fence in the compound. He didn't give me any concrete reason to make me stop. And I asked them to stop, that as soon as he goes inside to sleep, they should proceed. Little did I know what it meant and what was coming...

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Kingsteve(m): 1:16am On May 10, 2023
Interesting!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:54pm On May 10, 2023
Back in Ph, I stated having issues here and there especially with money. All the cash that people were owing me became mission impossible to retrieve. Anything I do with money will automatically turn to a loss. One particular guy who was my friend made away with my cash up to the tune of N21m. He disappeared and at first, was communicating via mail before he ebbed eventually away...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Kingsteve(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2023
Drop more updates...
Feed us!
cheesy
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:08pm On May 10, 2023
I started having unnecessary issues with my local and foreign partners, adverts and radio activities were affected and patronage and income fell flat!! Before I could say Jack, I went from thousands of $$$ to zero balance!!! We had to cut off a whole lot of things like holiday trips, birthdays and other celebrations at home. And even the food had to change.

One faithful day, the caretake for the office called and asked me to make payment for my next rent which was not even due. I tried explaining to her it wasn't due and she asked me to pack out. Just like that!!! So I did, without quarrelling or putting up any argument. I don't like wahala at all. So I moved everything back to my house. But it got worse...

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:19pm On May 10, 2023
Dwindling income, vast expenses and alot of mouths to feed, I had to register my car under Taxify just to make some cash. I also started selling some of my things to take care of needs: my office equipments, property in the villa, property in Ph and so on. Each time cash comes in, a problem with an equivalent cost will arise from no where. All these time, I wasn't holding on to the Almighty God. I just know him as God but has not made Jesus Christ my Lord and personal saviour. I have not accepted that I will work for God despite massages from different men of God that I will serve Him.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:34pm On May 10, 2023
The Medicine Seller

One faithful sunday, after church service. We went to buy bread from Kilimanjaro along Aba Road Ph. After getting a loaf of big bread for the house, I joined my family in the car. As I was about to close my door, a man approached the drivers side and whispered something. He said "that woman who is making ur life miserable will not succeed". "All she has planned for u will be returned back to her".

When I turned back, it was one of those Yoruba men who walk about selling native herbs to cure so many sicknesses eg Jedi-Jedi (Sugar problem) or pile etc. He had some small small bottles in his hands with some herbs inside. And I asked him what he said again, he said that there is woman who threatened me. That the woman took my name to a DEITY around Andoni to kill me. That the date is in 2 days time but can be averted. He asked if we could speak later because my family was there with me. I agreed and he took my phone number...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FxMasterz: 12:10am On May 11, 2023
Salvation2:
The Medicine Seller

One faithful sunday, after church service. We went to buy bread from Kilimanjaro along Aba Road Ph. After getting a loaf of big bread for the house, I joined my family in the car. As I was about to close my door, a man approached the drivers side and whispered something. He said "that woman who is making ur life miserable will not succeed". "All she has planned for u will be returned back to her".

When I turned back, it was one of those Yoruba men who walk about selling native herbs to cure so many sicknesses eg Jedi-Jedi (Sugar problem) or pile etc. He had some small small bottles in his hands with some herbs inside. And I asked him what he said again, he said that there is woman who threatened me. That the woman took my name to a DEITY around Andoni to kill me. That the date is in 2 days time but can be averted. He asked if we could speak later because my family was there with me. I agreed and he took my phone number...
Continue bro.

Thanks for this great opportunity to learn some more practical stuffs.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:27am On May 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

Continue bro.

Thanks for this great opportunity to learn some more practical stuffs.

Ur welcome Sir. Help me advertise this on ur trading platform:

An executive training for traders who are not profitable in trading forex. Make at least 50pips/ $20 to $50 daily.
Date:
Saturday 13th May ( LIVE 10am)
Sunday- 14th May (online 6pm)

Venue: Meritz Hotel behind Artrum Events Center Stadium Road Ph.
Fee: N50k (To be paid at the venue)

Text YES to 08036892360
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:29am On May 11, 2023
The next day he called and said a woman was responsible for all the problems am going through. He said she has taken my name to a Deity and asked for me to be killed. He said it will happen in a matter of days. He said this can be averted only through prayer.

When I heard prayers, I quickly welcomed it and asked when we can see. He asked me to come immediately but with some materials for the prayer which was nothing suspicious at that very moment.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FxMasterz: 3:13am On May 11, 2023
Salvation2:

Ur welcome Sir. Help me advertise this on ur trading platform:

An executive training for traders who are not profitable in trading forex. Make at least 50pips/ $20 to $50 daily.
Date:
Saturday 13th May ( LIVE 10am)
Sunday- 14th May (online 6pm)

Venue: Meritz Hotel behind Artrum Events Center Stadium Road Ph.
Fee: N50k (To be paid at the venue)

Text YES to 08036892360
Noted bro.

I'll gladly help promote the program. Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 6:00am On May 11, 2023
FxMasterz:

Noted bro.

I'll gladly help promote the program. Can we chat on WhatsApp?

Yes sure

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:58pm On May 11, 2023
At this stage I will like u all to NOTE that EVERY of those YORUBA men who SELL DRUGS along the street in the name of helping u to cure Jedi-Jedi and all what not are all herbalists or herbalists in the making (apprentice) weather u agree or not. They wash their eyes (their eyes are not normal).
This means that they possess a 3rd eye through the power from the Juju they serve, which they use to know what anyone is passing through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:01am On May 12, 2023
For those of us who like to learn financial intelligence using forex to make money, use my YouTube channel to learn more. Remember to hit the like and subscribe botton after watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoItKLIrumk
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Didijiji: 6:39am On May 12, 2023
Salvation2:
At this stage I will like u all to NOTE that EVERY of those YORUBA men who SELL DRUGS along the street in the name of helping u to cure Jedi-Jedi and all what not are all herbalists or herbalists in the making (apprentice) weather u agree or not. They wash their eyes (their eyes are not normal).
This means that they possess a 3rd eye through the power from the Juju they serve, which they use to know what anyone is passing through.
very true

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:57am On May 12, 2023
The Babalawo's place

After he asked me to buy some stuffs for the prayer, I sent some money to him to buy them and went to meet him at his place. I was shocked when we got inside his apartment to notice it was a Juju house (BABALAWO) I came! The sitting room was just having about 2 mats and 2 of his apprentice sitting there in front of several bottles of used schnapps (hot drinks), different roots and herbs they sell in bottles or plastic containers. Those 2 guys were always meditating, praying or responding to whatever he (the babalawo) said.

When I stepped into the inner room, I was super shocked because there were idols by the left covered with cloth sprinkled with blood and other idols by the right covered with cloths and sprinkled with blood too...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:58am On May 12, 2023
To be cont'd.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FreeSpirited: 8:24am On May 12, 2023
Salvation2:
To be cont'd.
Oya o...we are following
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by sorextee(m): 3:26am On May 13, 2023
We still waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? / Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.