Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me (14024 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by CaptMarvel(m): 9:10am On May 13, 2023
Salvation2:
The Babalawo's place

After he asked me to buy some stuffs for the prayer, I sent some money to him to buy them and went to meet him at his place. I was shocked when we got inside his apartment to notice it was a Juju house (BABALAWO) I came! The sitting room was just having about 2 mats and 2 of his apprentice sitting there in front of several bottles of used schnapps (hot drinks), different roots and herbs they sell in bottles or plastic containers. Those 2 guys were always meditating, praying or responding to whatever he (the babalawo) said.

When I stepped into the inner room, I was super shocked because there were idols by the left covered with cloth sprinkled with blood and other idols by the right covered with cloths and sprinkled with blood too...
This is serious. When a woman like that makes a threat, one shouldn't take it likely. Thank God for rescuing you out
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:20am On May 13, 2023
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 9:38am On May 13, 2023
CaptMarvel:
This is serious. When a woman like that makes a threat, one shouldn't take it likely. Thank God for rescuing you out

That's true my brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Kingsteve(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2023
Salvation2:

That's true my brother.
The time spent replying and posting non-updates, should actually be used to drop more updates!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:16pm On May 13, 2023
Sorry about my speed of updating this thread. I have alot on my plate and time is not my friend...but we will get there in good time.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:31pm On May 13, 2023
As I was wondering where I am and what am getting myself into, he asked me to sit down on the mat. And he made some prayers for me. After all the prayers, he threw some cowries and some things along side it on the floor in front of him and looked at me with a big beam of smile. He did it again and again and it was all the same massage. He said our prayers have been answered. He said the death has been averted. He suggested it's good we thank the gods who helped me and I agreed. He suggested I do it myself or he will buy the materials and thank them by himself on my behalf. I gave him money and asked him to do it for me. I did this because I was immensely grateful...

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:51pm On May 13, 2023
The next day at the appointed time he asked me to come, I went there. This time I wasn't feeling too afraid like the first day I got there. As I sat down the mat, he opened the white cloth on the right side where an idol was and a second Idol he referred to as Kabiyesi. As he called his name, he bowed and did all kinds of incantation in reference to it and suddenly, the calabash like structured Idol laughed and started TAKLING! It started by praying for the HERBALIST and me. Because the herbalist told him so so person had come to say thank u.

After some prayers, it called me by my name and I was directed on how to answer it. It said I am a great man and will be very great in this life. It said it has alot to tell me. First it commanded the HERBALIST and his appearances to all come and BOW before me because they do not know the kind of GREAT man that has come into their presence. I wasn't surprised because I knew that I was different and alot of MEN OF GOD have already told me but not to the extent of a SPIRIT asking others to bow down before me as a MORTAL...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 8:25am On May 14, 2023
Salvation2:
The next day he called and said a woman was responsible for all the problems am going through. He said she has taken my name to a Deity and asked for me to be killed. He said it will happen in a matter of days. He said this can be averted only through prayer.

When I heard prayers, I quickly welcomed it and asked when we can see. He asked me to come immediately but with some materials for the prayer which was nothing suspicious at that very moment.

Your last sentence is the second red flag.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 8:27am On May 14, 2023
Salvation2:
At this stage I will like u all to NOTE that EVERY of those YORUBA men who SELL DRUGS along the street in the name of helping u to cure Jedi-Jedi and all what not are all herbalists or herbalists in the making (apprentice) weather u agree or not. They wash their eyes (their eyes are not normal).
This means that they possess a 3rd eye through the power from the Juju they serve, which they use to know what anyone is passing through.

I think this is pretty obvious. They can only fool those that don't know scriptures, or those that are not discerning.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 8:34am On May 14, 2023
Salvation2:
The next day at the appointed time he asked me to come, I went there. This time I wasn't feeling too afraid like the first day I got there. As I sat down the mat, he opened the white cloth on the right side where an idol was and a second Idol he referred to as Kabiyesi. As he called his name, he bowed and did all kinds of incantation in reference to it and suddenly, the calabash like structured Idol laughed and started TAKLING! It started by praying for the HERBALIST and me. Because the herbalist told him so so person had come to say thank u.

After some prayers, it called me by my name and I was directed on how to answer it. It said I am a great man and will be very great in this life. It said it has alot to tell me. First it commanded the HERBALIST and his appearances to all come and BOW before me because they do not know the kind of GREAT man that has come into their presence. I wasn't surprised because I knew that I was different and alot of MEN OF GOD have already told me but not to the extent of a SPIRIT asking others to bow down before me as a MORTAL...

That bowing down before you part is for the spirit of pride to be installed into you. The original spirit that brought down the boss of that demonic idol asking them to do that for you. That is, Satan. His main aim is to derail God's work using half-truths first, then blatant lies as he goes deeper. He always fails at the end. Check out how he hoodwinked Eve for reference. Also the temptation of Lord Jesus Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by ukaegbuikedia: 9:50am On May 14, 2023
Following.......
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 2:58pm On May 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

That bowing down before you part is for the spirit of pride to be installed into you. The original spirit that brought down the boss of that demonic idol asking them to do that for you. That is, Satan. His main aim is to derail God's work using half-truths first, then blatant lies as he goes deeper. He always fails at the end. Check out how he hoodwinked Eve for reference. Also the temptation of Lord Jesus Christ.

Very correct. Am coming to this same information u just gave. We will get there...

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 6:06pm On May 14, 2023
The Spirit of Antichrist:

After awhile, it asked me to sit down that we have a long discussion and today it has enough time to talk, because there are times there won't be time to have long discussions. It started by asking me to sing any song of my choice to worship the Almighty God. As I picked up a song and started singing, it sang along with me and asked me to dance in front of it and I did. It asked me to pour some drinks on its head. This means I will take the hot drink (Shinapps) and put in in my mouth, and spray it on its head. Now it was talking from an OVAL enclosed CALABASH with all sorts of things on it and some cowries attached to it. Looking at it, it looks like blood was sprayed on it a long time ago and I was wondering how it was able to TALK! It asked the herbalist to also give me kola to chew and spew on its head...

After a while it asked me to sit down and we started talking in YORUBA language. All these happened in Port Harcourt Nigeria. It said I am born great and am supposed to have started manifesting grateness from the age of 22yrs but the enemies didn't allow me to manifest my potential. It said during my birth, they knew who was born and wanted to stop me by all means. That was why they paid a visit to my mother one day and took some things after bathing me. It mentioned they took part of the bathing water, sponge and another thing I cannot remember at the moment. It said this was one of the many things that was used to cage me in life...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 6:45pm On May 14, 2023
We discussed extensively about my life, how they blocked me from becoming wealthy, the help I gave to someone and how the money was used as a material from my hand to carry out some spiritual sacrifices and alot that had happened in the past. Amazingly it told me not to ask my mother yet. This made me a little worried because I noticed some of the things it said was true to the best of my knowledge...

Before that day ended, it prayed for me and made me feel relaxed in it's presence and also asked me to ask any question I wanted to ask. At this time, I had so many things running through my mind, alot of flashbacks and lots of questions which I asked. One important question was who are u?? And it laughed and said it was once a human before he became a SPIRIT being. It asked me to return another day which I agreed and left...

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by mekzyjoe(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2023
Salvation2:
We discussed extensively about my life, how they blocked me from becoming wealthy, the help I gave to someone and how the money was used as a material from my hand to carry out some spiritual sacrifices and alot that had happened in the past. Amazingly it told me not to ask my mother yet. This made me a little worried because I noticed some of the things it said was true to the best of my knowledge...

Before that day ended, it prayed for me and made me feel relaxed in it's presence and also asked me to ask any question I wanted to ask. At this time, I had so many things running through my mind, alot of flashbacks and lots of questions which I asked. One important question was who are u?? And it laughed and said it was once a human before he became a SPIRIT being. It asked to return another day which I agreed and left...
R U DONE? u r really slow in updating this thread..u r killing the excitement
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:22pm On May 14, 2023
mekzyjoe:

R U DONE? u r really slow in updating this thread..u r killing the excitement

U need to be patient with me. I have alot of responsibilities. Am a son, father, uncle, husband, brother, teacher, trader, mentor, pastor and trainer to thousands of people across the world...I just made food now on behalf of madam because she is not too strong. My 2 house helps left as soon as I came back from this journey am currently explaining to u. Don't know why but God is exposing evil people around me little by little. Pls bear with me as we progress. I need ur prayers because by STRENGTH shall NO man PREVAIL.

To be honest with u, am more excited than u because am still alive today. May my God keep u in Jesus Christ name amen. We move!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:50pm On May 14, 2023
The next day when I arrived, the herbalist told Kabiyesi that I was around. It asked me if I wanted my glory restored and I answered yes. He made a list of items the herbalist needed to buy. Sacrifices of different types of food with birds was used. The one I remember well was with a vulture. Where they bought the vulture marvelled me. They asked if I can go and deliver it at midnight with the herbalist and I declined. So I bought the necessary things the herbalist needed to use inorder to carry the sacrifice (Ebo) on my behalf. The went that night and I was asked to come back the next day. So I left and went home.

NOTE: Sacrifices are dropped at 2 road junctions, 3 road junctions, Cross road Junctions and so on. Evil in the invisible form ie WITCHES, WIZARDS, DEMONS and other AGENTS are ALWAYS at these junctions waiting to hear people talk and give away their secrets. They are also there to take INSTRUCTIONS and act on them.

Stay away from these junctions from today onwards, especially when ur talking about anything that is sensitive. That's why u hear people say that walls have ears...be warned!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by CaptMarvel(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2023
Continue please.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:01pm On May 14, 2023
Next appointment day, I came back and the herbalist announced to me that everything went smoothly and our sacrifice was accepted. To confirm this, there were 2 pidgins that Kabiyesi asked me to buy which the herbalist also purchased. A white coloured pidgin and a black coloured one. After its prayers on one of those days, those pidgins were kept behind the white cotton in front of me where Kabiyesi was and they both disappeared. This was confirmed after the cotton was lifted.

It said once the sacrifice is accepted, the white coloured pidgin will come back with a cowrie (money) and the day all my money will be returned to me, the black one will come back into that house as confirmation.

Upon returning on that appointed day, the herbalist told me even thing went well. He informed Kabiyesi I was around. Kabiyesi told me to start rejoicing. He instructed me to start dancing before it which I did. After Dancing, Kabiyesi asked me to celebrate because my God has done it. It asked the herbalist to gave me drinks to drink and also pour on it. bitter kola and was added with the drink which I ate from and also poured on Kabiyesi.

He instructed me to start wearing WHITE CLOTHS at least 2 or 3 time weekly. This it said was a sign of good news and good things.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:39pm On May 14, 2023
In confirmation to what Kabiyesi said, the white pidgin came back with the money. It was brought from the NIGHT MARKET where they meet, buy, sell and share things like SACRIFICE people keep for them on those road junctions I mentioned earlier or the destiny of people they seized. They work hand in glove with DEMONS.

NOTE: All Witches and Wizards are connected to the same source all over the world, and when ur fighting one, the others will know. All idols are connected to the same source all over the world. All are connected to LUCIFER through one agent or the other. 90 to 95% of world LEADERS, POLITICIANS, PASTORS and WEALTHY PEOPLE are mostly agents or depends on them for POWER, especially the QUEEN the COAST (LEVIATHAN) who's power is so great and has numerous agents in churches across the world. They usually manifest like her in the form of a SERPENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:42pm On May 14, 2023
To be cont'd:

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by CaptMarvel(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2023
Salvation2:
To be cont'd:
great read. Blessed morning.

If I may ask, don't you think it's a setup, I mean the talking Calabash, disappearance of birds behind the curtain. Maybe someone is just dramatizing behind the scene to do all these, just to make you believe it's real and collect some money from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:45am On May 15, 2023
CaptMarvel:
great read. Blessed morning.

If I may ask, don't you think it's a setup, I mean the talking Calabash, disappearance of birds behind the curtain. Maybe someone is just dramatizing behind the scene to do all these, just to make you believe it's real and collect some money from you.

I thought so at first but it was real power and that voice wasn't human. Although it interacts like human but it is the Spirit of Antichrist. I found out all these after I moved closer to God and started praying. Everything happened in a room and there is no hole anywhere or any access from the outside. So many other things disappeared or appeared there. Just follow the story as it unfolds and u will get more understanding that we are not alone on earth...there are powers but there is one bigger than them all!!!

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by CaptMarvel(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2023
Salvation2:

I thought so at first but it was real power and that voice wasn't human. Although it interacts like human but it is the Spirit of Antichrist. I found out all these after I moved closer to God and started praying. Everything happened in a room and there is no hole anywhere or any access from the outside. So many other things disappeared or appeared there. Just follow the story as it unfolds and u will get more understanding that we are not alone on earth...there are powers but there is one bigger than them all!!!
unmnhnm OK, ride on.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:02pm On May 15, 2023
Before this time, I travelled to the villa to see my dad and to know how he is doing. There is this his friend who likes me alot. He settles us when I have a misunderstanding with my dad. This time I was informed he was asking after me. So I went to see him. Little did I know that this man was a NATIVE DOCTOR. Funny enough, I never saw him with anything weird in terms of his dressing and his appearance.

When he saw me, he was very happy. He said he sent for me because there is a problem am passing through in Ph. He said that a woman is threatening me and my family. I was shocked because I never discussed it with my dad or anyone in the villa. He said he needed to pray for me. He told me about materials he needed to buy and I gave him money. He bought them and I returned the next day for the prayer.

After the prayers which he prayed with a bible and another book I don't really know it's name, he told me he needed to do a more deeper prayer for me because someone is after my life and it's a WOMAN. She has consulted a DEITY to kill me but it can be prevented.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:26pm On May 15, 2023
Buried in a grave

During that prayer I was made to dig a grave for myself and by myself only. I remember one of the materials he bought was a dock and some other stuff I can't remember right now. Lastly he needed to go to our village stream which was 10mins away from the bush where we were, to bring our native river as the last material needed. He took over 30mins or so and I became worried. When he got back he was laughing...and I asked him why he stayed long at the river, he said he was stopped by the SPIRITS there. They insisted that he pays them before collecting water from the river because of our purpose. And he promised them something afterwards which they took his words and allowed him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:38pm On May 15, 2023
He made mention that one of the reason why they allowed him was because he wasn't charging me for the prayers and they knew. Secondly all the doors around me was blocked and they knew too. Lastly because he had a good reputation with them. He does what he is required hence the trust in his person...

After series of prayers and using live pidgin to flog the heck out of me till it dead while the blood was sprinkled on me in the grave. Hot blood for that matter!! The other was let go after using it to flow me severally. For along time it couldn't fly after it was set free. Later after last set of prayers, I was buried in the grave till it remained only my noise. After a while, I was raised up and he said that was the end. No one born of a woman can kill me again except God. My clothes I came with was buried with it and my undies. I left after bathing in the bush and wore a new cloth. This happened months before my meeting Kabiyesi...

Note: This man that did this prayer for me was a church goer. An Anglican church member. But practiced some kind of prayers using some old books and an iron like staff that is short. He knows when ur coming to his house and he does not charge money. He only takes what u offer to him. I didn't know all these about him till this period.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by sorextee(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2023
Good evening sir. I'm aware you said you are busy and your hands are tied. I've been patient enough since last week when I stumbled on your thread. But my patience is running thin o. I don refresh tire. Abeg help us complete the story. I Wan dedicate this night to stay awake and read up everything. Thank You very much. Las Las, thank God you were saved.

Salvation2:
He made mention that one of the reason why they allowed him was because he wasn't charging me for the prayers and they knew. Secondly all the doors around me was blocked and they knew too. Lastly because he had a good reputation with them. He does what he is required hence the trust in his person...

After series of prayers and using live pidgin to flog the heck out of me till it dead while the blood was sprinkled on me in the grave. Hot blood for that matter!! The other was let go after using it to flow me severally. For along time it couldn't fly after it was set free. Later after last set of prayers, I was buried in the grave till it remained only my noise. After a while, I was raised up and he said that was the end. No one born of a woman can kill me again except God. My clothes I came with was buried with it and my undies. I left after bathing in the bush and wore a new cloth. This happened months before my meeting Kabiyesi...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:09pm On May 15, 2023
sorextee:
Good evening sir. I'm aware you said you are busy and your hands are tied. I've been patient enough since last week when I stumbled on your thread. But my patience is running thin o. I don refresh tire. Abeg help us complete the story. I Wan dedicate this night to stay awake and read up everything. Thank You very much. Las Las, thank God you were saved.

May God keep u and strengthen u. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:21pm On May 15, 2023
Kabiyesi

Returning back to the herbalist place, he welcomed me. He said he was instructed to give me banana and I ate. Sometimes hot drink or bitter kola. Kabiyesi now prefers I use my hand to pour hot drinks and pour on his head before it will have a conversation with me. One one occasion the placed a big black catfish on my head and said a prayer for me. Another time, it brought out that cowrie that white pidgin flew in with and asked me to swallow it so that all the wealth which was taken from me will be returned to me. I swallowed it with a glass of schnapps. Funny enough, I don't drink schnapps or anything that is called a hot drink but started drinking it since I stepped into that shrine the herbalist called a prayer house.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:32pm On May 15, 2023
Kabiyesi said it was proper to thank the 'people of the world' (witches, wizards, demons, principalities and powers). At first I didn't understand what he meant by that but it was much later that it dawned on me who it was referring to... According to 2 Corinthians 4:4, the world is controlled by the Devil and u and I know he uses his agents to carry out a whole lot on earth.

It said I needed to buy something for celebration and it must be something that is used for celebration. I didn't understand u till the herbalist begged Kabiyesi to allow him explain it to me. He mentioned that we needed to buy a cow because using a goat will be looking down on them. I didn't have money to buy a cow and this I made clear to Kabiyesi. It warned me never to say anything is impossible before it's presence again.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:33pm On May 15, 2023
We bought this today and we're required to buy this again tomorrow until expenses hit around N1m! Like joke like joke, I couldn't go back.

Another day right before me, after speaking with Kabiyesi, it said it was time for enjoyment. It asked everyone in the room to leave it alone for some minutes while it holds a meeting with the people of the world. By then, the cow was bought and killed in the market. Only the blood was required because the things we were dealing with does not eat meat but drinks blood of almost everything living in the land of the living. And the meat was left for the meat seller who must have sold the meat to people. I don't know and I didn't ask since it was the herbalist who took care of all these errands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Lost My Brand New Shoes At A Gospel Crusade Ground / What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.