Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (7401 Views)

How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Pweety4me(f): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2011
Ladies ever had a younger guy like you?not speaking months or days but yearsss!!

In the case, where you ignore age or it isn't an issue to you but just don't fancy the guy how do you get him off your back or let him down gently without hitting a fragile bone?Lool

& guys ever fancied a lady who was older than you?did you tell her?and if she rejected you how did you take it?

Is it better when dealing with a younger guy to patronize(treat him like a lil brother) give him false hope(tease and play around) or simply be straight and blunt(no sweetners the undiluted truth).

2 Likes

Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by r231(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Pweety4me(f): 12:47am On Sep 26, 2011
^^Whats the problem?
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Dondavsonlt(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2011
Long thing!
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Pweety4me(f): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2011
^^^It's not easy being a fynze galz y'know grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Mannylex(m): 12:58am On Sep 26, 2011
Yeah fancied an older girl before, but the age wasn't that much, twas just a one year age difference, I had to prove some points to her though. . . I've also had the older girls, lots of themĀ  having some funny crushes on me. Just don't know why. . . So I really haven't gotten any rejection. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by iice(f): 4:51am On Sep 26, 2011
I tend to be blunt.
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2011
Straight up and honest(blunt) is the way Ive handled this.
I have had a much younger guy like me and he kept hanging around and asking me why I wouldnt date him and what was the big deal. He was very sweet,charming and damn hot! but I just said no, explained to him that it wouldnt work, and said sorry . He kept saying " Why?" I felt bad! He finally just gave me his number and left. Although I dont care about age differences usually, this was an exception.

1 Like

Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by MMM2(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2011
undecidedundecided
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by CalienteMi: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2011
Lay them down the same way with old men.
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by xynerise: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2011
undecided
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2011
so, pwetty is actually old? shocked undecided
28? 32?
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2011
durin my servie year, actually had a tin or two wit an older lady then. Was 23 n she was 30, but we just clicked, still dnt knw how manage till now!
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by CrazyMan(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2011
*Sighs*
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
Treat him like a little brother
Be Blunt with Him!
Dont seek his advice!
Dont make Requests
Call other Guys in his Presence
Introduce him to your friends as a Brother
If he doesnt get the Message, he's pitiably and pathetically hopeless! cool

1 Like

Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by InkedNerd(f): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
@OP: lol nice question. In my entire life, I've only dated one guy who was younger than me. It wasn't a huge age differeince, I was just a year oklder than him. Recently, there was has been a younger guy trying to get my attention--they guy is 19 and I'm 22. I have no problem with being older than him but I really have no desire to be with him. As we speak, I'm still trying to figure out how to tell him nicely that I'm not interested in him. I like his as a friend though.

sexkillz:

Treat him like a little brother
Be Blunt with Him!
Dont seek his advice!
Dont make Requests
Call other Guys in his Presence
Introduce him to your friends as a Brother
If he doesnt get the Message, he's pitiably and pathetically hopeless! cool

Nice advice cool
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by codesport(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
I NEED A ROOM/SELF CONTAIN APARTMENT IN EFFURRUN, WARRI. ANYONE WIT INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT M TRU makebiggestmoney@yahoo.com
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Nice advixe cool

Thanks! cool Our date wont be boring! tongue tongue
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by InkedNerd(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
sexkillz:

Thanks! cool Our date wont be boring! tongue tongue

I hope not. Are you a younger guy? grin
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Sijo01(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
^lol
oya, Sexkillz answer her!

1 Like

Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by MrCork17: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
Sijo01 (f) . Sweeery can I let you down gently. You aint light skin angry
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by mrscork3: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sijo01 (f) . Sweeery can I let you down gently. You aint light skin angry

Mr Cork too aint light skined im be blakky
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I hope not. Are you a younger guy? grin
Hell raised to the power of NO! Older guy that makes indisputable unadulterated sense! Count on that! cool
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by fubbyy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2011
Its nt really abt d age,its about how younger d guy look,my cousin benson is just 24 and his gf is 27 but she taught the guy is about 30,when she found out she couldnt complain cos no1 will ever know,in my opinion age is nottin,if som1 is 20 yrs and look lyk 30,to me he's automatically 30,we dont walk arround wit our birth certificate,our birth certificate is our looks, so dis thread suppose 2 be, if ladies can cope with a guy dat looks younger than them

2 Likes

Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Pweety4me(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^ undecided undecided
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by MrCork17: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
Pweeeety. Like Mrs Chima, have u also been rejected more than 50 times?
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by Pweety4me(f): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
T^^You mean you?
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by MrCork17: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
Pweety4me. sweeery if u like young men, I recomend Sexxxkillzz. He an 11 yrs old albino but he looks 32 wink
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by r231(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
hmmmm. . . . so there is Mrs Cork now undecided undecided
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by UyiIredia(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
INKED NERD IS 22 ! There is hope for me. the reason for my outburst is this: from the way she speaks I had assumed Inked nerd was in her late 20's or early 30's

@ OP >>> I do not see anything wrong with dating or even marrying someone despite age differences (within a respectable limit though I consideredthe relationship between a 19yr old and a 53 yr old woman in the UK as ridiculous). However I don't see myself dating a lady if the age gap passes 3 yrs. I simply won't be comfortable with it - that's just me. We could be friends though.
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by sevule(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
codesport:

I NEED A ROOM/SELF CONTAIN APARTMENT IN EFFURRUN, WARRI. ANYONE WIT INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT M TRU makebiggestmoney@yahoo.com
And pray tell how does this post relate to the thread
There should be some form of rules against irrelevant posts such as these
Re: How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently by 2sexy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2011
I think in this case, I may not survive it. My own case different o o o. Seriously, if I met a lady of my age, she might turn me down. Except I exude confidence like a matured guy. The reason is that I look damn too young than my age. I am currently 27, nairalanders, if you see me physically you might just think that I am 18 years old or even younger. I don't even have beards like guys of my age. My saving grace is that I got height about 5.6ft and I am slim. If not, na aki and paw paw i 4be o o o. Infact I am forced to tell people my age and they don't believe it. Majority just dont believe it, The last time I was with a friend, i had to bring out my national ID.

I may not survive it with ladies of my age talkless of someone older.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.