Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week (14745 Views)

How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian! / Checkout These Dapper Photos Of Ghanaian Actor, Toosweet Annan / Pictures Of Comedian Koffi Dressed As A Nanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by aloyemeka1: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011

[size=14pt]
Koffi Annan's daughter, Ama, weds Poju Adedeji this week
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nZ-vGeSltk4/Tn-yPeURJOI/AAAAAAAAHl8/-LGk8cL-4GI/s400/Q.jpg[/img]
Ama and Kofi Annan

Ama Annan, the first daughter of former UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan, will be getting married this week in Ghana. The 42 year old Financial Analyst and business woman is set to wed Adepoju Adedeji in a 3-day event that will start on Thursday 29th of Sept till Saturday 1st of October. 40 year old Poju is a divorcee with three kids and the son of Professor Adebayo Adedeji, the Executive Director of the African Center for Development & Strategic Studies (ACDESS).

Ama's mum is Titilola Alakija, Kofi Annan's first wife. The two divorced in the 80's.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/koffi-annans-daughter-ama-weds-poju.html
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by aloyemeka1: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2011
His daughter no fine sha.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Dgunnerz(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2011
Maybe it's her mama!
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by jtkoko9(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2011
Dgurnnerz na which one be ur own sef.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Dgunnerz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
Are u ama's mama or ama herself?
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by jtkoko9(f): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
:p
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by aloyemeka1: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Maybe it's her mama!

Roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Kunbee: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2011
Why are they having such a big party for a divorcee
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by anonymous6(f): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2011
congratulations to her
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Outstrip(f): 2:02am On Sep 27, 2011
I thought Kofi Annan was married to a white woman. congratulations to the beautiful bride to be. Daddy must be proud
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by aloyemeka1: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2011
Kunbee:

Why are they having such a big party for a divorcee
Divorcees can't throw a parties again?.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by jtkoko9(f): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2011
I wonder o.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Kunbee: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Divorcees can't throw a parties again?.

3 day celebration undecided
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by aloyemeka1: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2011
It's their money. They can throw 30 day celebration for all I care. What he saw in her must be beyond outside beauty because Kofi himself is finer than his daughter.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by OgidiBoy(m): 1:02am On Sep 29, 2011
All this time I was thinking Koffi Annan was married to a German lady undecided
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by aloyemeka1: 1:18am On Sep 29, 2011
OgidiBoy:

All this time I was thinking Koffi Annan was married to a German lady undecided

I don't think he was ever married to Ama's mother because his profile only shows one spouse : Nane Maria Lagergren. The name sounds Ghananian to me and not German.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by OgidiBoy(m): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I don't think he was ever married to Ama's mother because his profile only shows one spouse : Nane Maria Lagergren. The name sounds Ghananian to me and not German.

Are you sure you using the same kind of computer the rest of us are using ? Maria Lagergren sounds Ghanaian ?

The lady is Swedish and not German like I originally thought.

1 Like

Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by aloyemeka1: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2011
ok
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2011
Congratulations to them but is this her first marriage?
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by aloyemeka1: 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
freecocoa:

Could be; she is as ugly as hell.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by OgidiBoy(m): 12:19am On Sep 30, 2011
^^^ That is so rude, you've not even seen the lady sad
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Jenifa1: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2011
Ama's mom was Annan's first wife. the german lady is his second wife (after his divorce from his first wife of course).
Congrats to her and I hope there was a pic of both couple. I can see she's following the footstep of her dad with the whole divorcee status  undecided

OgidiBoy:

^^^ That is so rude, you've not even seen the lady sad

aloy/emeka has issues with yoruba women. she's obsessed with us for some reason.  cool
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Jenifa1: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2011
freecocoa:

she's a 42 yr old divorcee with 3 kids. read the first post.
it's her second marriage. and I agree that 3 day celebration is just too much lipsrsealed
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by OgidiBoy(m): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2011
Jenifa_:

Ama's mom was Annan's first wife. the german lady is his second wife (after his divorce from his first wife of course).
Congrats to her and I hope there was a pic of both couple. I can see she's following the footstep of her dad with the whole divorcee status  undecided

aloy/emeka has issues with yoruba women. she's obsessed with us for some reason.  cool

Aloy/emeka is a she ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

who would have ever thought  shocked shocked

Maybe a transgendered "s h e m a l e" because I've seen his/her profile pic and I could have sworn he/she was a dude cry cry cry
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Jenifa1: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2011
yea she's an igbo woman.
but yes I agree with you. she might be trying to grow a [i]pe[/i]nis.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by londoner: 1:41am On Sep 30, 2011
Ama is 42!!!!! She looks very young for her age.

Offtopic, So Aloy/emeka is a woman? I always thought she was a man and not an Igbo by the threads she creates and more importantly, the slant they are often created with.

I thought she was a non-Igbo man.
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 30, 2011
^^ non-Igbo by her threads? Have you not noticed her anti-Yoruba threads? undecided
Re: Koffi Annan's Daughter, Ama, Weds Poju Adedeji This Week by Jenifa1: 2:41am On Sep 30, 2011
londoner:

Ama is 42!!!!! She looks very young for her age.

money good. grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Butty Actress Destiny Etiko Wonderful Transformation / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) / Runtown Shows Off His Cute Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.