Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ (14174 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts to Buhari's Unscheduled Return, Buhari's London trip stands / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by olisefom: 8:15am On May 10, 2023
Naija don cast
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by WorldRichest: 8:15am On May 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor

Is he ever healthy?

From ear infection

To osephagus problem

To bone marrow transplant

Now, it’s dental issues.

That’s what we have been going through for the last 8 years.

Meanwhile,INEC just selected another vegetable.

So we should get ready for the same rubbish for another 8 years (God forbid).

Obi just has to recover his mandate in court.

He has been gallivanting all round the world while several haters who want him dead have been buried and forgotten including the father and mother of Mazi Nmamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by bmd10mix: 8:16am On May 10, 2023
Not ear treatment?
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Fujiyama: 8:16am On May 10, 2023
coputa:
Is there no hospital in Nigeria that can attend to him.They should pass a bill stoping any public office holder from traveling to other countries for treatment.

^^^
There is no "they", unfortunately.

We the people have made it clear, time and time again that we are okay with what's going on. If we didn't want it, it wouldn't happen. No lawmaker is going to pass any such bill. Nigerians do not mind. We are okay with it.

It is hard for non-Nigerians to understand how this man was re-elected despite what seems like widespread disapproval of his administration. And we still have no answer when these foreigners ask the question: "if you Nigerians are not happy with his party and his government then why do you re-elect them?" undecided

We love our chains and manacles - at least for now. When we are well and truly fed up, we know what to do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by oluwabunmist: 8:17am On May 10, 2023
Guy you no go kill me with laff. God go help us. I believe say him go still go for nose procedure
Isobug:
Mr Femi no need telling us. Can't you see no one is even talking about him anymore?
If he likes he should extend his stay and do finger procedure, none cares anymore. He should just do whatever procedure and go. Baba is already tired

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by timiade446(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2023
Mjshexy:
Who did we offend that cannot have pity on us

We don tire🥴

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Praktikals1000: 8:18am On May 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor

Is he ever healthy?

From ear infection

To osephagus problem

Now, it’s dental issues.

You cant recover something that you never lost. You folks need to realise that to stop the marginalisation of the Igbos, you have to purge your heart of hatred for other tribes.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Allisgud: 8:18am On May 10, 2023
U go coronation go chop to much of chicken for this ur teeth wey no balance before
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by copyrites: 8:20am On May 10, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
There is no "they", unfortunately.

We the people have made it clear, time and time again that we are okay with what's going on. If we didn't want it, it wouldn't happen. No lawmaker is going to pass any such bill. Nigerians do not mind. We are okay with it.

It is hard for non-Nigerians to understand how this man was re-elected despite what seems like widespread disapproval of his administration. And we still have no answer when these foreigners ask the question: "if you are not happy with his party and his government then why do you re-elect them?" undecided

We love our chains and manacles - at least for now. When we are well and truly fed up, we know what to do.

As long as the various ethnic divides and religion exist, Nigerians can never be fed up. I see a future where even the dead would be willing to vote those who killed them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by zalman: 8:21am On May 10, 2023

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by showlove911(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2023
God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for our sin. Through Him we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our life.
...amen...

Say.....LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor
Is he ever healthy?
From ear infection
To osephagus problem
Now, it’s dental issues.
Lol! Bubu is a catalogue of all diseases in existence.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by JustPowerApps(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2023
Dental trip it is cool Bubu is used to the serenity of the environment there on like the crowdy noisy streets of Nigeria. Well we can also have that serene environment if they will do the so called leaders what is expected of them.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Fujiyama: 8:24am On May 10, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Outgoing, London based undecided
INCOMING, France based undecided
Who we offend 4 this country

^^^
grin
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Fujiyama: 8:26am On May 10, 2023
Mjshexy:

^^^
grin
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by onlyboyson(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2023
those it means that we don't have dentist in Nigeria

bubu abeg use OPAT WONDER medicine and save the flight money for the poor masses
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by francisduru: 8:28am On May 10, 2023
Being Nigerian president has really helped you to sustain life. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Emetex22(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2023
Deemas:
So other world leaders have gone back home after the coronation but our dear PMB is extending his stay over some dental issues.

No wahala, God that saw us through the last 8 years is more than able to keep for the remaining 20 days.
You about to enter Promax stage with the new select, I thank God for being able to japa
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by TavorJohnnie: 8:31am On May 10, 2023
Na that dental procedure go kill you there..

Bastard
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Zion243(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2023
He can extend it to whenever he wants, my own is he should come back on May 29 and hand over power to BAT.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Fearyourcreator: 8:33am On May 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

It's only Nigerians that see Medical check up like a visit to a dentist as a big problem

You should visit your dentist once every 6 month

May Allah not ever let me or my family be so poor we will wail over another Man's £20 Dental plan God forbid!!!

Black African Poverty has always being a thing of envy and bitterness..

Nigerians suffer from Poverty of the mind

*Premium Dental plan in a UK hospital cost less than £100

*Buhari earns #1.2m as a President

*Earns #950 as a Retired General

*Earns Every 4 years some millions as a former Head of State Severance package

Each 774 LGA has Primary health care center that can handle minor things like Dental care

Each State has Secondary Health Care like Federal Medical center and state hospital that can handle Dental surgery

Each State has Federal Medical center and Teaching Hospital for more advanced Dental care

They will come for you... School wey most of them go no expose most of them ... Only to argue and less productive... They are only exposed to how to give excuses
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Hotwest: 8:35am On May 10, 2023
This idiot really enjoyed Nigeria money
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by zoedew: 8:35am On May 10, 2023
Thoroughly shameless leader! With the exception of a negligible number the political class www are largely comprised of the same stock of self-seeking, inept and corrupt people. Why won’t the political leaders in charge of the countries that offer them medical care turn them back to their countries of origin so they can provide home grown medical infrastructure to cater for their healthcare as well. If they did that the story should be a different one.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by DaddyJapan(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2023
The King's coronation was simply a cover for yet more health tourism.

I know of no other national leader who ridicules the medical sector in his own country the way Buhari does.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Counterfeit: 8:36am On May 10, 2023
What does this man want to chew again? He should concentrate solely on Cereals.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by lexy2014: 8:38am On May 10, 2023
Mjshexy:

Offend ke? People are still supporting buhari after 8years of failure and are still supporting Tinubu. It clearly shows that nigerians are responsible for the leaders we have and not the person we offended

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by OLOKOESHIN: 8:41am On May 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor

Is he ever healthy?

From ear infection

To osephagus problem

Now, it’s dental issues.

Sorry ipig

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by gabbytabby: 8:41am On May 10, 2023
Baba has been looking fresh in the last 9 months una wahala too much.

Him no suppose look after him health because haters and the most ungrateful wailers they wail. Tufiakwa.

Deemas:
So other world leaders have gone back home after the coronation but our dear PMB is extending his stay over some dental issues.

No wahala, God that saw us through the last 8 years is more than able to keep for the remaining 20 days.
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by NwaliE01: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
A visitor to someone's home has refused to go home.
A country of over 250 million people don't seem fit to produce a dentist qualified to treat Mr President and Mr president cannot build a hospital after almost 8 years in power to end his medical tourism. Is Buhari really for the masses?
Less than 16 days to leave office, Buhari still enjoys foreign medical trip.
Africa is really cursed with terrible leaders.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Brushstrokes20: 8:50am On May 10, 2023
# Nigeria's NO 1 MEDICAL TOURIST!
The integrity deficient scammer was busy shouting # GROW NIGERIA, but the shameless liar GREW THE UK for 8 whole years undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ by Mummyfour(f): 9:11am On May 10, 2023
Mjshexy:
Whoever we offended can not keep forgiving us when we as a nation focus more on tribalism and keep electing terrible human beings to lead us.

Even a father would get tired of forgiving his child at a point if he keeps running away from obvious good choices and embracing misfortune instead, even when he knows what will befall him when he chooses the wrong path

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV / Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! / Declare A Public Holiday For PVC Collection –IPAC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.