Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) (49239 Views)

Man Begs Wife To Bring Home His Sick Mom / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:09am On May 10, 2023
Man brings home his 11yr old secret son to his wife of 13yrs.

She couldnt believe her eyes. Take a listen!!!

📺👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsCwoikgrs4/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEquOceQfWA

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Wawelexy(m): 2:34am On May 10, 2023
Sincerely it isn't cool, he should have told her earlier

The semblance is much

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by libertyfather(m): 4:05am On May 10, 2023
His son is his son not the woman son, acceptance isn't necessary......life goes on

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 4:32am On May 10, 2023
If the wife poison either the husband or the son, they'll say women are bad.

Honestly for me, the guy would have come up clean from the very beginning to explain about the son, if she truly love the husband as claimed and wants to accept the step son, it would have been more cooler and no unnecessary drama.

Do you know what it means to have a secret step child especially MALE?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by superCleanworks(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2023
seriously. women go through lots of BS sha.

but they are experts at this game

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Iamicekid(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2023
The only mistake the guy did was keeping it a secret after they got back together apart from that he didn’t make no mistake, u guys took a break from each other for 2months and dude find someone else to impregnate during that time, so for whatever reasons U guys decided to come back then get married, he should have told her immediately the wife wants them to get back together again... That’s one of the characters of a simp a girl broke up with u, now came back months later that u guys should continue and u did then get married again wtf, person wey leave u go test someone else she only came back cause the person didn’t treat her as she expect but ur mumu was so happy that she came back that u had to keep ur son hidden all cause u don’t want her to go again ... God forbid

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Reminderz: 7:46am On May 10, 2023
I would have come straight like fire... this is my son, it's either you're in or out... it's not like you're the one that wants to be taking care of him, after all even the wife's responsibilities will be carried by the man... it might only mean that he's afraid of losing the woman or he's a man of low value that's why he kept such secret... a king can have more than a queen in his kingdom...

Ned Nwonkwo, Solomon, these are the ways of men..

or in another perspective, abi the man is married so the man is afraid of him being divorced by the wife to avoid his properties from being confiscated? hmm you might never know though... men are made to slave by force by taking the oath to obey this marital laws over there... they are left with no choice than to do what their slave master (their wife) tells them to do... so they get afraid of her and overburden themselves... smh..

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Osobi32(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2023
BrightAhiah:
If the wife poison either the husband or the son, they'll say women are bad.

Honestly for me, the guy would have come up clean from the very beginning to explain about the son, if she truly love the husband as claimed and wants to accept the step son, it would have been more cooler and no unnecessary drama.

Do you know what it means to have a secret step child especially MALE?
Poison the man or the kid for what? The boy is his son and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it. I don't need to explain his life to a woman before taking action. He had a life before she met and married him ryt? So she should accept everything that comes with it.

13 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Osobi32(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
The only mistake the guy did was keeping it a secret after they got back together apart from that he didn’t make no mistake, u guys took a break from each other for 2months and dude find someone else to impregnate during that time, so for whatever reasons U guys decided to come back then get married, he should have told her immediately the wife wants them to get back together again... That’s one of the characters of a simp a girl broke up with u, now came back months later that u guys should continue and u did then get married again wtf, person wey leave u go test someone else she only came back cause the person didn’t treat her as she expect but ur mumu was so happy that she came back that u had to keep ur son hidden all cause u don’t want her to go again ... God forbid
Better oil dey ur head. Jah bless u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2023
Osobi32:
Poison the man or the kid for what? The boy is his son and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it. I don't need to explain his life to a woman before taking action. He had a life before she met and married him ryt? So she should accept everything that comes with it.

My take is that he should have come up straight with the wife from the on set

9 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Osobi32(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2023
BrightAhiah:

My take is that he should have come up straight with the wife from the on set
pls understand this, women always want to hear the truth but they obviously can't handle it. Maybe the man was waiting for the right moment to tell her and even when he thought was the right time turned out to be the worst. My conclusion is the ma is a simp!

6 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:13pm On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
seriously. women go through lots of BS sha.

Raising another man's child thinking its urs is the worst of all...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2023
this is the reason why so many children are abused....how can you bring a child of 11yrs old to your wife of 13 yrs, and tell her that the little bastard is now gonna live with you?! what type of madness is this? doesnt he have a mother? why not continue to hide the child? what about FIRST addressing the fact that you fathered a child with some strangers, while being married ?!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2023
Osobi32:
pls understand this, women always want to hear the truth but they obviously can't handle it. Maybe the man was waiting for the right moment to tell her and even when he thought was the right time turned out to be the worst. My conclusion is the ma is a simp!
Now you're talking

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Iamicekid(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
this is the reason why so many children are abused....how can you bring a child of 11yrs old to your wife of 13 yrs, and tell her that the little bastard is now gonna live with you?! what type of madness is this? doesnt he have a mother? why not continue to hide the child? what about FIRST addressing the fact that you fathered a child with some strangers, while being married ?!

Do u listen to the video or u just decided to comment, the guy did no wrong, they been together for 13yrs and married for 10+ b4 they got married, the wife broke up with him and during those months of break up the guy don get another person pregnant, then the wife came back that she doesn’t want them to breakup again that they should continue, the only mistake the guy did was not telling her immediately she came back cause the idiot was a simp and didn’t want the girl to go the 2nd time if he told her, person wey leave u go follow another man, and d guy didn’t treat her as good as the husband then she came back to him and the fool also took her back and kept his son a secret, the son should be ashamed of his simp of a father

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
Do u listen to the video or u just decided to comment, the guy did no wrong, they been together for 13yrs and married for 10+ b4 they got married, the wife broke up with him and during those months of break up the guy don get another person pregnant, then the wife came back that she doesn’t want them to breakup again that they should continue, the only mistake the guy did was not telling her immediately she came back cause the idiot was a simp and didn’t want the girl to go the 2nd time if he told her, person wey leave u go follow another man, and d guy didn’t treat her as good as the husband then she came back to him and the fool also took her back and kept his son a secret, the son should be ashamed of his simp of a father

you said ONLY one thing that made some sense here...aka the dude is a simp...apart from that, all the rest is nonsense.
- so you mean to say that the dude did no wrong by bringing that child over before explaining the situation to his wife?
- so you mean to say that the dude did no wrong by letting this issue slack for so many years?
- so you mean to say that the dude did no wrong by hiding such a secret for so many years from his wife?

13 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Iamicekid(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you said ONLY one thing that made some sense here...aka the dude is a simp...apart from that, all the rest is nonsense.
- so you mean to say that the dude did no wrong by bringing that child over before explaining the situation to his wife?
- so you mean to say that the dude did no wrong by letting this issue slack for so many years?
- so you mean to say that the dude did no wrong by hiding such a secret for so many years from his wife?

That’s why I said and I repeat again that the dude should have told the wife immediately she wants to come back that he don impregnate someone and if she wan stay make she stay and if she doesn’t make she dey go, u didn’t read that part

6 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2023
Iamicekid:
That’s why I said and I repeat again that the dude should have told the wife immediately she wants to come back that he don impregnate someone and if she wan stay make she stay and if she doesn’t make she dey go, u didn’t read that part

immediately, or a month later or a year later or 5 yrs later.... the issue is TELLING HIS WIFE...or better yet, why not to sit his wife down and tell her about it before bringing that child to their house and saying that this child will stay with them?

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
Lol. Your Nl men can't reason this way. The hypocrisy of NL men keeps revealing itself.if it were a woman,the thread will have reached 36pages. But everyone is silent.

I have always stressed on the fact that the virtue of a naija man is fickle.Most are of unworthy character, and deserve the reproach and rejection they suffer in the hands of women.

Men having kids out of wedlock= normal and if the wife doesn't accept the child, the wicked-step-mom narrative spreads.

Women having kids out of wedlock= abomination.

Kids are kids. I will advice anyone financially emotionally,physically and mentally capable to accept kids as they did not choose to be born in the circumstances they were born.

I pray the wife accepts the little boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 11, 2023
Iamicekid:

Just look at how you are shamelessly defending him?

That is why I don't Pity men crying from paternity fraud. Or you believe you all are immune from the consequences of reckless sex? Lol

If it were a woman that hid a love child from a man or even came clean with it,would your analysis be the same?

8 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Iamicekid(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Just look at how you are shamelessly defending him?

That is why I don't Pity men crying from paternity fraud. Or you believe you all are immune from the consequences of reckless sex? Lol

If it were a woman that hid a love child from a man or even came clean with it,would your analysis be the same?

If the finances of the said child doesn’t concern the man in anyway, then it would be the same, cause in this case, from everything finances it will be the man that would still take care of it, but in the case of a woman, u will expect that since u come clean now, the husband will have to assume another extra bill of the child then the analysis can’t be the same simple
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 11, 2023
Iamicekid:

If the finances of the said child doesn’t concern the man in anyway, then it would be the same, cause in this case, from everything finances it will be the man that would still take care of it, but in the case of a woman, u will expect that since u come clean now, the husband will have to assume another extra bill of the child then the analysis can’t be the same simple
Typical black men mentally. Accuse women of not loving children that aren't theirs yet are not any different.

As far as I am concerned you are in no moral right to accuse a woman of not loving / treating a step child different from her own children.

Just drop 'money' which you believe is the 'pass' for making your wife care for children that aren't hers, and come and narrate the outcome of it to us on this forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Iamicekid(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Typical black men mentally. Accuse women of not loving children that aren't theirs yet are not any different.

As far as I am concerned you are in no moral right to accuse a woman of not loving / treating a step child different from her own children.

Just drop 'money' which you believe is the 'pass' for making your wife care for children that aren't hers, and come and narrate the outcome of it to us on this forum.

Cry all you want them no put gun for her head make she stay the marriage now, if she ain’t happy then she can go ahead and file a divorce last time I checked, both man and woman have the right to file a divorce, and about the money p why don’t u drop that money for once too, typical Nigeria woman mentality of calling a man irresponsible all cause he no get money

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 11, 2023
Iamicekid:

Cry all you want them no put gun for her head make she stay the marriage now, if she ain’t happy then she can go ahead and file a divorce last time I checked, both man and woman have the right to file a divorce, and about the money p why don’t u drop that money for once too, typical Nigeria woman mentality of calling a man irresponsible all cause he no get money
cry lol? He is the one about to lose the marriage not me.

If you read my post to mrbrownjay1, you will have seen where I was pleading and praying she accepts the child. I am not as vile and petty as you naija men are. Children are very dear to me.

The point of my message to you is to stop your double standards as regards to step children. You can't be telling women to drop their kids of previous unions elsewhere and also forcing them to love a man kids with all their heart. She may accept out of the fear of losing her marriage but you will watch your child been unloved, isolated and not receiving maternal love. Don't complain or cry when your wife doesn't visit your kid in school during visiting days, or doesn't sleep in the hospital watching over your child if they fall ill. The money you drop can never buy love and nuture of your wife.

Yes we will continue to call broke men irresponsible the same way you slut sham only women

12 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by nicerod(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2023
Accept fire

After cheating on her

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Iamicekid(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2023
CuriousStudent:
cry lol? He is the one about to lose the marriage not me.

If you read my post to mrbrownjay1, you will have seen where I was pleading and praying she accepts the child. I am not as vile and petty as you naija men are. Children are very dear to me.

The point of my message to you is to stop your double standards as regards to step children. You can't be telling women to drop their kids of previous unions elsewhere and also forcing them to love a man kids with all their heart. She may accept out of the fear of losing her marriage but you will watch your child been unloved, isolated and not receiving maternal love. Don't complain or cry when your wife doesn't visit your kid in school during visiting days, or doesn't sleep in the hospital watching over your child if they fall ill. The money you drop can never buy love and nuture of your wife.

Yes we will continue to call broke men irresponsible the same way you slut sham only women

So typical, have u seen a woman that hold her own bag and can take care of her kids from previous marriage been told to let her kids go, No ... u know why cause the husband knows he won’t have to carry the bills of the kids in questions cause the woman is capable enough to do so, so instead of crying if u or anyone u know find themselves in that situation, instead of crying they should be finding ways to be okay enough to take care of the child in question without the help of the new husband then it won’t be a problem no more but instead for them to do that they would rather claim victim lol
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 11, 2023
Iamicekid:

So typical, have u seen a woman that hold her own bag and can take care of her kids from previous marriage been told to let her kids go, No ... u know why cause the husband knows he won’t have to carry the bills of the kids in questions cause the woman is capable enough to do so, so instead of crying if u or anyone u know find themselves in that situation, instead of crying they should be finding ways to be okay enough to take care of the child in question without the help of the new husband then it won’t be a problem no more but instead for them to do that they would rather claim victim lol
Oga nobody crying here or claiming victim. You got my message already. If there is anyone who cries and complains of maltreatment of their kids from spouses, It is men. Most women normally and willfully drop their kids with relatives or their grandparents.it is men that keep crying about their wives treating their children of wedlock differently. Even on this forum I can count cases of men coming out to cry about their kids being maltreated,not women. That is why there are many stories of wicked step moms.So it's your gender that always cries about it. Stop forcing women to take care of kids that arent theirs. It is very simple.

You can insist of doing that since you are a man,and you drop money, but you and your child will face the consequences. Even if you divorce her,the next wife will still maltreat your child. Except you want to keep remarrying. Because it is not in a woman nature to love kids that arent hers,simple

7 Likes

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On May 11, 2023
CuriousStudent:
cry lol? He is the one about to lose the marriage not me. If you read my post to mrbrownjay1, you will have seen where I was pleading and praying she accepts the child. I am not as vile and petty as you naija men are. Children are very dear to me.

Good point! undecided
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Staphylococcus: 3:52pm On May 12, 2023
Normal!

I know a dude who has 2 kids out of wedlock from different women, and the three don’t know each other.

Whenever I imagine how he keeps up, I just conclude that, some men are gifted and talented.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Seequadry(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2023
Idán weray.... grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2023
He can handle it…
She can too…
Let them decide for themselves.
They're adults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Married Ex / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.