Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) (49237 Views)

Man Begs Wife To Bring Home His Sick Mom / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Desusi: 8:51pm On May 12, 2023
novia22:

Oga before you conclude, calm down and read properly. I quoted a post. I never said Kings don't beg, I even sighed at the comment.

You owe me an apology!
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by zomoears(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2023
BrightAhiah:
If the wife poison either the husband or the son, they'll say women are bad.

Honestly for me, the guy would have come up clean from the very beginning to explain about the son, if she truly love the husband as claimed and wants to accept the step son, it would have been more cooler and no unnecessary drama.

Do you know what it means to have a secret step child especially MALE?

Are you normal? So a solution to infidelity is poison?

Ur type no suppose to get phone to express their emptiness
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Desusi: 8:54pm On May 12, 2023
novia22:

Oga before you conclude, calm down and read properly. I quoted a post. I never said Kings don't beg, I even sighed at the comment.

You owe me an apology!
Sorry my dear,l must have been carried away by the dude utterances.

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Adebowale89(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2023
novia22:

Mtcheeww @ Kings don't beg.

if you're not careful I will convert you to my second wife that's if my wife will accept sha grin
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2023
The man and woman should be arrested for having that conversation in the presence of that child. It is only with time they will realise what they've done to that kid by having that conversation in his presence. It's a selfish, cruel and crude world we are living in.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Everbryte: 9:10pm On May 12, 2023
Worse victim here is his son. He is the most embarrassed person in the episode, unfortunately he cannot speak up for himself. The child's mental is so badly impacted. Run away father for 11 years, now making the son feel rejected & unwanted.

The boy did not have to be part of that discussion, he is supposed to have reach an agreement before bringing the cute boy. He should not just walk in with the child, his wife needs time to have processed this & come to terms with it.

Very irresponsible man. Shameless

d=.
officialwdhtv:
Man brings home his 11yr old secret son to his wife of 13yrs.

She couldnt believe her eyes. Take a listen!!!

📺👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsCwoikgrs4/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEquOceQfWA
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by tiswell(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2023
BrightAhiah:
If the wife poison either the husband or the son, they'll say women are bad.

Honestly for me, the guy would have come up clean from the very beginning to explain about the son, if she truly love the husband as claimed and wants to accept the step son, it would have been more cooler and no unnecessary drama.

Do you know what it means to have a secret step child especially MALE?
...and it's cool when it's a FEMALE ba?

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by tiswell(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Oga nobody crying here or claiming victim. You got my message already. If there is anyone who cries and complains of maltreatment of their kids from spouses, It is men. Most women normally and willfully drop their kids with relatives or their grandparents.it is men that keep crying about their wives treating their children of wedlock differently. Even on this forum I can count cases of men coming out to cry about their kids being maltreated,not women. That is why there are many stories of wicked step moms.So it's your gender that always cries about it. Stop forcing women to take care of kids that arent theirs. It is very simple.

You can insist of doing that since you are a man,and you drop money, but you and your child will face the consequences. Even if you divorce her,the next wife will still maltreat your child. Except you want to keep remarrying. Because it is not in a woman nature to love kids that arent hers,simple
you are sha..me...less

just re-read the gibberi...sh you just wrote
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by tiswell(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Good point! undecided
I know I will find you here as usual
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by novia22(f): 10:48pm On May 12, 2023
Adebowale89:

if you're not careful I will convert you to my second wife that's if my wife will accept sha grin

Even for dream you no fit! wink
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by MadarasBlade(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2023
dalass:

Ned Nwoko will bring the woman he's interested in home as his WIFE BEFORE GETTING HER PREGNANT. There is no surprise 11 year old in his house. That's how true Kings roll.

Not a shameless randy, low budget Naira Marley knowing he had an 11 year old boy somewhere, had to spring a surprise on his married wife of 13 years!

He didn't just cheat, the mofo didn't even protect himself! Aside getting a kid from it, he could have also gotten a terminal virus from his stupidity.

Don't defend what's wrong. Call a spade a spade! undecided

Not women advocating for polygamy, i love to see it
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2023
tiswell:
...and it's cool when it's a FEMALE ba?

My brother know this and have peace, none is cooler be it male or female child or the child coming from the man or woman.
The right thing needs to be done asap which is saying the truth to ur partner.

Well, most married couples especially the woman accept such child if the child is a girl knowing they won't have to fight over inheritance in due time while God fearing women accept whether make or female so long as it's the biological child of their loving husband

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2023
zomoears:

Are you normal? So a solution to infidelity is poison?

Ur type no suppose to get phone to express their emptiness
n

You lack WISDOM to comprehend common fact, the bone of contention and my humble submission is that the husband should have told the wife the truth from the very beginning.
I never and will never advice any lady or man to poison anyone but the truth should be said undiluted, there are spouses who cannot tolerate such act knowing the secret was kept from them from the very beginning and hence may think of any alternative ways of silencing their rivals cos presently, the son now may be a thorn of a flesh especially when the wife is without a male child and you know the implications abi?
Stay blessed
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2023
dominique:

Especially male in what regards? So female love children are lesser beings and will bring lesser issues when abruptly brought home? It's you backwards Africans that rate the almighty male children as some form of demigods. These Americans don't care

Lemme start by stating the fact that it is totally wrong in ramifications seeing that the husband hid the truth from the wife. I'm not in any way promoting domestic violence, no but the truth should be said the way it is.
Now lemme clarify the point and why I said "especially male children"

Imagine that the supposed wife has been hunting for a son and yet is blessed with only girls and out of the blue, she's presented wit a step son of that age without telling the truth right from the Genesis (point of knowing each other), how do you think she will feel? Only 2 or 3 out of 10 women can whole heatedly accept it.
Let me now focus on the husbandman, assuming his wife returned home one day with a son or daughter she had out of wedlock and present to the man (without disclosing to him bfor marriage), be honest by giving your answer as to how the man will react.

Thank you for the time

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2023
dominique:

Especially male in what regards? So female love children are lesser beings and will bring lesser issues when abruptly brought home? It's you backwards Africans that rate the almighty male children as some form of demigods. These Americans don't care

Less I forget to add, truly Americans don't really care whether it's a son or daughter and yes I know they also don't care when they're unable to conceive any child but one thing they do care and take to utmost importance is the truth, they cherish it.
Assuming this incident happened in America, don't you think the woman will file for divorce?
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by zomoears(m): 2:22am On May 13, 2023
BrightAhiah:
n

You lack WISDOM to comprehend common fact, the bone of contention and my humble submission is that the husband should have told the wife the truth from the very beginning.
I never and will never advice any lady or man to poison anyone but the truth should be said undiluted, there are spouses who cannot tolerate such act knowing the secret was kept from them from the very beginning and hence may think of any alternative ways of silencing their rivals cos presently, the son now may be a thorn of a flesh especially when the wife is without a male child and you know the implications abi?
Stay blessed

Next time make your point. Avoid using any form of violence as consequences for non-conformance.

Why couldn’t you mention divorce, etc as consequences? Why poisoning?
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Osobi32(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2023
Prettychild:

Hope you would hold the same position if a woman does the same thing
If the woman can't accept the boy as her son then they should probably go their separate ways. Why will a woman think of poisoning her husband because he had a child with another woman!
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Prettychild(f): 5:10am On May 13, 2023
Osobi32:
If the woman can't accept the boy as her son then they should probably go their separate ways. Why will a woman think of poisoning her husband because he had a child with another woman!
You haven’t answered my question. I hope you would same position if it was the woman who did same? Yes/No?
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 5:56am On May 13, 2023
zomoears:

Next time make your point. Avoid using any form of violence as consequences for non-conformance.

Why couldn’t you mention divorce, etc as consequences? Why poisoning?

I use poisoning cos most women might do worse and that's the gospel truth, but I can never promote or instigate violence in any form. Thank God you have seen the light in ma comment, stay blessed
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Caseless: 6:12am On May 13, 2023
I pity the young man being accepted and rejected at the same time.

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Spanki(f): 6:22am On May 13, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

... and a mother too, but thats not his wife's child. so to his wife/marriage, thats a lil bastard child!

Listen good, when a lady brings a child home that is a bastard child because the lady's husband is not the father of the child. Now hear this, when a man brings his SON home, HE IS NOT BASTARD!!! That is an ARROW!
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by ShenTeh(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2023
This is so shameful and dishonest.

The woman asked all the questions I would have asked. He obviously has the girl's mumu button and took it for granted.

The least he could have done would have been preparing the woman before just materializing a preteen that you manufactured some 12 years ago on your wife of 13 years. Haha!

The things we keep.

Poor boy.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by tiswell(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2023
BrightAhiah:

My brother know this and have peace, none is cooler be it male or female child or the child coming from the man or woman.
The right thing needs to be done asap which is saying the truth to ur partner.

Well, most married couples especially the woman accept such child if the child is a girl knowing they won't have to fight over inheritance in due time while God fearing women accept whether make or female so long as it's the biological child of their loving husband
well said,bro

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2023
Wawelexy:
Sincerely it isn't cool, he should have told her earlier

The semblance is much

I concur he should have..
Now the poor child is just looking...
The child is even lucky it wasn't a Nigerian mum because by now she for don pour hot water on them both

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2023
Hmmmm...
First, he cheated on her when the marriage was barely two years old and the boy is the result of that cheating.

Secondly, maybe the side chic did not notify him of the pregnancy till now.
Third, maybe she did but he decided not to tell his wife till now.

Fourth, He cheated on her 11 years ago, if he had done the needful by now the fire would have been put out, that fire just got started

I can't imagine how she will be feeling now, I also pity the poor child cry
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2023
superCleanworks:
seriously. women go through lots of BS sha.

but they are experts at this game

How are they going through a lot, go to any society they are the most favoured ones, go to an interview that requires both gender and see if they will let the woman go and employ you.

They only go through a lot in child birth that's all, after that nothing else. In one million cheating cases that results in bringing another child home they are 999.9.

He made a mistake not telling her from onset because he cheated on her when the marriage was just two years, just imagine reverse was the case he will be taking care of another man's child thinking is he's..
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Man brings home his 11yr old secret son to his wife of 13yrs.

She couldnt believe her eyes. Take a listen!!!

📺👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsCwoikgrs4/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEquOceQfWA
It looks like skit jo
But our people don’t know how to think outside the box and because it’s a culture they do not really know, they do not know how people over there actually realistically react to things, but then, there is an inherent way all humans will feel and react to things.

This doesn’t look real

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by BrightAhiah(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2023
tiswell:
well said,bro
God bless and increase you Sir, enjoy your weekend
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by spartachico(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2023
It’s really not cool having this whole argument in front of that kid
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Caleb15(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2023
dominique:

We are not Americans, we are nigerians and in nigeria the last time i checked is our fatherland in other climes its their motherland
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by superCleanworks(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2023
Blackdisciple:

How are they going through a lot, go to any society they are the most favoured ones, go to an interview that requires both gender and see if they will let the woman go and employ you.

They only go through a lot in child birth that's all, after that nothing else. In one million cheating cases that results in bringing another child home they are 999.9.

He made a mistake not telling her from onset because he cheated on her when the marriage was just two years, just imagine reverse was the case he will be taking care of another man's child thinking is he's..

i already said they are experts at this game too. or you didn't read that part?
e be like say one jezebel don twist your ballz grin
take a chill pill
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2023
superCleanworks:

i already said they are experts at this game too. or you didn' :Dt read that part?
e be like say one jezebel don twist your ballz grin
take a chill pill

Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy wetin concern me

Married Ex / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51