Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? (4931 Views)

Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2023
BnQoyyim:

Quran approved the teaching of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we Muslims believe in Him as one of the prophets of Allah. We believe in His mysterious way of birth and His miracles.
What I want you to know is that there's nothing like the so-called CHRISTIANITY in Jesus'lifetime, you can't see the word "bible" in the bible let alone worshipping on Sunday.

Brother, show me where Jesus addressed himself as "Lord and savior to be worshipped" in the bible and I'll join you in church for worshipping.

And I'm telling you that one of the teachings of Jesus Christ is that He is the Son of God. Im fact, he claimed to be God several times, but you reject his teachings.

You eveb add insult to injury.by lifting Mohammed the sexually immoral pedophile higher than the sinless Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2023
tonytony208:

If you accept Jesus, you will belive everything[b] he said.

Jesus said he is the Son of God, [/b]but you reject it.

Jesus even called himself the name of God, (the beginning and the end), but you rejected it.

Instead, you placed a pedophile that fvcked his son's wife above Jesus.

You better accept Jesus as your savior so that you don't end up in hell and be bruned to bones until judgement day like Mohammed.

If you show me in the Bible where Jesus said I am God I will follow to your church on Sunday but if you can’t provide it verbally you are totally waste and fool
Sheep followers
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by BnQoyyim(m): 12:47am On May 16, 2023
tonytony208:

And I'm telling you that one of the teachings of Jesus Christ is that He is the Son of God. Im fact, he claimed to be God several times, but you reject his teachings.

You eveb add insult to injury.by lifting Mohammed the sexually immoral pedophile higher than the sinless Jesus.

Numerous contradictions in the bible:

According to most Christians, Jesus was God-incarnate, fully man and fully God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? “To be fully God” means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be “full man” means the absence of divinity.

1. To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of Sonship and divinity altogether?neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape“?

2. Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: “He that has seen me has seen the Father”. Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as
it says in John 5:37: “And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have

3. Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and “savior”. Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of “the peace makers” as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language1. “Messiah” which in Hebrew means “God’s anointed” and not “Christ”, and “Cyrus” the person is called “Messiah” or “the anointed”. As for “savior”, in II Kings 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?

4. Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 “I and my father are one”. Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous “one” a different meaning from the other five “ones?

5. Is God three-in-one and one in three simultaneously or one at a time?
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2023
BnQoyyim:

Numerous contradictions in the bible:

According to most Christians, Jesus was God-incarnate, fully man and fully God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? “To be fully God” means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be “full man” means the absence of divinity.

1. To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of Sonship and divinity altogether?neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape“?

2. Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: “He that has seen me has seen the Father”. Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as
it says in John 5:37: “And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have

3. Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and “savior”. Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of “the peace makers” as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language1. “Messiah” which in Hebrew means “God’s anointed” and not “Christ”, and “Cyrus” the person is called “Messiah” or “the anointed”. As for “savior”, in II Kings 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?

4. Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 “I and my father are one”. Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous “one” a different meaning from the other five “ones?

5. Is God three-in-one and one in three simultaneously or one at a time?

Is there any difference between you and your words?

Is there any difference between God and hi Word (Kalimat Allah).

In the Quran, God called Jesus his Word. He said he sent his Word to Mary and that Woed is Jesus Christ. So, God and Jesus are one and that's why he said 'I and My Father are one". By agreeing that Jesus is the Word of God sebt to Mary, Quran, therefore agrees that Jesus is same with God.
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

If you show me in the Bible where Jesus said I am God I will follow to your church on Sunday but if you can’t provide it verbally you are totally waste and fool
Sheep followers

Show me in the Quran where Jesus called himself messiah.

If he didn't call himself a messiah, why then do Muslims call him messiah
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by JIBO4REAL(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2023
tonytony208:

Show me in the Quran where Jesus called himself messiah.

If he didn't call himself a messiah, why then do Muslims call him messiah

If I tell you that Quran give more respect to Jesus than Bible I know you will started barking bcs ignorance is a disease

I said you are fool it’s better you accept the better you have rest of mind, you barg to Muslim thread and started saying rubbish with no sense
Why you people don’t have a little sense and think with your mind instead of your big head
Why do you like to always causes religion war I know very well that your Bible and your parents didn’t taught you that….. instead of you to sit down, find translated Quran and Study it (does that make you a Muslim No), well I won’t blame you that didn’t know your Bible stop disgracing your self who told you[b] In the Quran, Jesus is described as the Messiah (al-Masīḥ), born of a virgin, performing miracles, accompanied by disciples, rejected by the Jewish establishment, but not as crucified or dying on the cross (or resurrected), rather as miraculously saved by God and ascending into heaven.[/b]
Let peace reign Mr fake pastor do your religion let other do theirs
Go to salah dot com to read translated Quran
Don’t bother to quote me because your pastor didn’t understand Bible as I do
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

I said you are fool it’s better you accept the better you have rest of mind, you barg to Muslim thread and started saying rubbish with no sense
Why you people don’t have a little sense and think with your mind instead of your big head
Why do you like to always causes religion war I know very well that your Bible and your parents didn’t taught you that….. instead of you to sit down, find translated Quran and Study it , well I won’t blame you that didn’t know your Bible stop disgracing your self who told you[b] Muslim called Jesus Messiah?[/b]
Believe that Jesus is God and you cunningly aske dme to show you where Jesus called himself God in the Bible.

You believe that Jesus is the messiah and i ask you to show me whwre he valled himself messiah in the Quran.

You lack ability for mental deduction. So, i expect you to call yoir father a fool like you jjst did.
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 7:35am On May 16, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

who told you[b] Muslim called Jesus Messiah?[/b]

Go to salah dot com to read translated Quran
Don’t bother to quote me because your pastor didn’t understand Bible as do

If you don't believe that Jesus is the messiah, tjen you are either saying you don't believe your own Quran or that the Quran is a trash useless book of lies.

Is salah dot com the Muslims site of manipulation, where you have manipulated the content of the Quran in your desperate effort to lift sexually immoral, pedophile Mohammed above Jesus Christ against the original contents of the Quran?

And by thr way, which version of the Quran was used in that site? grin
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by JIBO4REAL(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2023
tonytony208:

If you don't believe that Jesus is the messiah, tjen you are either saying you don't believe your own Quran or that the Quran is a trash useless book of lies.

Is salah dot com the Muslims site of manipulation, where you have manipulated the content of the Quran in your desperate effort to lift sexually immoral, pedophile Mohammed above Jesus Christ against the original contents of the Quran?

And by thr way, which version of the Quran was used in that site? grin
Read my messages very well
🛑 disgracing yourself have you seen different versions of Quran with different meanings before
I just know they have brainwashed you
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

🛑 disgracing yourself have you seen two versions for Quran

Lolx. You just call yourself a Muslim bur lacks knowledge about your own religion. grin

Go and ask Muslims in Algeria about the version of the Quran they are using.

By the way, do you know that Mohamed was into homosexuality? grin

Boy, you know nothing! grin
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by JIBO4REAL(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolx. You just call yourself a Muslim bur lacks knowledge about your own religion. grin

Go and ask Muslims in Algeria about the version of the Quran they are using.

By the way, do you know that Mohamed was into homosexuality? grin

Boy, you know nothing! grin
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by BnQoyyim(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2023
tonytony208:

Is there any difference between you and your words?

Is there any difference between God and hi Word (Kalimat Allah).

In the Quran, God called Jesus his Word. He said he sent his Word to Mary and that Woed is Jesus Christ. So, God and Jesus are one and that's why he said 'I and My Father are one". By agreeing that Jesus is the Word of God sebt to Mary, Quran, therefore agrees that Jesus is same with God.

7. If God is one and three at a time, then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this contradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him?

8. If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

9. Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

10. If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

11. Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

12. If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2023
BnQoyyim:

7. If God is one and three at a time, then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this c

ontradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him
8. If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

Lolz. Your question is rich in ignorance.

Do you know God is Omnipresent?

You claim you know, yet, you display surprising ignorance.

9. Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

Can you show evidence of any Christian saying the father is not the son? grin

10. If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

Because Jesus has taken on the image of human when he was on earth. He has left that God-head Glory in heaven to take on the image of a man.

11. Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

Lolz. The first part of your sentence is the answer to the second part. grin

12. If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.

In Mathew 28:19-20, Jesus asked his disciples to baptize new converts in the name of the Father, Son ans Holy Spirit. grin.

So, Jesus actually emphasized on the Trinity. grin.

Your questions are evidences of ignorance grin
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Read my messages very well
🛑 disgracing yourself have you seen different versions of Quran with different meanings before

Lolz. Go and learn about the various versions of the Quran.

And maybe you want to also read about the versions of the Quran that were destroyed to cover up your lies.

Maybe you should also read about the man caled
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by niyi123: 5:54pm On May 18, 2023
Salam alaekum waramotullahi Wabarakatuhu

Please, I have posted here sometimes ago that I am sincerely interested in meeting a devoted Muslim sister, well, It seems there are no single Muslim sister any longer. I am becoming tired looking for Muslim single sister to marry. I know I am over due for this for now, I could not progress career wise because there is no focus again as marriage is my priority.
Though, there was a sister that message me through one of my post here but due to genotype and blood group incompatibility, we could not go further.
I base in Lagos, I am public servant with Lagos State government.
Any sister from any tribe between 24- 30years will be appreciated
I am AS, interested in AA genotype
I need a niqab sister or anyone that dress modestly in the public.
She must be a caring, God fearing and supportive sister.
07035549961- sms/calls
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by BnQoyyim(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. Your question is rich in ignorance.

Do you know God is Omnipresent?

You claim you know, yet, you display surprising ignorance.

Can you show evidence of any Christian saying the father is not the son? grin

Because Jesus has taken on the image of human when he was on earth. He has left that God-head Glory in heaven to take on the image of a man.

Lolz. The first part of your sentence is the answer to the second part. grin

In Mathew 28:19-20, Jesus asked his disciples to baptize new converts in the name of the Father, Son ans Holy Spirit. grin.

So, Jesus actually emphasized on the Trinity. grin.

Your questions are evidences of ignorance grin

K
A drowning man like you would hold fast unto a weak water lilly so as to safeguard himself.

Anyway, as keep on throwing tantrums, take a cognizant look at the following:

13. Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is hotheos which means “the God” or “God” with a capital “G”, while the Greek word for its second occurrence is tontheos, which means “a god ” or “god” with a small “g”. Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible? ? Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?

14. Wasn’t the word “god” or “tontheos” also used to refer to others as well as in II Corinthians 4:4 “(and the Devil is) the god of this world” and in Exodus 7:1 “See , I have made thee (Moses ) a god to Pharaoh”?
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by tonytony208(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2023
BnQoyyim:

K
A drowning man like you would hold fast unto a weak water lilly so as to safeguard himself.

Lolz. Even if Jesus reveals himself to you today and confirm everything i said, you will still remain blind to revelation. grin. It isn't your fault that you are blind to reason. grin.

Jesus came to the world and has already taken on human form. The fact that he was in human form makes him a human and thats why he refused to be called Good master or equal himself to God while he was still putting on human form.

You are still asking stupid question despite all the responses i gave you? You sound so much adapted to blindness. grin
Elohim is one of the names of God and Elohim in Hebrew is plural. Im sure you will still be too daft to understand that. grin

You are just repeating questions lkke a fool after I've provided you with answers? Bobo, you are stupid.
Re: Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? by BnQoyyim(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. Even if Jesus reveals himself to you today and confirm everything i said, you will still remain blind to revelation. grin. It isn't your fault that you are blind to reason. grin.

Jesus came to the world and has already taken on human form. The fact that he was in human form makes him a human and thats why he refused to be called Good master or equal himself to God while he was still putting on human form.

You are still asking stupid question despite all the responses i gave you? You sound so much adapted to blindness. grin
Elohim is one of the names of God and Elohim in Hebrew is plural. Im sure you will still be too daft to understand that. grin

You are just repeating questions lkke a fool after I've provided you with answers? Bobo, you are stupid.

Your abusive words shows the replica of what madeup your upstair.

Anyway, why so many controversies?

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)

(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)

(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa’s reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

(a) Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 – 16:cool

(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't let Cultural Challenges make you immodest and vulgar person / Delaying Child Birth And Pregnancies / Fight Those Who Try To Stop You From Practising Islam – Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.