Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother (44193 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 8:19am On May 13, 2023
Octopusssy:

Anthonia is a female name but you say you're male...
It's a unisex name
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by VTJN(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Even Isaac's blessing on Jacob was not realized. In Scripture, God is the only one with the power to bless and curse. undecided
RenegadeX

Your curse on anyone doesn't hold water a bit. It is a known fact. I can only take a biological mother curse serious. And that is if the person truly offend his/her mother.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Nobody: 8:31am On May 13, 2023
The country (NIGERIA) is a wild beast, untamed and unpredictable. Its rolling hills and vast plains are a canvas for nature's artistry, a masterpiece of green and gold. But beneath its idyllic exterior lies a dark underbelly, a shadowy realm of poverty and inequality.

The country is a paradox, a land of opportunity and despair, where dreams are made and shattered in equal measure. Nigeria is a land where success is as elusive as a mirage in the desert. Education is a barren wasteland, devoid of any nourishing fruits.

The talent is but a meager sustenance, barely enough to keep the hunger at bay. The nation is a chaotic canvas, where order is but a distant dream.

Culled From The Chronicles Of Chatiinent.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 8:44am On May 13, 2023
skywalker240:

I wish my elder brother is still alive 😔
Oh! Sorry for the loss bro. My condolences.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Blackdisciple(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2023
Hmmmm...
Keep trying something somehow will come up and you will thank God for it... It's just the matter of meeting the right people...

I'm done with service last year but couldn't land a job, probably due to my age. I'd be 29 this year and most graduate trainee often request for age below 28.

Imagine the country we lived in, they say you have to go to school but look at it now they are making age as a barrier, who even brought me to this God forsaken country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Octopusssy(f): 9:56am On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
It's a unisex name
No it's not. Anthony is the male version, Anthonia is female. 'Tony' and 'Tonia'. I have never in all my decades on earth seen a man named 'Anthonia' or 'Tonia'.

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 10:42am On May 13, 2023
Octopusssy:

No it's not. Anthony is the male version, Anthonia is female. 'Tony' and 'Tonia'. I have never in all my decades in earth seen a man named 'Anthonia' or 'Tonia'.

Thank goodness you've seen one today.

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:08am On May 13, 2023
obama99:

If you need wisdom to deal with this kind of situation, ask from God and look at matured people's behaviors before you ignorantly get hacked by a bitter siblings. So you won't call a faceless person a fool again, lad.

Abeg leave that dude na very disrespectful human and just a teenager. All these I gen z and their unruly behavior. That’s why most are dying young and getting killed unnecessarily because they feel anybody can be talked to anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
It's a unisex name

No be only unisex

Anthony- male
Anthonia - female

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:13am On May 13, 2023
Octopusssy:

No it's not. Anthony is the male version, Anthonia is female. 'Tony' and 'Tonia'. I have never in all my decades in earth seen a man named 'Anthonia' or 'Tonia'.

Exactly the same answer I gave as I saw the name. Since I was born I never hear boy bear Anthonia before. I have seen boys named Blessing, Ngozi, Mercy but Anthonia. It’s like naming a boy Daniella, Emmanuela, Sylvia and claiming it’s unisex lol

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Greenfaces: 11:24am On May 13, 2023
Stevenbright:

You are not wrong!

As a bus conductor, if he can drive, you guys should help get a car or bus that he can be driving no matter the agreement. And you will be surprised at the level of change in his life in few months from now.

If he can't drive, let him go and learn how to drive instead of the bus conductor thing and then you guys will work out my first advice above once he is through learning.

There is money in transportation business and that can change his life for good even though he appears to be unambitious.
I really feel sad because i understand it. If this same person was in uk or canada today, trust me he would have been doing very fine no matter what. This is the part where nigeria is just effd up. Its really tears inspiring

2 Likes

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by VTJN(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2023
RenegadeX:

Abeg leave that dude na very disrespectful human and just a teenager. All these I gen z and their unruly behavior. That’s why most are dying young and getting killed unnecessarily because they feel anybody can be talked to anyhow
Kobojunke too na gen Z?

I am not your brother but i am putting it to you that your curse or whatever do not hold water.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by writeprof(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2023
Stevenbright:

You are not wrong!

As a bus conductor, if he can drive, you guys should help get a car or bus that he can be driving no matter the agreement. And you will be surprised at the level of change in his life in few months from now.

If he can't drive, let him go and learn how to drive instead of the bus conductor thing and then you guys will work out my first advice above once he is through learning.

There is money in transportation business and that can change his life for good even though he appears to be unambitious.

Good advice here. It shall be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by writeprof(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
Hi guys

Please i put up this post basically because of my elder brother. I sincerely want to know if i was wrong talking to him, or I could have just let him be. I wasn't myself ever since i talked to him, and i was somewhat having guilty conscience since then.

I have an elder brother, he's 38 years old and also the first son. I am the fourth child in the family of five. The second child is a female and she's married. We lost our third child, that's my immediate elder brother some years back, while i have a younger brother. I came from a humble background. Lost my dad while i was in JS 3, even before his death we had been hustling on a daily basis for survival, and we live happily as one big family. My mother, siblings and i do hawk daily before we could eat. All thanks to public school in Lagos, my family wouldn't have had the opportunity to basic education. We hawk daily after school, weekdays and weekend. My family was bred and brought up in Ajegunle.

Few years after the demise of my father, we struggled to pay house rent. We had to leave Ajegunle to a local and developing area. I didn't allow my family conditions deter or weigh me down. Never! I believe I'd make it in life legitimately without venturing into crime, fraud, theft etc. After my secondary school, i was into all sorts of labour work. I worked in factory, building site, cleared bushes, laundry man , just to save up and further my education. I worked for 6 years after my secondary school, bought a bike from the little savings i had and proceed to school through jamb. I gave the bike to someone who often deliver #6,000 weekly for the upkeep of my family. I was in year 2 when i let go of the bike, it was on a higher purchase and the agreement we have had elapsed. I hustled my way through school and graduated. I'm done with service last year but couldn't land a job, probably due to my age. I'd be 29 this year and most graduate trainee often request for age below 28. Although, i had a 2.1. I'm only managing in a pure water factory to make ends meet, keep soul and body together and support my family

I sat my elder brother down and talked to him. He has been hustling like every other person in the family but i don't understand what's happening. He didn't futher his education nor learn a handwork. He's 38 but still live under his parents roof. He has been doing conductor work for many years. The family had talked to him several times to look for something else. It's fine you are hustling as a man for survival but doing conductor for many years without thinking of what else to do is wrong. A family friend of ours who later got to know what he does for a living had advice him also.

The bus he was following, the driver had misunderstanding with the owner and he collected his bus back. My elder brother had been idle for months, doing nothing. He claimed he has gone virtually everywhere in search of bus he could be working with but couldn't get any. This is a family that we all had to bring something no matter how little to survive. I was talking to him as a younger brother. I asked him why didn't he heed to people's advice when they were advising him then to stop the conductor work and look for something to learn, if perhaps he doesn't want to further his education? He doesn't believe in Nigeria education, because he could count graduates without job or those with petty job. My elder brother wear almost rag as clothes. I had to give him some of my little wears I'm managing. He has just one slippers. We don't wear same size of shoe or sandals, we could have been sharing that also. He sold his phone to feed sometime ago and had been without phone. I was initially saving to get my mum a small phone but i had to give him the phone instead.

He was crying when i was talking to him. I understand the situation of things in the country, which i myself is going through. I was just trying to know what other things he could come up with. I am not happy seeing him sitting idle doing nothing. The fact that he's the first son and found himself in this condition at that age breaks my heart daily. My mum had been so worried about his condition. I had to convince her that things will be better. I don't want her to develop high Blood Pressure that could lead to her untimely death.

Please guys was i wrong talking to my elder brother?

You're not wrong in talking bro... A lot of things would definitely be going on in his mind...

You should meet with him again, apologise even if you didn't do anything wrong, let him know it's out of love. Also, proffer a possible solution this time.

Someone gave an advice about getting a vehicle or bus for him, however, If a car can't be gotten yet, let him start with Okada. It's better than doing nothing.

Handiwork is important, if he has an Okada, he can schedule his time to learn one or two skills within a year. Help him to also have a vision of having his own vehicle as this will help to make him focused doing the Okada business and seeing it as a means to an end.

Also, of importance, you guys should draw closer to God in an intimate relationship...

Do you or your brother have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? He is the Original Firstborn who has shed His blood to return every firstborn back to their place of glory and honour.

First sons have a load of spiritual baggages to deal with in this African culture especially if their parents or grandparents never feared God.

God bless you 🙏
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Echo50(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
Hi guys

Please i put up this post basically because of my elder brother. I sincerely want to know if i was wrong talking to him, or I could have just let him be. I wasn't myself ever since i talked to him, and i was somewhat having guilty conscience since then

I have an elder brother, he's 38 years old and also the first son. I am the fourth child in the family of five. The second child is a female and she's married. We lost our third child, that's my immediate elder brother some years back, while i have a younger brother. I came from a humble background. Lost my dad while i was in JS 3, even before his death we had been hustling on a daily basis for survival, and we live happily as one big family. My mother, siblings and i do hawk daily before we could eat. All thanks to public school in Lagos, my family wouldn't have had the opportunity to basic education. We hawk daily after school, weekdays and weekend. My family was bred and brought up in Ajegunle.

Few years after the demise of my father, we struggled to pay house rent. We had to leave Ajegunle to a local and developing area. I didn't allow my family conditions deter or weigh me down. Never! I believe I'd make it in life legitimately without venturing into crime, fraud, theft etc. After my secondary school, i was into all sorts of labour work. I worked in factory, building site, cleared bushes, laundry man , just to save up and further my education. I worked for 6 years after my secondary school, bought a bike from the little savings i had and proceed to school through jamb. I gave the bike to someone who often deliver #6,000 weekly for the upkeep of my family. I was in year 2 when i let go of the bike, it was on a higher purchase and the agreement we have had elapsed. I hustled my way through school and graduated. I'm done with service last year but couldn't land a job, probably due to my age. I'd be 29 this year and most graduate trainee often request for age below 28. Although, i had a 2.1. I'm only managing in a pure water factory to make ends meet, keep soul and body together and support my family

I sat my elder brother down and talked to him. He has been hustling like every other person in the family but i don't understand what's happening. He didn't futher his education nor learn a handwork. He's 38 but still live under his parents roof. He has been doing conductor work for many years. The family had talked to him several times to look for something else. It's fine you are hustling as a man for survival but doing conductor for many years without thinking of what else to do is wrong. A family friend of ours who later got to know what he does for a living had advice him also.

The bus he was following, the driver had misunderstanding with the owner and he collected his bus back. My elder brother had been idle for months, doing nothing. He claimed he has gone virtually everywhere in search of bus he could be working with but couldn't get any. This is a family that we all had to bring something no matter how little to survive. I was talking to him as a younger brother. I asked him why didn't he heed to people's advice when they were advising him then to stop the conductor work and look for something to learn, if perhaps he doesn't want to further his education? He doesn't believe in Nigeria education, because he could count graduates without job or those with petty job. My elder brother wear almost rag as clothes. I had to give him some of my little wears I'm managing. He has just one slippers. We don't wear same size of shoe or sandals, we could have been sharing that also. He sold his phone to feed sometime ago and had been without phone. I was initially saving to get my mum a small phone but i had to give him the phone instead.

He was crying when i was talking to him. I understand the situation of things in the country, which i myself is going through. I was just trying to know what other things he could come up with. I am not happy seeing him sitting idle doing nothing. The fact that he's the first son and found himself in this condition at that age breaks my heart daily. My mum had been so worried about his condition. I had to convince her that things will be better. I don't want her to develop high Blood Pressure that could lead to her untimely death.

You never did anything wrong.
If I read your words correctly, the respect you have for him is intact.......you never compared him to anyone or his age mates which is good. What I will advice is this, try to find out what you know will be good for him to learn and even if it takes you to borrow money for him to learn it. In so doing, your mum will be relieved cos mother's don't like seeing first child being useless. If he says he wants to drive, let him go to a driving sch and learn professional driving while you use your skill in applying for a driving job for him. " In a family where only one man is rich, known is rich" when the strong helps the weak, it is called family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 13, 2023
VTJN:
Kobojunke too na gen Z?

I am not your brother but i am putting it to you that your curse or whatever do not hold water.

Rest
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Spirit247: 1:11pm On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
Thank you so much sir. Mine was Idewu street, Ajegunle.

0048307786 Stambic ibtc
Anthonia Johnson
Anthonia?! A male? People like us looking for trusted God-fearing persons to help... I replied you with so much uptimisim that you and your story was real, but this really causes every Intelligent Person to raise an eyebrow. Nobody on Earth likes it when someone tries to play on one's intelligence. Pls, if you are a male claiming female or female claiming to be male, kindly change your ways and Pray for forgiveness. Truly Accept JESUS Son of the CREATOR as your Personal LORD and SAVIOUR. Also, consistently Fast and Pray that The ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH should take Permanent Ownership of your Heart and eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts. Genuine Repentance is the only way to Prosper on Earth without losing One's Eternal Soul.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Octopusssy(f): 1:38pm On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
Thank goodness you've seen one today.
Toh
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Octopusssy(f): 1:38pm On May 13, 2023
Spirit247:

Anthonia?! A male? People like us looking for trusted God-fearing persons to help... I replied you with so much uptimisim that you and your story was real, but this really causes every Intelligent Person to raise an eyebrow. Nobody on Earth likes it when someone tries to play on one's intelligence. Pls, if you are a male claiming female or female claiming to be male, kindly change your ways and Pray for forgiveness. Truly Accept JESUS Son of the CREATOR as your Personal LORD and SAVIOUR. Also, consistently Fast and Pray that The ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH should take Permanent Ownership of your Heart and eternal Control of the Source of your Thoughts. Genuine Repentance is the only way to Prosper on Earth without losing One's Eternal Soul.
Me I no wan talk too much make e no be sey na me spoil something. lipsrsealed

Dear helpers helping the OP, please ask for a valid means of ID before helping so that your kindness will not be misdirected

3 Likes

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Octopusssy(f): 1:42pm On May 13, 2023
RenegadeX:

Exactly the same answer I gave as I saw the name. Since I was born I never hear boy bear Anthonia before. I have seen boys named Blessing, Ngozi, Mercy but Anthonia. It’s like naming a boy Daniella, Emmanuela, Sylvia and claiming it’s unisex lol
I bow o. It is quite insulting to our intelligence
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by VTJN(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2023
Spirit247:

I don't think Op is claiming otherwise. If one intend to claim otherwise then i don't think it would be in account details. It doesn't take Op anything to claim to be female which probably you will accept or believe right? People has reached out to him already. I believe the elder brother is the bone of contention here. He will definitely produce the brother for those who genuely want to help. Until then, i wouldn't think otherwise of Op.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by albert2512: 2:07pm On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
Hi guys

Please i put up this post basically because of my elder brother. I sincerely want to know if i was wrong talking to him, or I could have just let him be. I wasn't myself ever since i talked to him, and i was somewhat having guilty conscience since then.

Why can't he get a driver's job in Lagos. At least they pay 50-60k. I can refer him to somewhere currently recruiting if fast and has a driver's licence.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by gazilion: 2:14pm On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
Your household will not know shame. Thank you so much for coming through

0048307786 Johnson Anthonia
Stambic ibtc

Oh no! I hope you are not lying?? I was going to do something but seeing your name as Anthonia when you claim you are a man is a red flag 🚩. Are you the owner of the account??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by obama99: 2:18pm On May 13, 2023
RenegadeX:

Thanks bro. They don't know anything. They feel it's the brothers fault that he is not where he planned to be. My uncle once said if you can't help someone don't ask what they are presently doing for a living.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by obama99: 2:21pm On May 13, 2023
VTJN:
I didn't mean to call you a fool. I'm sorry

Apology accepted, at least we are not God , but please tread carefully online and in life cos you don't know who is on the otherside life is sweet, important , fragile and enjoyable. Have a nice day bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by gazilion: 2:23pm On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
good morning sir

I am not married,
My elder brother isn't married either
We do contribute to pay the house rent
We live in Ojo, Lagos
I am not the owner of the pure water business. I worked there as a labourer after my youth service
I studied Geography and Regional Planning at the university

Thank you.

Bros, on the side of caution. Anthonia na woman name oo..

2 Likes

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Damilolly(f): 2:27pm On May 13, 2023
Uten9z:
It is well, I just wish u can just add your struggle with serious commitment in any Bible believing church around you for things to turn around for you and your family.
Put aside whatever you might have heard from a pastor especially of churches that mostly play emotional songs to whip the congregation up, do not emphazise obeying God ie living Holy, repentance, integrity etc and operate without transparency in decision making and lack of checks and balances.
Think about what you've read yourself in the Bible with the help of The Holy Spirit. Do you honestly believe the lack of employment OP's brother and the underemployment OP is facing is because OP lacks "serious commitment in any Bible believing church"? Where did you find this revelation in the Bible? Nigeria has perhaps some of the largest church memberships in the world. On a 10km stretch of road you'll usually count churches in 10s. Gatherings in 100,000 of thousands. Yet amongst the highest under employed and unemployed in the world. At least 40% unemployment and even amongst the 60% employed 50% earn below a true living wage. Compare with nations with 2% unemployment and minimum living wage is raised almost every year in line with inflation etc. God is not an author of confusion nor is He God of injustice.
Jesus didn't come to give material wealth. He came to give eternal life and after accepting and believing Him it should show in how we behave, our character. The wealthiest people in the world are not Christians apart from founders of pentecostal churches who preach that the more time and money you give to their organisation the more wealth you'll get. Ofcourse they get wealthy.
The Gospel of Christ is to love our neighbours, be honest, diligent, holy and do all as unto The Lord. Free education, health care, dignity of humans and even animals, paying good wages etc practiced in many countries are from their Christian heritage but sadly what is mostly being preached in Nigeria now is the gospel of mammon.
You can pray for OP and his family and send him info about legitimate job opportunities you find or ask charities around you to help.
OP I don't know if you're a Christian but that isn't the point of your post. Nevertheless, accepting Jesus is the best decision one can make and finding a good church. It'll build you spiritually and you might even make social contacts that can help professionally but no where in the Bible are followers of Jesus enjoined to spend so much time in a church building. In fact they met in homes in those days not religious buildings/synagogues.

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 3:00pm On May 13, 2023
gazilion:

Oh no! I hope you are not lying?? I was going to do something but seeing your name as Anthonia when you claim you are a man is a red flag 🚩. Are you the owner of the account??
Yes

I didn't use my bank account because i wouldn't want to spend the money meant for my brother. It was my neighbour account and the person is a man. I just asked to confirm and he said it was his account. He has 2 different account with the same name Anthonia. You can do a video call to confirm yourself. You will speak with my brother and the owner of the account. My brother issue isn't something hidden. I want to see him in the next 2-3 years and smile.

Someone already planning to enrol him in a skill organisation, electrical precisely. He would only need to change his wardrobe and feeding because he will be living there.

Please follow your heart sir

1 Like

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On May 13, 2023
Spirit247:
Abeg., make una dey leave God and His mention out of una brain damage! undecided

All your praying and fasting rituals to date wey never amounts to anything close to that accomplished by unbelievers on whom God equally pours out His same mercies and compassion daily, yet you think it advisable to rope/enslave other human beings in the same meaningless rituals. Na wa for una! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On May 13, 2023
albert2512:
■ Why can't he get a driver's job in Lagos. At least they pay 50-60k. I can refer him to somewhere currently recruiting if fast and has a driver's licence.
Someone who cant even afford medicine when he is sick will afford 50-60k for driver's license? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2023
DownTime44:
I sent you a mail sir. Thank you so much.

OK will check and revert.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What exactly will praying for him do particularly since the OP never finish praying for himself alone? Abeg, stop prescribing these vain solutions to real life problems. It is like putting chains on people who are already bound in a prison they are dying to break out of. undecided
Madam prayer changes things, in the bible the Church gathered and prayed for Peter while he was in prison(Acts 12 vs 5), I am a testimony, abi u hustle pass the boy and him elder brother? Don't talk wat u don't know, dis world is very deep. I can't advise him to pray, because I don't know if he is a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.