Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun (28906 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by bizzle2: 1:01pm On May 12, 2023
HydraFeeds:
who told you Osun is one of the poorest state in Nigeria ?

Osun is richer than Anambra .
cheesy in wike's voice . . . "You dey smoke Igbo"

1 Like

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by goslowgoslow(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is what happens when support Tinubu all your life with nothing to show for it, you take to crime .

Osun state is Bola Tinubu state of origin and one of the poorest state in the country .

I hope wasiu saheed is killed the way he killed the 20 people so that in his next life, He will have sense .
So many senseless people on this forum. No thanks to cheap data.
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2023
angry angry Tufiakwa! Look at his ugly face like that of an Olive Baboon.He should be sentenced to life in prison,or death, because animals like this deserve no mercy.They kill without mercy,so their own lives shouldn't be spared too.
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by goslowgoslow(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2023
saintkel:
same way u guys blame Peter Obi for ur misfortunes
Give us an example! Yeye.
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by goslowgoslow(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Shut up!!! They are useless miscreants used by Thiefnubuu.
I hope there are psychiatric doctors in the house, this guy needs help.
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Oluwasolaa3: 1:15pm On May 12, 2023
All the people that are tag tibubu with bad thin, remember your future if it's true bad thin will not happen to you, but if it's not true please watch your back.god will reward you with it
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Siiri: 1:18pm On May 12, 2023
Hmmm

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by HydraFeeds(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2023
bizzle2:

cheesy in wike's voice . . . "You dey smoke Igbo"
you be mumu ,go check the latest GDP .
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by mbaise1000: 1:25pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is what happens when support Tinubu all your life with nothing to show for it, you take to crime .

Osun state is Bola Tinubu state of origin and one of the poorest state in the country .

I hope wasiu saheed is killed the way he killed the 20 people so that in his next life, He will have sense .

I am not in support of anyone taking the life of anyone but do you really believe that killing those that kill others will stop such madness? There is no difference between a murderer and a fornicator or a liar, there is no different hell for different sins, a sinner is a sinner, Jesus Christ will say, let him that have not committed a sin before throw the first stone, unfortunately many who are the worst sinners will be likely to throw that first stone
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by mbaise1000: 1:28pm On May 12, 2023
Oluwasolaa3:
All the people that are tag tibubu with bad thin, remember your future if it's true bad thin will not happen to you, but if it's not true please watch your back.god will reward you with it

I love the way you put it, you should also know and add that whatever anyone said ABOUT anyone doesn't mean a thing if that person is not what people say, while you didn't say something about people who support tinubu if actually he did what they accuse him of, what should happen to them for supporting evil?
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by BanyXchi: 1:29pm On May 12, 2023
riverbird:
If it's not rituals it's skull mining or fraud or even envy, even the small drug wey we dey take hold body them don collect the award from us..... useless savages.
from ritualism to cannibalism and Ipob terrorism, fraud, drug trafficking, human trafficking and so on. You cur sed human flesh-eating Igbos are on top of it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by mbaise1000: 1:29pm On May 12, 2023
Oluwasolaa3:

I love the way you put it, you should also know and add that whatever anyone said ABOUT anyone doesn't mean a thing if that person is not what people say, while you didn't say something about people who support tinubu if actually he did what they accuse him of, what should happen to them for supporting evil?
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Cmeo(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Now, I beginning to believe that some people are just bitter out of ignorance or hatred.

If not for bitterness and ignorance combined, Why would anyone say that Osun state is one of the poorest state in the country when credible sources has rated Osun to be one of the state with high standards of living in Nigeria??
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by riverbird: 1:39pm On May 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
from ritualism to cannibalism and Ipob terrorism, fraud, drug trafficking, human trafficking and so on. You cur sed human flesh-eating Igbos are on top of it all.

You need handkerchief?
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by thatigboman: 1:39pm On May 12, 2023
Sophisticated murderers
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by SaturnNick(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2023
Oboy ye... Kai... Na wa ooo. I am speechless shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by SirLakes: 1:54pm On May 12, 2023
Yoruba drinking their brothers blood grin

Spits... wasted generation
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by ariesbull: 2:07pm On May 12, 2023
Yoruba ronu ....
So I ....
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by TsbAfrica: 2:10pm On May 12, 2023
I watched a cult related killing here on. Nairaland where they shot one boy in the face while he was on his knees I was particular about the boy becasue the voice of his killers sound like it would come out from a living dead like this type of excuse for a human being ... May thier struggles be hard and they days continue to be like dust in the wind ... You kill and now expect mercy ? It's well
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Hotwest: 2:21pm On May 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Cc: Yarimo, HellAnus and co
That's just the truth. Sorry u r unfortunate to be from there
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Mikkeal: 2:45pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Fools always masturbating on any thread involving the southwest it in the east that cultists kill and use the head of the victims to play ball ,you will not talk then but once any thing happen for southwest konji go dey catch you
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by EUGENEINYANG(m): 2:47pm On May 12, 2023
Oga make una kill dis guy simple, see him face saf.... very ugly
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Mikkeal: 2:47pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=VeryWickedPrick post=123089516]

Same way Oluomo started for Tinubu.[/quote
Kettle calling pot black the cultists and iPods killing and maiming their kin everyday you no go see that one na to come here come dey masturbate
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by magzey: 2:54pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
South west Muslims are one of the worse kinda human beings you come across in this life. Mostly poor, very envious and over diabolic
I want too believe that South East Christians are also one of the worse human too.
Your thinking has left your brain , how can you attribute criminality to ones religion.

Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by Lovelyn451(f): 2:55pm On May 12, 2023
He's selling himself for Tinubu4, maybe he'll notice and recruit him into his squad...hmmm
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by 4evayours: 3:02pm On May 12, 2023
The day you join cult is the day you choose to seize your freedom because you will be more scared of unknown, say no to cultism.
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by mordred44: 3:07pm On May 12, 2023
Did u see any christian name in d mention.......takun Lai....fear God
Re: I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:54pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
That's just the truth. Sorry u r unfortunate to be from there

Fvck off!!! I don't argue with nonentities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Policeman In Katsina An Hour After Resuming Duty. Graphic Pic / Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity / Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.