Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago (54218 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Switruth: 10:49pm On May 12, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
This wan go like sex Sha
thunder fire u.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Gentlesniper(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2023
Akwaibom people Una weldone.... A lot of kids with bright future would have just gone like that
This beautiful girl Uduak was once accused of being a witch

4 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by texazzpete(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2023
brain54:
Some cultures are just strange…

And absurd.

Most times poverty is the cause of these backwards mentality.

This cute girl with dreams, ambitions and aspirations would have been no more by now… thanks to some useless backward mentality.

Poverty is really a curse… and a disease!

It’s not culture. It’s religion. This girl was being victimized by relatives who had been deceived and brainwashed by Pastors.

Still a thing of shame that the Pentecostal church kept silent over these cases and allowed people like that evil female Pastor to thrive.

4 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Ventura1: 10:57pm On May 12, 2023
Those villagers will also be part of those complaining about the country and condemning Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2023
See what hunger grin ignorance and lack of improved thinking can do to people, instead of loving your family, your mother, your dad, or your children, you accuse them of being witches grin grin grin grin,

Can you see how she has changed, when she was showed care and compassion.

Next time you come here and say its village people.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 12, 2023
Depraved souls. Devilish and barbaric. How can you just brand a child a witch?

6 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by cassyrooy(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2023
brain54:
Some cultures are just strange…

And absurd.

Most times poverty is the cause of these backwards mentality.

This cute girl with dreams, ambitions and aspirations would have been no more by now… thanks to some useless backward mentality.

Poverty is really a curse… and a disease!
You sabi. My sales girl lost my business money some days to Christmas and I had planned on travelling just after the celebration, I kept cool and restrategized based on what was on me.

I did my movements and forgave her, the mother whom happens to be very close to me called one day around 5am to insult the living day out of me.

We've not spoken ever since, I just support the young lady from far to ensure she gets back to her feet and learn from that experience.

But the mom is very sharp-tongued and insults people with reckless abandon and would claim right always.

You see this thing called backward mentality, it's just excessive pride that they've refused to let go of. Now, a man will have a very beautiful and capable wife, and their children will be impacted upon by an awesome mother all thanks to her rescuer.

Nigeria still got long way to go.

4 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2023
Seriously i don't understand how they can teach people that they should be more compassionate to children, and show them love and care.

Why harm a precious child and fight with Children. When they are gift to us.

See d way she is shining, because she received care, knowledge, compassion and wisdom, most of our Adults lack a lot of many things, they are [[/b]b]like empty shells grin grin

cassyrooy:
You sabi. My sales girl lost my business money some days to Christmas and I had planned on travelling just after the celebration, I kept cool and restrategized based on what was on me.

I did my movements and forgave her, the mother whom happens to be very close to me called one day around 5am to insult the living day out of me.

We've not spoken ever since, I just support the young lady from far to ensure she gets back to her feet and learn from that experience.

But the mom is very sharp-tongued and insults people with reckless abandon and would claim right always.

You see this thing called backward mentality, it's just excessive pride that they've refused to let go of. Now, a man will have a very beautiful and capable wife, and their children will be impacted upon by an awesome mother all thanks to her rescuer.

Nigeria still got long way to go.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by cassyrooy(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Seriously i don't understand how they can teach people that they should be more compassionate to children, and show them love and care.

Why harm a precious child and fight with Children. When they are gift to us.

See d way she is shining, because she received care, knowledge, compassion and wisdom, most of our Adults lack a lot of many things, they are like empty shells grin grin

😂 😂

Tell them the right thing to do, they'll tag you disrespectful and disobedient.

I don learn to cut them off for good. If you're too big to hear my recommendations, then, I myself will not go through with yours (the older person) because the consequences will not be felt only by you but myself inclusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2023
Or that they are the senior, how can they be told they can do better. Sai Gobe.

cassyrooy:
😂 😂

Tell them the right thing to do, they'll tag you disrespectful and disobedient.

I don learn to cut them off for good. If you're too big to hear my recommendations, then, I myself will not go through with yours (the older person) because the consequences will not be felt only by you but myself inclusive.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by ogify1(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2023
Shadysen:
That does not means that we dont have witches and wizard.

You’re one.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by FireUpNow(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2023
Qnja is like Mother Theresa the Saint of the gutter
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by cassyrooy(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Or that they are the senior, how can they be told they can do better. Sai Gobe.

😂 😂 Some seniority na rubbish.

I've gotten a business tip that pour money into my account from a teenager 6years ago, if to say I go dey look her age, I for no see shishi and the experience then made my thinking explode and the experiences so worthwhile.

For me, I no dey too reason older generation much because sometimes, not all will advice you genuinely inother to break new grounds, some advice you to follow the same road they did. You may succeed, but you may not get fulfilled as a person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by sisisioge: 11:32pm On May 12, 2023
May God forgive all the werey people mistreating children! Na real wa o.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by mymadam(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2023
saintbillion:
grin grin
So na like this, this sweet fine girl for just die just like that? She fine oooo. Won't mind taking her as my second wife.
Biko, come again. U say wetin? Baad guy, YOU! grin
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by saintbillion(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2023
mymadam:

Biko, come again. U say wetin? Baad guy, YOU! grin
Yes ooo
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by JTwelve: 11:36pm On May 12, 2023
saintbillion:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/danish-aid-worker-anja-ringgren-loven-shares-new-photos-of-young-girl-rescued-9-years-ago-after-being-branded-a-witch-in-akwa-ibom.html

Akwa Ibom peeps are real wild animals; from eating human flesh, to burning people alive, to this witchcraft nonsense

I wonder why nobody is talking about them, Look at that calabash-belly Akpabio.for instance...monsters everywhere there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by 7arrows: 11:37pm On May 12, 2023
saintbillion:

This one done ripe.

Child molester.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by fcbelle72(f): 11:40pm On May 12, 2023
Omo see pomo, it is thick oh grin

1 Like

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 11:41pm On May 12, 2023
GloriousGbola:
An atheist saving children from those who claim to believe in God.

Fck Helen ukpabio and fck the successive governments of akwa ibom for their non intervention in child abuse.

Notice how those hypocrites, said she's now attractive and and would like to take her as a wife.

If not for the white woman, she would have been gone after starving to death, where would they see wife?

It took a white atheist woman with tattoos on her body to save the child.

4 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by SIRTee15: 11:58pm On May 12, 2023
That's why people see whites as next to God. See the wonders of logical reasoning compared to superstitious thinking based on primitive culture.
Africans we really need to step.
Whites are not special, it's just all about a modern culture that functions on logic and scientifical approach to issues of life.
Africans, stop calling children witches, it makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Aurelius1(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Yes I remember her, the white woman who saved her had some weird tatoo all over her. This the kind of calling I want for myself, turning lives around.
That's the call some sane Nigerians would love to heed but the corrupt nature of the country would be a hindrance. The reason why this lady succeeded was because of the fact that she's European inspite of the fact that she has weird looking tattoos allover her body.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:
grin grin
So na like this, this sweet fine girl for just die just like that? She fine oooo. Won't mind taking her as my second wife.

Calm down. She too young.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Angelfrost(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2023
Naija Sha... Yet some people will say protect our cultures and traditions!
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 12:04am On May 13, 2023
Aurelius1:
That's the call most of Nigerians would love to heed but the corrupt nature of the country would be a hindrance. The reason why this lady succeeded was because of the fact that she's European inspite of the fact that she has weird looking tattoos allover her body.

The child was starved and tortured and no help was rendered until a tattooed atheist white woman showed up. And you say the locals wanted to help. yeah right.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Aurelius1(m): 12:09am On May 13, 2023
AnanseK:
Southern Nigeria and their Primitive superstitious beliefs.
Shut that gutter you call mouth! Between Northern and Southern Nigeria which is more primitive? Go school una no gree. Na the idiotic Lugard I blame Sha.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:10am On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:

This one done ripe.

Na plantain!

wetin de worry you!

To plank you dey hungry me!
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Aurelius1(m): 12:11am On May 13, 2023
1Sharon:

The child was starved and tortured and no help was rendered until a tattooed atheist white woman showed up. And you say the locals wanted to help. yeah right.
I wanted to say "sane" Nigerians.
Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 12:12am On May 13, 2023
Aurelius1:
I wanted to say "sane" Nigerians.

The sane Nigerians are only about 15%

1 Like

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by Aurelius1(m): 12:13am On May 13, 2023
1Sharon:

The sane Nigerians are only about 15%
I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago by jamesversion: 12:17am On May 13, 2023
saintbillion:
grin grin

Me, as my third.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.