Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) (48332 Views)

Re: Apostle Kassy Chukwu ~ Sgt. Ifeanyi Okpara / Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.Β  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq0HF1NcLA

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by LeoDeKing: 10:38am On May 13, 2023
Okay, since Remi Tinubu refused to poison her husband, Kassy Chukwu can now organise his church members to go kill him using any means available.

Alternatively, he should be the Nnamdi Kanu of Tinubu's administration, after all, Nnamdi Kanu made alot of money out of hatred for Buhari.

If this animal is picked to go answer some questions now, he will start playing the victim card as usual.

Tinubu really needs to be very careful with
the kind of human beings he selects as workers in Aso Rock. And this includes cleaners, cooks, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, engineers, drivers, technicians etc. He also needs to be careful with members of his security.

465 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by RockHard: 10:38am On May 13, 2023
Smh. The level of bitterness-induced bigotry emanating from some Obi supporters on top this election matter is quite disturbing. As in, pure unadulterated hatred, mixed with bigotry, bile, and bitterness. They just can't help exposing themselves. Too bad they'll have to live with all that for the next 8-yrs.

438 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 10:44am On May 13, 2023
grin

After on the 29 of May, all of you will surely learn to control your mouth.

Can someone remind me of the name of that man in Lagos State whose mouth has landed him into big trouble. One Eze like that.

And what about that one that made a fool of himself in the air plane.

More scapegoats will be made grin

I have first hand information that after 29 of May some platforms, through the court of law will be shut down for enhancing disunity and disrespect of the government . And that hence forth, DSS will spring into action to filter the remaining social media by arresting individuals and organizations who tend to be public nuisance.

329 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Ola9ja23: 10:50am On May 13, 2023
All the god of men projecting Pandora Obituary as the winner done failed woefully

They didn't see where Asiwaju would rig the election but they saw clearly that Obituary would win

Satan done deceive them bcs God no dey give blurry vision πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

271 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Felabrity: 10:51am On May 13, 2023
DSS don open this one file

232 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by PlayerMeji: 11:07am On May 13, 2023
These are the set of people who disturb people with their preaching inside the buses oooo

You will be surprised by how deep and dark their minds are...

They preach Christianity but practice evil.

304 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by WorldRichest: 11:08am On May 13, 2023
Another idiot on the pulpit

214 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by alanto: 11:09am On May 13, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

After on the 29 of May, all of you will surely learn to control your mouth.

Can someone remind me of the name of that man in Lagos State whose mouth has landed him into big trouble. One Eze like that.

More scapegoats will be made grin
You mean the new Eze Nzobu of Kirikiri

314 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Minime10(f): 11:12am On May 13, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.Β  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

WATCH THE VIDEO FOR FULL DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

For credible and objective news, join our WhatsApp Broadcast List with this number, +2349069473894 for our news updates.

Una mumu well we'll😜
The peacher is dark in complexsion, has no bears & has omolo hair cut, but the second picture of the person you posted is fair & has bear bear. No be juju be that😏😏😏

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 11:16am On May 13, 2023
alanto:

You mean the new Eze Nzobu of Kirikiri

grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by tamdun: 11:17am On May 13, 2023
What tha fuk,if them lock this one up now....

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by alanto: 11:19am On May 13, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga STFU!! We have it on record that it was only in Yoruba land that non-indigenes were attacked during the last elections!! You guys are the bigots you so much hate
It's on record that obi got 97% of votes casted in the East by intimidation and manipulations

303 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Parachoko: 11:19am On May 13, 2023
No b the first time an election will be held in Nigeria be this, Buhari cried on TV because he lost in 2011 even Atiku cried bitterly after losing the 2019 Presidential Election, everybody eventually move on

But Obidunze uchins have refuse to move on

The business man who behaves like a pastor must be dealt with for making an inciting statement

277 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by famology(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2023
This one wey dem catch for club dey kiss and press breast after much bottles of beer. Lol 🀣🀣🀣..... rubbish element.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Christistruth02: 12:20pm On May 13, 2023
Since when did Kassy become a Man of God

take a good look at him you will see a Chronic Womaniser and Cultist

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Ejebleje: 12:34pm On May 13, 2023
If you're under the "ministration" of this kind of person,you are worse than an atheist and pagan!

Infact, such people need psychiatric evaluation.

When law enforcement pick am up now, people go say na witch-hunt. Them really need to hunt am because na witch true true

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2023
And Christians want there religion to be respected

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Is04970: 12:45pm On May 13, 2023
Only a man from a particular region will talk like this.
This is utterly shameful.
The other day a priest openly claimed 1 Igbo man is equivalent to 500 Hausa men and his audience applauded him.
If a supposed pastor among them could talk like this one can only imagine how they reason in the region.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by walex2(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2023
Thank God I know Christ before I read about all these useless people calling themselves Pastors or Apostles it would have been hard for anyone to convinced me. Thank God I know who ma serving, these are not Christians but stupid ethnic bigot

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by flokii: 12:50pm On May 13, 2023
Yet this one calls himself a Christian, a pastor for that matter.. Easterners should kuku be gathering in Shrines listening to dibias instead of so called new generation churches if they can actually sit in the congregation to listen to this bullshlt.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by SalamRushdie: 12:51pm On May 13, 2023
All y'all needed to do was just vote PDP to save your selves from Jagaban but una say na Peter Obi wey no get single northern appeal una want

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by PureFace1(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2023
Propaganda from Obedient would really make you believe Tinubu is coming to destroy Nigeria but the truth is it is Peter Obi and his supporters that are more likely to destroy this country with the amount of bitterness and hatred they carry.,

132 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 13, 2023
I never believe this story until I opened the site and saw my self. Gosh... This is far from a pastor. Look at him very well, this is the type of people that will have issue with someone and send cultists and hired assassins and hit men to kill the person. He was even saying the innocent Remi should have prepared food for him, let him eat good food and after sleep use pillow snurf life out of him. It is very very very EVIL PERSON that can have this kind of thinking, someone like CULTIST HITMAN . Look at him how comfortable he was saying it.

As a man thinketh so he is. This election really opened many things and brought out hidden beasts in many people's heart. See him encouraging women to poison their husband especially politicians. If I talk now , they will say person is tribalist.
I wish his wife too do that to him unbehalf of his agrieved church members that wont be happy with his careless talks.
Please DSS should not slack.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by darkwan: 1:15pm On May 13, 2023
keep una wahala away from the south south....!!

55 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.