Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) (54056 Views)

Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28 / Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Nicenixon: 6:45pm On May 13, 2023
If na Nigeria now, na lecturer go frustrate you. Seriously, Nigeria education needs to get better.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Savechild23: 6:46pm On May 13, 2023
While other Yoluba girl sent to UK to study is busy killing people @22
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Not surprised that she's ugly.
Not as ugly as your sisters who are uglier than overaged baboons.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Izuchukwu70: 6:46pm On May 13, 2023
Ewoo! This girl worwor no bi small. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by dgmoni123(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations 👏
But why girls wey sabi book are always ugly
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by WhereMyLoud: 6:46pm On May 13, 2023
Person bag PHd una wey no get brain dey insult her face? When did we get it wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Oyindamolah: 6:47pm On May 13, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
At 27??
I was right, she did not school in Nigeria!
Congratulations Dr.
One useless lecturer would have made her have CO

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Sucre6: 6:47pm On May 13, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:

Her face is more beautiful than your future. Nincompoop.

Ignore the mofo
That's why I prefer to hang out with my dogs most times, most people reason like a complete imbecileeee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by bibelo: 6:47pm On May 13, 2023
You can't have PhD in mathematics and look pretty...... With all those nonsense equation and theorem's....
Reminds me of one of my lecturer in uni who has PhD in statistics.. the statistics even disorganise his walking steps

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don see math for her body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by henryadex(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2023
Simple graduation gown unlike here

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by CaptainRogers(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2023

CondenseMilk:
cool

Oya find x in the equation

$200=∆§π√4(©⁸)*{√π}*[©]+(x°¢|8%^).
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 13, 2023
Sucre6:
And me here got my first degree at 27, omo Nigeria no follow 😏

Congratulations dr

Your own better..

At 30 am still looking for English O level to do law in uni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Depriest2020: 6:50pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations to her.
What she lacks in height and looks, she makes up in intelligence and achievement.

I once knew a girl like her, very intelligent, homely, nice body shape, extremely nice, but she lacks facial beauty. She so much loved me but I chose to remain just friends with her cause I was ashamed of my friends not calling my girl ugly.
Don't blame me I was young & neive.
She's married with kids & working in a multinational company in PH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by rajsuresh(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian lady, Grace Ogwo has taken to Facebook to celebrate bagging a PhD in mathematics at the age of 27 from a South African university, IGBERETV reports.

She bagged a First Class Honours and was also the best-graduating student in her department during her first degree in Mathematics. She was awarded a PhD after 20 publications. Grace was able to achieve all these despite having a D7 in her WAEC certificate and a C6 in her NECO certificate in the same subject.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100038089142316/posts/pfbid026G4gbgiSUPztqVhSShTxSadbzi3KkgvKXPT6fiytXBmv3JJSo6FFu7QxfB8gHQ5hl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444931/nigerian-lady-celebrates-bagging-phd-mathematics-27-photos/
Wow....Definitely Worth Celebrating.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by brain54(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2023
Na calculations just full this one head…

Congratulations. She pretty too!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by onuman: 6:51pm On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:
Bagged PhD with that worwor face lol na she sabi

Hmmmm.
Your sister no fine for face reach her face.
Even her fine legs alone ....
In fact, you no sabi fine woman.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by bigdammyj: 6:51pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 6:51pm On May 13, 2023
She looked like mathematics
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Deliala: 6:52pm On May 13, 2023
sonofanarchy:
cheesy ugly with brain
Your destiny must be wickedness.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Karleb(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2023
sonofanarchy:
cheesy ugly with brain

She no lose for both side. A win!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by IPG25(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations lady grace
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2023
Dem no dey fine
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Herbiodun09: 6:53pm On May 13, 2023
She looks like maths

Scary!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 6:53pm On May 13, 2023
Though this is far far away from the England prodigy as Guinness Book World Record holder at just 16-years old as a PROFESSOR

Yet she tried her best at 27-years and also deserved to be celebrated for the feat

Everyone has their own day and time

intelligence is not the same thing as brilliance

and efforts and hardwork often produces great results
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Schorlashipreg: 6:54pm On May 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian lady, Grace Ogwo has taken to Facebook to celebrate bagging a PhD in mathematics at the age of 27 from a South African university, IGBERETV reports.

She bagged a First Class Honours and was also the best-graduating student in her department during her first degree in Mathematics. She was awarded a PhD after 20 publications. Grace was able to achieve all these despite having a D7 in her WAEC certificate and a C6 in her NECO certificate in the same subject.

congratulations to her.. meanwhile

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100038089142316/posts/pfbid026G4gbgiSUPztqVhSShTxSadbzi3KkgvKXPT6fiytXBmv3JJSo6FFu7QxfB8gHQ5hl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444931/nigerian-lady-celebrates-bagging-phd-mathematics-27-photos/

She looks south African

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 6:56pm On May 13, 2023
Go girl!!!!
But u gotta be ugly to achieve this much sha cos man nor go de disturb u and u can channel ur worworness towards academic accomplishment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by ItisWell22(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2023
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Sucre6: 6:58pm On May 13, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Your own better..

At 30 am still looking for English O level to do law in uni

Aiya, don't stop trying bro, Nigeria happened to us but God pass them, we go over come las las

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:
cool

Oya find x in the equation

$200=∆§π√4(©⁸)*{√π}*[©]+(x°¢|8%^).
😀Where is the spanner and screw driver to fix x? That lady try oooo! Nor be beans oooo. I duff my hat for her. Na this one be real slay queen. Congrats girl!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2023
Congrats to her but she's ugly though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.