Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,782 members, 7,798,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir (17120 Views)

Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by dododawa1: 10:01am On May 14, 2023
Experiments is better,let CHURCH leave FIRST and see.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Seagodess(f): 10:04am On May 14, 2023
He's right... Demons for Don finish una... you guys don't know anything.. you think life is what u think.. Africa is not like any other continent..na prayer dey save una.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2023
Depends on what he means by church? The physical buildings littered allover the place promoting different things? or the body of Christ and believers?
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by gloryman91: 10:06am On May 14, 2023
Iro Nla.

NIGERIA will be The Best Nation ever, if we can embrace the truth and not dogmatism of religion.
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by kizxaxa: 10:06am On May 14, 2023
Nonsense,too much religion is the cause of our problems. Instead of building technology centres, factories, funding schools with up to date equipment, Instead building expensive churches here and there. this pastor is talking rubbish, yet he must have doctors abroad, In Technology advance countries, he goes to when he's sick, when he comes back he'll tell he's gullible members he went to wilderness for fasting and holy spirit healed him angry.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by JTwelve: 10:12am On May 14, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/if-you-remove-church-nigeria-ll-collapse-rccg/

Yeah right...like we don't see the biggest atrocities being committed by people from the church.

Mr. Pastor must have been high on some premium California kush for him to blab out this nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Juju70(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2023
You are a fraud!
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by LOVEGINO(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
The light and source of hope of many Nigerians today is the Church.

What is holding Nigeria today is the Church and Genuie people of God.
fat lie. Its for the so call pastors selfish interest. Dem use una money build schools wey una children no fit afford to go.
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Mantilla(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2023
It's a global concern.
Without church, the world will collapse
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Templee333(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
may i ask: apart from defrauding people every sunday, what does the church actually do for Nigeria?
It asures them that after they commit all sorts of crime and hurt their fellow humans, they will go and tell god "i'm sorry" and then everything will be allright.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by MyExpression(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2023
sprints1:
rubbish see morals and values is innate some people are naturally born with good spirit. While some are birn without coincience no matter the religion they are still wicked and evil. I debunk that your opinion bro. U need to research more. Some atheist and agonist are far better than your religious people. Religion is for you to live in fear. What empathy the one David taught us by murdering uriah or the genocide God caused in the scriptures. Or your religious leaders causing your enemies when praying. Rubbish. God is not man numbers 23:19 yet the bible gave him man' qualities. Whoever wrote that book did a great job. Don't let me delve into the holy quran they have their own too

I attended school on weekdays and catechism in Catholic Church on weekends.
My parents played their role too.

Buh I tell you solemnly, the times I spent in the church and school space availed me with guidance on how to mingle and spend time productively.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by descartes400: 10:23am On May 14, 2023
No sir Nigeria will not collapse! We will start thinking and doing things rationally.
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2023
ABIODUN105:
Religion is not the problem of Nigeria but the people in the religion that failed to adhere strictly to what religion as far as am concern religion never teaches corruption and banditry
Because leaders (not only in religion) in various aspects of society lack goodness.

And someone was arguing with me that I should watch and see how a renowned bad person will bring the much desired turnaround grin

For example
*you will hear something like girls don't date nice guys, they crave the bad cruel guys.

*You must cruel to people, because if you are nice they will trampled you.

When start hearing these things, society is going down gradually.
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Chidolalar: 10:34am On May 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Don't mix God with all these dodgy religious sects pls. God loves us. He warned us of all these sects in his word. If people decided not to heed His warning and fall headlong into the deception I don't think God should be blamed.

God loves us and yet he made d world imperfect by not forgiving humans he created in d beginning and yet u religious fanatics will still say his mercy endureth forever. Why didn't d mercy endureth forever when Adam and eve disobeyed God?
Stop all this nonsense religious belief
Religious belief is d worst thing to ever happen to mankind
Religious belief will make u blind to reality

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Templee333(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2023
Please whoever know Adeboye should go and tell him that Nigeria did not collapse when the whitemen didn't bring their church, tell him that their biblical jesus didn't instruct them to set up buildings in every street and call it church, tell him that if they could chanel all the resources they spend on religious building to help poor Nigerians, it will be a better job. Lastly, tell him that church has done more harm than good to nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Chidolalar: 10:37am On May 14, 2023
ABIODUN105:
Religion is not the problem of Nigeria but the people in the religion that failed to adhere strictly to what religion as far as am concern religion never teaches corruption and banditry

Every vices and evil that existed came as a results of God who made d world imperfect and created evil.
So religious belief is still a major part of it.
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by bdon123(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2023
I disagree
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Chidolalar: 10:44am On May 14, 2023
sprints1:
This so completely false if you remove religion Nigeria would thrive Infact the country will be better. 30% of Nigeria youths are hellbent on disturbing the peace of the neighbourhood all in the name of worshipping God. I think if we start teaching values and morals ethics and confidence Nigeria would fare better. Not just forcing people to live in fear. Religion is designed to make you live in fear if you sin you die. Who cares. Human beings are the most ruthless species of living things on earth very wicked. We kill and murder humans kill animals destroy to quench our hunger for blood. See I don't want to believe in some holy book who says if I die is either I go to 'l hell or heaven. I don't want to go to heaven same with hell. I don't believe in after life even if it exists I don't want to live when I die. I don't even want to come back if the new world is created. To come and do what again sef. Abegi

Exactly my thoughts!
D best tin for me is to be non-existing so as to not feel anything at all whether good or bad or sweet or pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Hotwest: 10:44am On May 14, 2023
HappyPagan:

Shiloh began in 1999. Since then, na evil things just dey follow this country - kidnapping, suicide bombing, banditry... Yet dem go threaten us say if we stop to pray ,things go worse pass... Are things not getting worser already?

God no like us. Time to leave am. We don try..
grin Our God is quiet

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by savysu: 10:44am On May 14, 2023
What we need in Nigeria now is HUMANITY not Religion...

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Iseoluwani: 10:44am On May 14, 2023
Hotwest:
What of the Mosque and genuine people of Allah?

You mean those head slammers
And Boko boko

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Iseoluwani: 10:45am On May 14, 2023
savysu:
What we need in Nigeria now is HUMANITY not Religion...

Christianity is not a religion..

It's a relationship PHIL 3:10
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by savysu: 10:50am On May 14, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Christianity is not a religion..

It's a relationship PHIL 3:10

My brother, I agree 100% with you but today's Christianity is totally religion designed to control and manipulate practitioners.

The question I should ask you is whether you understand the concepts of religion....

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2023
Darkness takes over a place, when Light exits.
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Iseoluwani: 10:56am On May 14, 2023
savysu:

My brother, I agree 100% with you but today's Christianity is totally religion designed to control and manipulate practitioners.

The question I should ask you is whether you understand the concepts of religion....

As a theologian YES

NOW AS A SPIRIT MAN YES

Religion is just a tool of manipulation. Having a personal encounter with God matters. Fellowship with the RIGHT BRETHEN MATTERS
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2023
Hotwest:
Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar. In the christain faith, we don't recognize Allah. We recognize "JESUS CHRIST" the son of the living God

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by eroticecstasy: 11:04am On May 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
The light and source of hope of many Nigerians today is the Church.

What is holding Nigeria today is the Church and Genuie people of God.

I strongly disagree with you
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Toosure70: 11:14am On May 14, 2023
You're right sir , church is the highest employer of labour after government .
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Nyanabo(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2023
Hotwest:

We know them not.... What relationship does light have with darkness? They should come to the light if they so craved to be saved.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by Dicado: 11:28am On May 14, 2023
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by mmsen: 11:30am On May 14, 2023
What purpose is found in church?

All those people talk about is how to get money by any and all (unscrupulous) means.

If the church is so wonderful why do they have such a hard time convincing their members to behave in a morally upright manner in their day-to-day lives? Why are some of the most crooked civil servants weekly church attendees? Why do police, those who brutalize youths, to be found in church every week?
Re: 'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir by detectivejones: 11:31am On May 14, 2023
With churches in every nooks and crannies of the country its at the verge of collapsing say something else daddy this one no gel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Denies Prophesy On The Kidnap Of An East-African President / David Oyedepo's Story / Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.