Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons (2999 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Divoc19(f): 2:52am On May 14, 2023
When I use to have sex in the dream, I use to be attracted to success and rich people. I hit my first millions in naira at 22 and had travel to 5 countries. I stopped having sex in the dream about 16 years ago and that was when all my problems in life started. Had financial issues, job and business weren't going well. And all life helpers disappeared until I started begging for favour and money. Even though they hardly come through, was still surviving.

Now for some strange reason, I believe things will get better because I just had sex last night after 16 years and am feeling like things are going to get better than even before.

Funny enough I can't seem to remember the face but am always happy and satisfied. Wonders undecided

Cons
Sex in the dream makes the opposite sex less important to me physically but I get to succeed.

I sometimes don't have control over my body in the dream.

Who else have had this experience

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by dazzlingd(m): 3:07am On May 14, 2023
Divoc19:
When I use to have sex in the dream, I use to be attracted to success and rich people. I hit my first millions in naira at 22 and had travel to 5 countries. I stopped having sex in the dream about 16 years ago and that was when all my problems in life started. Had financial issues, job and business weren't going well. And all life helpers disappeared until I started begging for favour and money. Even though they hardly come through, was still surviving.

Now for some strange reason, I believe things will get better because I just had sex last after 16 years and me feeling like things are going to get better than even before.

Sex in the dream makes the opposite sex less important to me physically and I get to succeed.

Who else have has this experience

What style were you doing in the dream? Doggy, cowgirl or missionary?

If it is cowgirl, it probably means you are riding to success

10 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Divoc19(f): 3:09am On May 14, 2023
Any style maybe cheesy share your own experience.

No particular style it just happens in any style depending on the storyline of the dream.

Am thinking there could be some spiritual meaning to the act

dazzlingd:

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by dazzlingd(m): 3:12am On May 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by mrrandomguy: 3:37am On May 14, 2023
Haaaaa! There is problem. This generation is totally blind.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Solsix(m): 4:03am On May 14, 2023
There is nothing good about having sex in the dream

11 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Nobody: 4:10am On May 14, 2023
Go and get married
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by libertyfather(m): 4:24am On May 14, 2023
It a good thing to know what works for you than listening all baboons and false whatever deceiving one from reaching his destination....anyway if that works for you man ride on, just continue dey carry hookup girls for ur dream..Good luck 👍

6 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by koladata(m): 4:41am On May 14, 2023
you are probably sex starved and had wet dream. the only link to your success in this case could be abstinence from physical sex which you probably channeled that energy to doing something better.

5 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:04am On May 14, 2023
See this one. I have knack a lot in dreams, whereas I will cum in my boxers many years ago as a teen but nothing like that anymore, we will all get through those stages in life

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:39am On May 14, 2023
Wow
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by fyzaila: 6:22am On May 14, 2023
Well, mine is only romance never beyond that, because i am in a distant relationship so imagination wan finish me.

This your own ehn, spiritualist must have one or two to say on this 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by DrAkpamudehe: 6:33am On May 14, 2023
Righteousness is on his way to type his bunkum
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Amunethseranu(f): 6:42am On May 14, 2023
Divoc19:

Now for some strange reason, I believe things will get better because I just had sex last night after 16 years and am feeling like things are going to get better than even before.

Funny enough I can't seem to remember the face but am always happy and satisfied. Wonders undecided

Cons
Sex in the dream makes the opposite sex less important to me physically but I get to succeed.

...I hope righteousness01 can see this testimony about sex( gift of nature ) in dream( inverseworld ).

You shall remain blessed for being open when ur fellow black women are full of hypocrisy against dream .

Many has approached me (even reverend fathers of catholic churches ) that " Sister Amaka I don't dream bad anymore because I don't pray to sleep which is rampant whenever I pray"
Then I will smile and say" when u pray at night u do pray to Satan whose second nickname is Jehovah ,who is an enemy of nature and light ,why won't u get in crossroad with nature?"

U might be experiencing coincidence but truth is if sex is reality why won't it be seen in the inverse reality( dream )?.
because I can enter a dream of dull souls ,I entered the dream of a dumbheaded prayer warrior girl ie N*****a who laid so much insults on me including calling me slutty lesbianic names ...I saw her strolling in the wind at the back of an army barrack, she sighted me and came to me immediately before I will think of wat to do with her...she has tore my clothes to rape me ,grinding my vulva and I was just watching her with confusion as she calls blood of Jesus in her wicked act...after that she turned to sand and was swept away by wind which means she woke up in reality.
I came to nairaland to tell her wat she did and she deactivated or something, this is 4yrs now I havent heard from her.
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:00am On May 14, 2023
Divoc19:

I have a friend that has exact same story as yours.

S*x in her dreams means GOOD LUCK and no s*x is otherwise.

She's not on nairaland though.
Will tell her on Monday about your story.
Maybe there's a MEANING to these

Cons

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Amunethseranu(f): 7:20am On May 14, 2023
Divoc19:

Cons

... This is my secret and those who follows sisterfire might have such secret about dreams.

1: Know it that dream its ur own world no one has it but u , things u see are events stored in ur brain in the beginning of ur soul existence which might be 2,000,000yrs ago ( I know u are below 50yrs today in ur recent existence ) ,so when u sleep they keeps u busy just like screensavers keeps our computers busy .
2: because I'm of full light I can pop out wings to fly in my dream,turn to stone sensing dangers , turn to snake or scarier monsters to scare a dull monster besides things u call monsters are E.T beings from ur past .
3: When a man deprieves me of sex because he is jealous ( I normally make men in my life jealous to keep them on check grin ) I go to my Dreamworld to get one , Sometimes I hardly see humans to fvck but blue and red creatures without dicks but discs but they have to suck me until I dry out when I wake up I feel calm that's the nature gift

Etc

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Amunethseranu(f): 7:22am On May 14, 2023
dazzlingd:

If it is cowgirl, it probably means you are riding to success
... Pls explain better dream teacher . " Riding to success" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Amunethseranu(f): 7:23am On May 14, 2023
Solsix:
explain y isn't good ?
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by faceLAGOS: 7:34am On May 14, 2023
I meet lots of women in my dream trying to get down with me.

But I dey always form hard to get.

Same also happens in this 3D world; only 2 women have been able to successfully seduce me & draw me into their bossom.

I paid heavily for this after.

Reason I’m always forming hard to get for them in my dream.

I feel there are dire consequences if MEN engage in sex in their dream.

5 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Ikennaford: 8:20am On May 14, 2023
The op is crazy though, so what about you dreaming of money, I can't marry your kinda girl, even if offferd $10million
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by MrAgbako: 8:31am On May 14, 2023
The last time that demon wan try that nonsense for my dream I. I pick her up and slam her on the floor with full energy. Ever since going to two year now dem no born am well to try take advantage of me in my sleep. God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by kunchi(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2023
No comment
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Bluezy13(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2023
Life is individualistic.
Whatever works for you is okay.
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Streetmovement(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

I just dey imagine the number and caliber of guys wey don Bleep you for dream even your body count for dream is more than all dreams combined.

You Bleep for dream still dey collect for real life, I bow for you, different Gbola and different style after una go come nairaland still dey form celebate and second class virgin not knowing that things are happening in your dreams.

Well-done o

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by dazzlingd(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:

Lol
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by dazzlingd(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2023
Solsix:

There’s no big deal about it.
Nigerian pastors has confused people to attach evil meanings to so many things, example flying in dreams, eating in dreams , seeing strange worlds or faces in dreams or even having sex in dreams

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 14, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I meet lots of women in my dream trying to get down with me.

But I dey always form hard to get.

Same also happens in this 3D world; only 2 women have been able to successfully seduce me & draw me into their bossom.

I paid heavily for this after.

Reason I’m always forming hard to get for them in my dream.

I feel there are dire consequences if MEN engage in sex in their dream.

People here will not like your truth.
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:

What is the difference between Jesus and Jehova?
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Amunethseranu(f): 4:44pm On May 14, 2023
eDarlling:

What is the difference between Jesus and Jehova?
... Jesus is a nephilim and adopted son of Jehovah aka Satan who later joined sacred triangle( holy trinity ) after seraphim the real child of Jehovah exited the holy trinity .

Jehovah aka Satan is an immortal with wings 40ft length and 62ft wide. Tallness 34ft .
Jehovah unlike other immortals chose darkness instead of light and that's how Religion was formed and holy trinity at the moment is the strongest dark energy in our milky way galaxy followed by Manhattan trinity headed by lord Sïvå and Madam jugni which most top Africans are into .
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Jesus is a nephilim and adopted son of Jehovah aka Satan who later joined sacred triangle( holy trinity ) after seraphim the real child of Jehovah exited the holy trinity .

Jehovah aka Satan is an immortal with wings 40ft length and 62ft wide. Tallness 34ft .
Jehovah unlike other immortals chose darkness instead of light and that's how Religion was formed and holy trinity at the moment is the strongest dark energy in our milky way galaxy followed by Manhattan trinity headed by lord Sïvå and Madam jugni which most top Africans are into .

Who told you all these?
No offense.
I am just curious
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by Amunethseranu(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2023
eDarlling:

Who told you all these?
No offense.
I am just curious
... because people I talk of are my blood.Today I may be human through reinc- but my past was showned to me around 1988-89( when I was 13yrs of age ) by my 22ft students from my planet through Astral- proj.
Re: Sex In The Dream. Pros And Cons by czarr(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... This is my secret and those who follows sisterfire might have such secret about dreams.

1: Know it that dream its ur own world no one has it but u , things u see are events stored in ur brain in the beginning of ur soul existence which might be 2,000,000yrs ago ( I know u are below 50yrs today in ur recent existence ) ,so when u sleep they keeps u busy just like screensavers keeps our computers busy .
2: because I'm of full light I can pop out wings to fly in my dream,turn to stone sensing dangers , turn to snake or scarier monsters to scare a dull monster besides things u call monsters are E.T beings from ur past .
3: When a man deprieves me of sex because he is jealous ( I normally make men in my life jealous to keep them on check grin ) I go to my Dreamworld to get one , Sometimes I hardly see humans to fvck but blue and red creatures without dicks but discs but they have to suck me until I dry out when I wake up I feel calm that's the nature gift

Etc
bia can you shut up that your smelly depraved demon mouth? cho cho cho cho cho... everywhere saying things that are just a figment of your imagination and you convince yourself it is real so that your life can seem less boring. happy hallucinating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Nairalanders Pretending To Be Females / Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.