Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That (1658 Views)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:49pm On May 14, 2023
You aren't the first who wishes to marry a virgin, yet the same virgin will cheat on you in marriage. After you go sleeping around you suddenly want to marry a virgin undecided
lovediehatelive:

That's my fear.

It's like I'll still keep an eye on her like running background checks.

At the meantime, I've started looking for more suitable candidates to match at least the virginity criteria

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by JovialJune(f): 7:58pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Divorce rates are high because people no longer want to keep themselves chaste before marriage all in the name of freedom.

When they get married they start comparing their spouse to the numerous individuals they have slept with in the past.

We need to be getting sense in this 21st century

Having sex or no sex before marriage is not the cause of most failed marriages, what happens during marriage is what matters, not before.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by GboyegaD(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

My soul just can't accept that.

That's just the number one criteria, like a prequsite to other factors

Keep searching, let her go and please stop wasting her time.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by Godwin4444: 8:40pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
all these small small children creating threads anyhow self
Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by akube34: 8:55pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

You are not concerned about her attitude but just want a virgin

Ok if you get a virgin and break her virginity then her character is bad as you didn't observe that on time because you were after a virgin

Will you seal back the broken virgin

Anyway forget about virginity or no virgin

Some women can still claim to be a virgin, after using that local white thing to wash her virgin which makes it too tight to penetrate

Now tell me, who is smarter

I think you should go for her and hope she makes a good wife that will give you peace at home, respect and be supportive

That's what a man needs from a woman
Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by kkins25(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2023
TheCongo2:

That is his choice to marry a virgin. Who are you to tell him he can't demand virginity on the lady he wants to marry
I didn't say he shouldn't, but he has no moral right to.

Virgin avengers🤣

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by Octopusssy(f): 9:45pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

I'm 7 , not 15.

On a serious note, my soul just can't accept settling down with a lady that's not a virgin
Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by Octopusssy(f): 9:46pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Divorce rates are high because people no longer want to keep themselves chaste before marriage all in the name of freedom.

When they get married they start comparing their spouse to the numerous individuals they have slept with in the past.

Okay... Now you have proven your immaturity with this answer

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by mrblessed(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2023
If you want to marry her, just close your eyes and get on with it. Maybe she posseses some qualities you desire in a woman. However, forget that story of one guy, one kiss, and one sex, it's stale now.
Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by Stevenbright(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Virginity is not the key.

The things you should consider are:

1. Her character
2. Her values (what she stands for with respect to important principles and issues of life)
3. Her present sexual life as this can tell of her future sexual life (Can she be royal, committed and contented with you)
4. Financial discipline
5. Respect for self (herself), you and your family
Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2023
kkins25:
😂 😂 😂

My fellow man.. First, if you're not a virgin, you have no right to be demanding virgin pkekus.

I don't agree with that theory.

It is the responsibility of the woman to also demand her own virgin man. If women wants virgin, then they should seek male virgins.

Everyone is on their own in this journey. If a condemned armed robber wants a clean virgin and the clean virgin desire the condemned armed robber and male ol.osho, then so be it. I will "bless" their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by Mimicle101: 8:39am On May 15, 2023
Lol.

Marrying a Virginia does not guarantee that the marriage will last.

Yoh can marry a Virgin but what about her other aspects of life?

Are they ticked good?

Look, what you need is not a Virgin, what you need a girl who you both are compatible with.

She can be a Virgin but hot tempered or some tether thing.

Bro. Please marry a woman or man who fears God genuinely.

Because a person who fears God is not a perfect person. But they know that God is the center of Everything.

They want to do what pleases God and not man.

That way, they can be influenced easily by vices. By challenges. Even when there spouse do some wrongs and are willing to repent. They would say "If not God" but. I forgive you.

These is my take.

In never cared about being a Virgin or not. But luckily, my wife was a Virgin. Not just a Virgin. I was her first everything.

So I think I qualify to advise.

Remain bless.
Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by kkins25(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2023
Acidosis:

I don't agree with that theory.

It is the responsibility of the woman to also demand her own virgin man. If women wants virgin, then they should seek male virgins.

Everyone is on their own in this journey. If a condemned armed robber wants a clean virgin and the clean virgin desire the condemned armed robber and male ol.osho, then so be it. I will "bless" their marriage.
Oh please, like as if, the playing field is leveled....You and I both know, the standards are different for both genders, and the man can easily lie about his.
Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by Acidosis(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2023
kkins25:

Oh please, like as if, the playing field is leveled....You and I both know, the standards are different for both genders, and the man can easily lie about his.

The field is leveled but the demands and expectations differ. If a woman desires a provider, nothing stops a man from desiring a virgin. Your religion supports both: provider and chastity.

Trying to convince a man to avoid virgins is like preaching to a woman to avoid rich men because they're proud. You can't force your desires on people as far as marriage is concerned.
Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by kkins25(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2023
Acidosis:

The field is leveled but the demands and expectations differ. If a woman desires a provider, nothing stops a man from desiring a virgin. Your religion supports both: provider and chastity.

Trying to convince a man to avoid virgins is like preaching to a woman to avoid rich men because they're proud. You can't force your desires on people as far as marriage is concerned.

Op is Christian. He should clean his eyes before attempting to clean the eyes of others. abi no be so?
Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by GodHimself: 3:09pm On May 15, 2023
It appears to me that your mind can’t take the thought.

Move on. You will find someone else.

lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Re: Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That by Mrmakaveli200: 11:05pm On May 15, 2023
Can you be dumber ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be Called Concoction Rice Since Tomatoes Is Now Costly For Stew. / Do Your Parents Allow U To Entertain Male And Female Friends At Your House? / Vote: Is Facebook Destroying Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.