Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants (4285 Views)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2023
As stated above, I want to ask, hw do u get in between d pants of a lady you are crushing on and that meets ur spec?
Seriously, my love and sex life have not been a very successful one, tanx to Naija Ladies. I love women so much, but getting laid with women is very difficult for me as passing an engineering 4 units course.
I can engage women successfully in a conversation, but d aspect of sex with them is so hard, for me, ocassioned by countless rejections and insults.
D masters in the game, pls teach ur boy hiw to play and win the game.
Matured comments only
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Victor2707: 1:59pm On May 14, 2023
Stop asking for sex.

The less you care, the more they want it with you.

Stop being desperate for sex.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2023
Victor2707:
Stop asking for sex.

The less you care, the more they want it with you.

Stop being desperate for sex.

Hmmmmmm!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by imagrg(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2023
Toto is dangerous to fvck now oh. It has teeth oh and can bite your preek. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Ekundayo7574(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2023
Lies
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by WhereMyLoud: 2:11pm On May 14, 2023
Give your life to Christ. He cares for you. Topic like this ona Sunday? Jeez
!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by MikeofKd(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2023
Set the mood right for her by flirting . Then you have ur way ,simple.

5 Likes

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by SkengRay: 2:39pm On May 14, 2023
Well I used to be like you too. Till I switched it up.
It super easy if your handsome and tall(6ft). For me it came easily because I possessed those I mentioned tho I was broke🥲. I attracted free pussies but most times it wasn't my spec. So I just try flirting hardcore with the ones that are my spec. I got bare success rate sha

4 Likes

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by iHateFraudsters: 3:51pm On May 14, 2023
You can turn to a vibrator.

You can become a sanitary pad.

You can become a tampon.

I mean, there are many ways to "get in between her pants"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2023
SkengRay:
Well I used to be like you too. Till I switched it up.
It super easy if your handsome and tall(6ft). For me it came easily because I possessed those I mentioned tho I was broke🥲. I attracted free pussies but most times it wasn't my spec. So I just try flirting hardcore with the ones that are my spec. I got bare success rate sha

Guy........u na OG!!!! Respect man
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Give your life to Christ. He cares for you. Topic like this ona Sunday? Jeez
!!!

Guy, is sex or sex or sex related topics prohibited on a sunday Dat reasoning is erroneous
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by GreatAchiever1: 4:08pm On May 14, 2023
Just look at what a young man is worried about, in Proverbs 31:3, this is what king lemuel mother taught him "Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.", but sadly, some men just won't understand this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by GeneralPula: 4:25pm On May 14, 2023
What’s between her pants is overrated..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Jakumo(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2023
gentility411:
As stated above, I want to ask, hw do u get in between d pants of a lady you are crushing on and that meets ur spec?
Seriously, my love and sex life have not been a very successful one, tanx to Naija Ladies. I love women so much, but getting laid with women is very difficult for me as passing an engineering 4 units course.
I can engage women successfully in a conversation, but d aspect of sex with them is so hard, for me, ocassioned by countless rejections and insults.
Matured comments only

Books have been written on this subject, my brother, but to distill the advice they offer a few key points I gleaned are as follows.

1. Women are attracted to men less by looks, wealth, and power, but by calm confidence, a good sense of humor, and a willingness to understand that the more beautiful a woman is, the more she will play hard to get as a means of weeding out men with low motivation.

2. Women HATE groveling "nice guys" who worship them with excessive flattery, try to buy them with money, woo them with boastfulness, or lose their cool when rebuffed at any stage during the course of the pursuit. They play aloof and EXPECT a determined man to be undeterred.

3. Women become BORED with men who appear desperate or lonely and instead prefer men who already have lovers and are therefore in demand. They recognize that a man already seen with attractive female companions MUST have value to his current lovers, and is therefore eligible for MORE additions to his hareem.

I could go on, Young Grasshopper, but you get the picture. Happy hunting!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2023
Jakumo:

Books have been written on this subject, my brother, but to distill the advice they offer a few key points I gleaned are as follows.

1. Women are attracted to men less by looks, wealth, and power, but by calm confidence, a good sense of humor, and a willingness to understand that the more beautiful a woman is, the more she will play hard to get as a means of weeding out men with low motivation.

2. Women HATE groveling "nice guys" who worship them with excessive flattery, try to buy them with money, woo them with boastfulness, or lose their cool when rebuffed at any stage during the course of the pursuit. They play aloof and EXPECT a determined man to be undeterred.

3. Women become BORED with men who appear desperate or lonely and instead prefer men who already have lovers and are therefore in demand. They recognize that a man already seen with attractive female companions MUST have value to his current lovers, and is therefore eligible for MORE additions to his hareem.

I could go on, Young Grasshopper, but you get the picture. Happy hunting!

I love dis. Nice one man. Wld build in my self confidence
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Allisgud: 5:31pm On May 14, 2023
gentility411:

I love dis. Nice one man. Wld build in my self confidence
the above u just read does not work for everybody, wetin concern baba sikiru with mama chinyere with that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2023
Allisgud:
the above u just read does not work for everybody, wetin concern baba sikiru with mama chinyere with that

Very tru dat. Tnx
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Jakumo(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2023
I am sincerely curious to read feedback of honest opinions from any Nairaland women that are NOT in the sex industry, about the points I summarized above, so as to arrive at a consensus regarding the extent to which such guidelines apply within the specific context of Nigerian social norms.
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by BigYash: 6:01pm On May 14, 2023
imagrg:
Toto is dangerous to fvck now oh. It has teeth oh and can bite your preek. grin
Tell am o cheesy
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by BigYash: 6:03pm On May 14, 2023
gentility411:

Guy, is sex or sex or sex related topics prohibited on a sunday Dat reasoning is erroneous
No mind am. As if no be sex bring am come this planet earth..

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2023
BigYash:
No mind am. As if no be sex bring am come this planet earth..

Funny!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by WhereMyLoud: 6:50pm On May 14, 2023
gentility411:

Do you bro.. no mind me guy. Life is per-head.
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by okunwaye(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2023
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by PPIA: 7:26pm On May 14, 2023
gentility411:
Matured comments only
Don't Rape Her. grin
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by PPIA: 7:28pm On May 14, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
You can turn to a vibrator.

You can become a sanitary pad.

You can become a tampon.

I mean, there are many ways to "get between her pants"
Idan himself🤣

3 Likes

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2023
PPIA:

Don't Rape Her. grin

Kai.............bad advice, from a bahd guy!!!!!!!! cool cool shocked
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by PPIA: 7:44pm On May 14, 2023
gentility411:

Kai.............bad advice, from a bahd guy!!!!!!!! cool cool shocked
I didn't say No time cool

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by marlow1962(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2023
Std's are real my bro
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Sniper101(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2023
"the best way 2get in2 a neighbour's wife's pant"

...Na dawan I wan hear here now grin
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Smartguyboy(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2023
If you want free sex you have to invest (spend) that all it takes . If you take her out once you can easily get what you want it work for me have so many girls I can call whenever I want see for free .

4 Likes

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Therock5555(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2023
Op I ain't handsome, nor rich, nor tall not anything but I've got more girls than 10 rich guys put together, you know why?

I've got balls of steel and charisma... The simple truth is that, make yourself mysterious, do the opposite of what regular guys do, and you'll find the ladies struggling for your attention.

One girl told me that, if I was a little bit handsome, ladies would have been crawling on their knees just to greet me....

If you don't Gerrit, forget abourit

Did I forget to add, na me be chairman of stingy men association for my state, so don't think it's about the money either.

One of this days I suppose write book for y'all sex hunting fellas.. like how can sex be so hard to get in 2023?

3 Likes

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Hungerbadoo: 8:43am On May 15, 2023
One of this days I suppose write book for y'all sex hunting fellas.. like how can sex be so hard to get in 2023?[/quote] write the book bro. I don the imagine how the book go be already. Na man u be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly / So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't / Why Do Men Love Big Ass & Big Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.