Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (91643 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Jaypayne(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2023
Now the conclusion of the whole matter, "make person get money for this life".

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by edward1106(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2023
Brimstone77:

What if after breaking the record of cooking for 4 days and another person decide to cook for 5 days breaking her record??
Wetin don enter the book LEGALLY no dey come out again. Her name go shaa don dey there as a former record holder

4 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Sonicroyel: 9:31pm On May 14, 2023
Brimstone77:

I didn't see ewedu and gberi in the list..😁😁😁😁

Anyway who will provide the food items and stuffs?

Government??

What if after breaking the record of cooking for 4 days and another person decide to cook for 5 days breaking her record??

She self na person record she wan break lol

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:33pm On May 14, 2023
Renman:
She be Olosho/Seductress!!!
Ah
shocked

Me I no know that one oo

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by joyandfaith: 9:33pm On May 14, 2023
Sleep deprivation in the name of breaking records.

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by purples25(f): 9:33pm On May 14, 2023
I'm rooting so hard for her. I really, really want her to win. Gritting teeth here, hoping she reaches the finish line.

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by iyababs: 9:33pm On May 14, 2023
She did not cook groundnut soup, no black soup? Ovwo soup, opened beans,when will she make abacha,garden egg sauce, doughnut,Ishapa soup nko, cabbage sauce and roasted plantain with catfish nko?

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by occfx: 9:34pm On May 14, 2023
ukaface:

Is this how guys go crazy over bbl body
No wonder, ladies are doing it left right centre

That back is heavy, if you dey fire am from back, the sound go reach gate

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 9:34pm On May 14, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Ah
shocked

Me I no know that one oo
By the Appearance/Attire!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by StrongAlphMale: 9:34pm On May 14, 2023
buygala:
Personal advert at its finest..

By the time she finish now begin pull G-Wagon and buy houses in Lekki and VGC, we are all to assume it's from endorsements and stuff from her being a Guinness World record Holder grin... Even tho we know World Record holders aren't paid a dime for their efforts...

Well played Hilda...Perfect update grin

Damn! You must be a real niggar grin

Check the last picture of her someone posted. The hoe-losho don even set Yansh go up advertising her real goods to billionaires and politicans. Expect her to buy benz and g wagon with a mansion in Banana island immediately after this so called Guinness world record grin smart format from her! See update. Other will follow up asap grin

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 9:36pm On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
This hilda baci is too hot, hotter than aboki frying pan kiss

i have download almost all of her pictures from google and instagram

i have never seen such a beauty like this,
imagine a hot awka ibom babe like this knack you shege and still serve you a plate with assorted meats and variety of dishes. shocked
with this babe, my stomach will be full and my balls will be empty as i unload on her in the ozza room

After taking a good look at all her pictures online
i'm very sure my vaseline and soap will finish tonight!!
I see an Olosho/Seductress!!!
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Streetmovement(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

She's from my hometown I support her with 5 cartons of serviette grin

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Napata77: 9:37pm On May 14, 2023
In today's world, 9 to 5 job is getting outdated.

What you need to do is make an impact.

Somehow.

Anyhow.

You have at least ONE TALENT or INTEREST that you can leverage to make an impact.

Look at this small girl.

Ordinary cooking! She has used to blow.

To the point of entering Guinness Book of Records.

That's today's world, my friends.
smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Starhearts: 9:40pm On May 14, 2023
Last picture says it all..

She go Good 4 bed πŸ›Œ.

To knack her dey hungry me
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 9:41pm On May 14, 2023
Starhearts:
Last picture says it all..

She go Good 4 bed πŸ›Œ.

To knack her dey hungry me
Best of luck
I pity you! She has succeeded in seducing you!!! You have already slept with her in the heart!!! But of you are guilty of Gods judgment if both of you don't Repent and change your ways!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ezmans: 9:44pm On May 14, 2023
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mindlog: 9:44pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Damn! You must be a real niggar grin

Check the last picture of her someone posted. The hoe-losho don even set Yansh go up advertising her real goods to billionaires and politicans. Expect her to buy benz and g wagon with a mansion in Banana island immediately after this so called Guinness world record grin smart format from her! See update. Other will follow up asap grin

Because you grew up seeing women from your fold sleeping around to earn a living and feed the males, it solidified your belief that, that is how it is every where.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Shaev7(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
This hilda baci is too hot, hotter than aboki frying pan kiss

i have download almost all of her pictures from google and instagram

i have never seen such a beauty like this,
imagine a hot awka ibom babe like this knack you shege and still serve you a plate with assorted meats and variety of dishes. shocked
with this babe, my stomach will be full and my balls will be empty as i unload on her in the ozza room

After taking a good look at all her pictures online
i'm very sure my vaseline and soap will finish tonight!!
Lol. I feel you bro. You got gravediggers by the side
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by MiosheEmpire1(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2023
Someone should please give me the address where the cooking stuff is taking place, I need to show my support as well

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Didi2d(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2023
Where can I watch it? Which channel

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Y0urUncle: 9:48pm On May 14, 2023
Ara21:
Enough for everyone to eat.

For the ladies cheering her too?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 9:48pm On May 14, 2023
lawrenzooo:

There is more to life than nacking!!

Bunch of hypocrites, and if you check am na them knack pass me wey just they catch cruise oo, wen it comes to sex talks, they act sainted up

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by StrongAlphMale: 9:49pm On May 14, 2023
Mindlog:

Because you grew up seeing women from your fold sleeping around to earn a living and feed the males, it solidified your belief that, that is how it is every where.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know f.ools like you will show up and quote me grin Dude your IQ is too low to comprehend what I wrote there. It's for real niggars with understanding not for emotional Pussy ass niggars like you. Now run along!

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 9:49pm On May 14, 2023
Olat4421:
ur brain has being polluted knacking. Can’t make a reasonable view without u thinking of first thing na to knack

Bunch of hypocrites, and if you check am na them knack pass me wey just they catch cruise oo, wen it comes to sex talks, they act sainted up
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:50pm On May 14, 2023
Renman:
By the Appearance/Attire!
Never judge a book by its cover, they say.....

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 9:50pm On May 14, 2023
folake4u:

Everything isn't about sex. Ugh!

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 9:51pm On May 14, 2023
Almunjid:

U can't follow the topic of discussion? U need help ASAP. You're gradually losing it.

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2023
Brimstone77:

I didn't see ewedu and gberi in the list..😁😁😁😁

Anyway who will provide the food items and stuffs?

Government??

She herself is doing that already to the current record holder. Lol. The new challenger should just allow her to enjoy her record for few years before making the attempt
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by SHIVA001: 9:53pm On May 14, 2023
Aurelius1:

Change you mind set. You are thinking too much of sex.

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Mindlog: 9:54pm On May 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I know f.ools like you will show up and quote me grin Dude your IQ is too low to comprehend what I wrote there. It's for real niggars with understanding not for emotional Pussy ass niggars like you. Now run along!

I see those "real niggars with understanding", regularly in the psychiatric wards and they call me adjectives that makes the word, fool look kindergarten....you still dey learn work!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2023
SHIVA001:
This Kain babe na to Dey nack am after food and before food
my niggga grin grin grin grin
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by randymirrors(f): 9:55pm On May 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

To think that tomorrow is sit at home and they will tie your parents like local fowl.

Chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? / Calabar/akwa Ibom Food!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.