Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (91949 Views)

150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by CaptainFM1: 7:30am On May 15, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

No be say i wan follow you argue sha smiley
BT baba you no fit jump from mars enter earth, you fit go land for the neighbour planet if care is nt taking smiley . Like that u don go grin and for the other one i rest my case smiley

I'm leaving for mars this morning.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ufotunang: 7:30am On May 15, 2023
kokoA:
Her husband go enjoy o..
.. enjoy in the kitchen and enjoy in the other room 🙄
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ufotunang: 7:31am On May 15, 2023
That is nice...wish you good luck
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ufotunang: 7:33am On May 15, 2023
Ken4Christ:
To me, it is vanity. When there is no vision, the people perish.
..vanity how?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 7:36am On May 15, 2023
maasoap:

Na today u don notice that seductive dressing is now the order of the day? Where have you been?
You didn't answer the question...
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by creolehunt: 7:36am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

To think that tomorrow is sit at home and they will tie your parents like local fowl.

Y'all bigots are just emotional little girls. What has the guys post got to do with this shameful dross you wrote? Why threatened by an albeit innocent post?

What if I wrote I didmt see Tuwo Shinkafa, will the northerners also feel threatened or the Igalas because I wrote indidnt see Obo Alapa soup.

Please get a life.

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Full spec.....

She get front, get back, get brain, sabi cook, she be baddie, she be entrepreneur, sabi pray.....

Correct Akwa-Ibom woman. kiss cool
Haaaa...you and am dey pray together??.. angry
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ufotunang: 7:38am On May 15, 2023
Investorozay:
Proud of my akwa Ibom sister
...ok but why is she bearing the name Hilda... Akwa ibom does not bear that name...I am just asking... just want to know
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by maasoap(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2023
Renman:
You didn't answer the question...
Your question is stale. That's why I asked you where you have been?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by creolehunt: 7:38am On May 15, 2023
HoneySwag:
Seems I'm the only one that doesn't care about this whole thing 🤣

You have company.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by searchlight: 7:39am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

To think that tomorrow is sit at home and they will tie your parents like local fowl.
Shut up you fool. Did you see ewendu there?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by purples25(f): 7:46am On May 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
If she collapse and dies,life goes on. No one gif a fuc k

YOU don't give a fvck.

Statement corrected.

If you no like person, I wonder why you go try carry crowd, create followership to dislike the person too.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by BitterTruth0001: 7:48am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

Looks like you were really butt hurt by his comment.

But

It’s a fact . There’s no Amala and gbegiri there
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Renman: 7:53am On May 15, 2023
maasoap:

Your question is stale. That's why I asked you where you have been?
But I thought you claim she's beautiful?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by crackhouse(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2023
I thought she's cooking fio fio. That fourth pic though.

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by yesloaded: 7:56am On May 15, 2023
She has already won
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by kingsceemark(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2023
Thevoice24:

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/hilda-baci-guinness-world-records-menu/r9kfryv?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pulsenigeria247_profile

Chaiiii ebi like say one tribe food from the waste na poison? I no come see Yoruba soup mentioned here, abi na poison?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2023
Please, when is she preparing the fisherman soup and ofe akwu?
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ajisebioyolaari: 8:15am On May 15, 2023
ogelekpomgam:

Haaaa...you and am dey pray together??.. angry
lol.....I have noticed how she's always praying and speaking in tongues since the cook-a-thon started. Maybe na just for attention or to garner public sentiments but it's what I saw.....
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2023
Hezzyluv:
All the while, I thought she's cooking lron Beans that would take 4days. grin

Same thing I told someone yesterday...why don't she just cook fio-fio in various styles... Trust me, she go enter five days she no go even know

Rice, with fio-fio... Plantain, with fio-fio... Yam, with fio-fio... Bread, with fiofio

2 Likes

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ken4Christ: 8:25am On May 15, 2023
ufotunang:
..vanity how?

There are far more important things to do with our lives than trying to have sleepless nights cooking. It is vain.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
lol.....I have noticed how she's always praying and speaking in tongues since the cook-a-thon started. Maybe na just for attention or to garner public sentiments but it's what I saw.....
Lols.kk sha.that's good for her.

1 Like

Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by greenermodels: 8:30am On May 15, 2023
buygala:
Personal advert at its finest..

By the time she finish now begin pull G-Wagon and buy houses in Lekki and VGC, we are all to assume it's from endorsements and stuff from her being a Guinness World record Holder grin... Even tho we know World Record holders aren't paid a dime for their efforts...

Well played Hilda...Perfect update grin

sense de your post but be positive for once na.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Ken4Christ: 8:32am On May 15, 2023
VULCAN:
You sound like one of those who hide behind Christianity to explain their unproductivity and lack of self development.

Christianity is the life of God in a person not hanging about church 4 days a week.

Strive to leave a mark in this world.

God does not kill people once they receive salvation so settle down and realise there is work to do on earth.

The phone you are using to mock her is a creation by some man

I believe in creativity. It's my personal opinion. There are better records to play. Food for the belly and belly for food, all shall perish.
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by frog12: 8:41am On May 15, 2023
na food champions we dey celebrate grin grin grin
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2023
I didn’t see ewedu so therefore am not coming
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by maivd: 9:03am On May 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

Typical Ipob stupidity.

Wicked
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Olatrent: 9:11am On May 15, 2023
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by Cassandraloius: 9:11am On May 15, 2023
Congratulations are in order!
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by sprints1: 9:30am On May 15, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
This hilda baci is too hot, hotter than aboki frying pan kiss

i have download almost all of her pictures from google and instagram

i have never seen such a beauty like this,
imagine a hot awka ibom babe like this knack you shege and still serve you a plate with assorted meats and variety of dishes. shocked
with this babe, my stomach will be full and my balls will be empty as i unload on her in the ozza room after eating

After taking a good look at all her pictures online
i'm very sure my vaseline and soap will finish tonight!!
see this one she is just there an average beauty tell her to remove filters and makeup you go know say she is just there. Anyways congrats to her. There are so many girls finer than this girl sef. She is ebony but nothing spectacular though she has BBL butt but not a girl I will fantasise about. You ma sef your vasliine go go finish on top girl wey no get breast
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by abimbola74(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2023
Re: What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record by RecentHistory: 9:39am On May 15, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Looks like you were really butt hurt by his comment.

But

It’s a fact . There’s no Amala and gbegiri there

creolehunt:

Y'all bigots are just emotional little girls. What has the guys post got to do with this shameful dross you wrote? Why threatened by an albeit innocent post?

What if I wrote I didmt see Tuwo Shinkafa, will the northerners also feel threatened or the Igalas because I wrote indidnt see Obo Alapa soup.

Please get a life.

Mrfixiit:
Why you dey para ni ? Does your life depend on ewedu ?

You akpu pigs should go and meet those killing your parents and stop crying foolishly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? / Calabar/akwa Ibom Food! / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.