Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? (2045 Views)

Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles / If U Stumble Upon Ur Gurl's/boyfie's Facebook Inbox, Wld U Read It Length 2 Length Or Simply Log It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by yu1no: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2011
So when should i put a stop to this self-torture? Checking her email accounts and seeing her chat conversations with guys she'd always denied having/encouraging closer friendship with. Now she even wanna go spend a week in one's house (her idea), in the name of just needing a quiet time to study for GRE, cos they are supposed to be just friends and not already dating!!! Apparently i asked her about these guys few days ago and she denied there have been developments. Right now, the rate she chats with these guys just brings her more and more closer to them. Probably its cos its been a while she had sex, and wants room to entice somebody (lol). Same with me though, no sex since we broke up and am just chilling until i can get the right woman 4 me. Now should i just tell her to change her password? Incidentally she also knows all my passwords, and i haven't decided to change it yet. Don't have any skeletons in my closet though, but she rarely checks my inbox anways.

Your advice is welcome!
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by iice(f): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2011
Let it go.
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by yu1no: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
I've let her go apparently, seriously. But i can't help checking her accounts knowing fully well i know her passwords and might just nail her in on something. bad i guess, so should i tell her?
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by iice(f): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2011
Uhuh, i meant let the whole thing go.
You're no longer together. Keeping tabs on her is driving you nuts.
'Sides, you don't have much say as you are no longer together.
So you nail her on something, so what? Are you her husband or father or brother?
What hold do you have on her at the moment except maybe friendship? That is not an irrevocable situation.
BTW shouldn't you be putting all that energy into yourself?

Why is it that people never understand one liners?
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by yu1no: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
of course i understand ur one-liner grin yea i don't have a right into her life anymore even after 5yrs of courtship and being the only man in her life. i want to move on dats y am considering telling her to change her password, cos i just might be tempted to check it occasionally.
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by iice(f): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
Well you already have one action planned. So good luck
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by yu1no: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2011
Not like i already have one action planned. If i told her she would be cross that i still checked her email (she told me to stop when we were having signs that breakup was likely). she even faked changing it at some point, even though i often helped her with some online stuff. but what i dont like is when i ask her things and she starts to lie (she did that often when we were still together). now i would just love to go on and 4get about whatever she does (though a part of me still cares 4 her, but i feel even if we settle, i don't think it will be a happy marriage; we disagree very often).

so i just thot mayb i could help me and help her by telling her to change her passwords so as to keep me focused on better things worthy of spending one's time on. still an advice is being sought here.
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by yu1no: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2011
Besides this is a lady that likes to justify herself, she likes playing the innocent card. she tries to explain to me there's no strings attached anywhere, cos she isn't after that. even when u catch her red-handed she tries to wriggle herself out of it. some of her inbox chats are false or pretences. just wish i could put it to her in her face, but she'll definitely bring up self-defensive mechanisms again and claim innocent. its sometimes not worth it, but i feel i should just do it and let it go.
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by bamosagie(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2011
You are obviously still in love with her. Better stop torturing yourself. You don't have to tell her to change her password, she would have done that long ago, if she don't want you reading her message. Don't ask me why!

1 Like

Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by tellwisdom: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
Please can i have the password, so as to confirm the authenticity of this story? undecided undecided
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by Basildon1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^^^
LMFAO! ! !
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by fasttrack(m): 2:27am On Sep 27, 2011
@Poster, your just another victim of fbook n yahoo. I guess your breakup was quickened by both. Dude, "trust" my friend, which you didn't have n you still don't have, you've 2 let her go. so y u still monitoring, u might just never move on. Learn from the mistakes with ur ex, especially wen u get another chic, free her wif her fbook n yahoo. Learn to TRUST.
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by omega25red(m): 3:31am On Sep 27, 2011
poster
you dont even have to tell her to change it just stop spying on her. in some countries reading someones mail is a federal crime

do yourself a favor and forget her passwords and move on with your life you broke up already now move on
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by yu1no: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
bamosagie:

You are obviously still in love with her. Better stop torturing yourself. You don't have to tell her to change her password, she would have done that long ago, if she don't want you reading her message. Don't ask me why!

Probably i am, and she's still probably in love too, except that when some waters have passed under the bridge it's best to move on. Of course, i've decided to let her go and move on, love beckons yet again though am taking my time. It's good to know how our hearts can love whenever we decide to let it to. I've decided to let it go, but that doesn't mean i won't keep checking her box once in a while, until i finally have no urge to do so.lol
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
yu1no:

Probably i am, and she's still probably in love too, except that when some waters have passed under the bridge it's best to move on. Of course, i've decided to let her go and move on, love beckons yet again though am taking my time. It's good to know how our hearts can love whenever we decide to let it to. I've decided to let it go, but that doesn't mean i won't keep checking her box once in a while, until i finally have no urge to do so.lol
How would you know that she's still in love with you? She's out there enjoying her life! And you are going thru her life on facebook and feeling dejected! Why? Thought said she is your ex? Why go back to what you have vomited? Your actions on her facebook is seriously inhibiting your chances of meeting someone else that'll bring your Joy back to You! How long you'll continue to wallow in pain of someone, who the chances of being with her again is zero, is left for you to decide! If i were you though, i'll try forgetting her & facebook(though not at all easy in all ramifications), focus on developing my stronger qualities, hone my personality in preparation for my next relationship! i tell you, when you've finally gotten this veil of you ex over your eyes, you cant but help to wonder why on earth you kept looking at her facebook! Take your time like you said! To become a MAN is not a day's Job! wink
Re: How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? by MrsChima1(f): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
Children.

(1) (Reply)

A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date / You Unmarried Fools / My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.