Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? (45387 Views)

5 Things All Happy Couples Do Before Bed & You Should Too / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Kalatium(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2023
WHY do couples rush to get married based on their age, not based on the quality of their relationship?

You will see someone rushing to get married just because they are 30years old.

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2023
a DESPERATE person thinking about their body clock AND wanting to have a legitimate child (aka while being married) wont use their brain, thus why many women rush for marriage at a certain age, with any donkey whatsoever.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Kalatium(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
a DESPERATE person thinking about their body clock AND wanting to have a legitimate child (aka while being married) wont use their brain, thus why many women rush for marriage at a certain age, with any donkey whatsoever.
Yea. You have a point

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Nazgul: 2:42pm On May 29, 2023
Kalatium:
WHY do couples rush to get married based on their age, not based on the quality of their relationship?

This is one of the reasons why most marriages collapse before they even begin.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Kalatium(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2023
Nazgul:

This is one of the reasons why most marriages collapse before they even begin.
Some just want that name, that they are married.

20 Likes

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by CodeTemplar: 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
Kalatium:

Seun Nlfpmod myndd44 Dominique
you are high on testosterone.

Abraham did not date Sarah.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by ecolime(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
You factor in your age while also working on the quality of the relationship. There has to be a balance.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by YoungLionken(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
Just yesterday, an ex of three years ago suddenly came out of the blue and we began chatting. Long story short, she said she's getting married next month. She's even young. I asked her "why do you want to get married now?", till now she has been unable to give a constructive answer to that...

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by uncleck: 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
You can NEVER find the right partner. Once you're old/prepared enough to marry, just look for any available demon and marry and carry your cross afterwards.

There's no right partner anywhere. In every successful marriage, one partner must have sacrificed his/her rights and become an id!ot for things to work

If you're waiting for the quality, right, partners, you'll never marry.

The only solution is to marry your first love especially if you're his/her first love as well. Every relationship after the first love is nothing but transactional relationship

176 Likes 20 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by alphaconde(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2023
how else do u make decisions and plan your life without factoring time and age.

if it must be done it should be done on time.

i go on school run and see old men bringing kids to school. issues from late decisions.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by dondodo: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
Like and share if you believe obi is coming

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Goodlady(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
It's based on circumstances and their level of understanding.
Slomgbojo of life has hit some so bad that they settle for anything. Some are victims of waiting for a long time which has activated the desperation each time they remember age.
I reject bad marriage, amen.
MrBrownJay1:
The donkey you mentioned are males. Very hilarious the way you described yourself and others with 3 legs. And it's men that marry late the most, not to make fun of you guys cos I won't lie, life no easy.

13 Likes

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by wunmi590(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
shocked
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by lailo: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
Everything is equally important.Age is a factor. Ignore it at ur own peril undecided

36 Likes

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Guest911: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
True
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Mophor: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
Issokay!!!
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by telim: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
Dating for long does mean the marriage will last. My dad and mum only knew themselves for few days before they got married at a young age. They have being together for over 40 years without any headache.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by N3TRAL: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
Procreating children when one is relatively old is a risk factor of down syndrome in babies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by geedot: 4:14pm On May 30, 2023
That's even better, those getting married immediately their gf got pregnant is mostly a recipe for financial handicap. If you want to have a baby, be financially ready please.

It's annoying seeing a married man asking for urgent 2ks, and married woman disturbing her exes for money too.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by slawomir: 4:14pm On May 30, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Grab my gadmnnn weed to learn from the senior men in relationship and marriage

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by popweezy(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2023
If I talk, This thread go scatter

Make I just dey observe

For those viewing my profile and judging based on my throwback picture, you are on on your own oh

2 Likes

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by abobote: 4:14pm On May 30, 2023
There's no assurance in marriage, even though one has perfect relationship, it doesn't still guarantee lasting marriage

4 Likes

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by publicenemy(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
societal pressure
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by lapazi(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
There are a few reasons why couples may prioritize age over the quality of their relationship when it comes to getting married:

Societal pressures
Biological clock
Fear of being alone
Financial reasons
Security and stability
The lady is pregnant.

17 Likes

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by MorataFC: 4:16pm On May 30, 2023
Rubbish
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Blitzking: 4:16pm On May 30, 2023
Like 30 yrs is a kid to you...shouldn't a 20 yr old be married in a normal setting where things are working

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by eminikansoso(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2023
grin
Reason is because they don't want to be training their kids at old age.
Abi you want to be training your children at the age of 65years and above when you don suppose get at least a grand kid?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Winters23: 4:17pm On May 30, 2023
shocked
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Saintmary(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

So, you are finally agreeing that there are many donkeys among Nigerian men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Truthshscrazy: 4:17pm On May 30, 2023
Kalatium:

Why not wait forever to get qualified?. Omo body clock na bastard. Fvck life expectamcy becoming shorter n shorter. And fvck menopause.

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by xavuv: 4:18pm On May 30, 2023
Age matters, especially for women. Else ENP will be staring in their faces

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.