Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? (45386 Views)

5 Things All Happy Couples Do Before Bed & You Should Too / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Babysuccess02(f): 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
bigpicture001:
all are the fault of that sex... females...they live and dream a Cinderella lifestyle, they dont like reality at all...

they dont think a guy shld ever be broke..they create a dream guy in their mind and refuse to marry anyone else untill they find that type of guy believing social media post of there is someone out "....there waiting to discover u created just for u"

they only become sensible when the age start looking very bad...by then they agree to everyone that is ready..foolish girls everywhere...

one dt is a management staff banker just this past Saturday married a broke guy in my compound who drives drives a marketing bus for a wine marketing firm..his pay is 70k ,he smokes weeds like food, chases women up and down..not good looking physically, but ready to marry her..

guess what..? sh is 39.. and probably rejected alot of better guyz at her younger age..only to settle for a far far less guy..

only uninformed unexposed foolish men pity women..

they are the cause of their problem with their myopic mind....

Sometimes that may not be the case..... Some ladies are very unlucky when it comes to relationship. So they go for anyone that is willing to be with them cause of age factor. It's not matter if selecting....

I know of a lady that got married at age 42... Not that she was the selective type. She wasn't just lucky with men no matter how hard she tried. Guess what, when she eventually got married, she married wrong.... The marriage is like a living hell now. Just barely two years of marriage.

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by premierlead: 8:07pm On May 30, 2023
xavuv:
Age matters, especially for women. Else ENP will be staring in their faces

What's ENP?
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Okechinwadike: 8:25pm On May 30, 2023
good evening guys, i deal with electrical materials pipes, wires, cables and sockets please patronize your brother oooooo
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by xavuv: 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
premierlead:

What's ENP?

Evening News Paper
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Whois(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2023
Speaking from experience? I had to block one of my ex cus of this cheesy

geedot:
That's even better, those getting married immediately their gf got pregnant is mostly a recipe for financial handicap. If you want to have a baby, be financially ready please.

It's annoying seeing a married man asking for urgent 2ks, and married woman disturbing her exes for money too.
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by premierlead: 8:40pm On May 30, 2023
xavuv:

Evening News Paper

Correct man
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Mogajunior(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2023
lailo:
Everything is equally important.Age is a factor. Ignore it at ur own peril undecided
Lol. It appears you are still behind. Nigerians have moved on.
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Davytech(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2023
YoungLionken:
Just yesterday, an ex of three years ago suddenly came out of the blue and we began chatting. Long story short, she said she's getting married next month. She's even young. I asked her "why do you want to get married now?", till now she has been unable to give a constructive answer to that...

Weytin concern you grin
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by PeterPtar: 10:03pm On May 30, 2023
Blitzking:
Like 30 yrs is a kid to you...shouldn't a 20 yr old be married in a normal setting where things are working

I'm clocking 30 next year April, I'm 29 years old at the moment, a serving corps member and I must confess, different thoughts keeps coming to me every minute!
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Beolly(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2023
eminikansoso:
grin
Reason is because they don't want to be training their kids at old age.
Abi you want to be training your children at the age of 65years and above when you don suppose get at least a grand kid?
Silly reasons. That's why many get marriage just anyhow in the process breeding poverty all in the name of being married.
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Beolly(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2023
magzey:
Yes they know the importance of early Marriage and more so ,they don't want to fornicate around , early Marriage is a blessing before you click old age [/b]your children will be there to help you[b] grin
It's not guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by olabrinks(f): 11:26pm On May 30, 2023
Everybody’s journey in life is different, there’s no right or wrong way. Marry at 20 or 40.. you will still go through trials and tribulations.

3 Likes

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Blitzking: 11:27pm On May 30, 2023
PeterPtar:

I'm clocking 30 next year April, I'm 29 years old at the moment, a serving corps member and I must confess, different thoughts keeps coming to me every minute!
Many are in this boat the country is messed up
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Cassandraloius: 1:59am On May 31, 2023
Some marry for procreation,
Some for money,
Some because of love,
Some because of age,
Some because their mates are getting married,
Some because of what the society will say
Etc. The most pressured gender that falls under this category is the female gender.
A man can stay 40yrs, 50yrs and above and still get married to a very young lady.
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Ebymyk(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2023
YoungLionken:
Just yesterday, an ex of three years ago suddenly came out of the blue and we began chatting. Long story short, she said she's getting married next month. She's even young. I asked her "why do you want to get married now?", till now she has been unable to give a constructive answer to that...
wow... That's really serious...
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by PeterPtar: 6:57am On May 31, 2023
Blitzking:

Many are in this boat the country is messed up
May God be our help. Amen.
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by bigpicture001: 8:45am On May 31, 2023
Babysuccess02:

Sometimes that may not be the case..... Some ladies are very unlucky when it comes to relationship. So they go for anyone that is willing to be with them cause of age factor. It's not matter if selecting....

I know of a lady that got married at age 42... Not that she was the selective type. She wasn't just lucky with men no matter how hard she tried. Guess what, when she eventually got married, she married wrong.... The marriage is like a living hell now. Just barely two years of marriage.

babe God is so merciful and will.never keep anyone totally stranded...until ladies understand the concept that u cannot get everything u want in a man, then thry will continue to.marry at old age, even marry ppl far less quality than those they chased away...

another example, i am not a white collar guy, i am 36, i am fair, tall, handsome of some sort, very intelligent and graduated guy that is very interesting in company and street smart, never violence, hardworking,dont cheat in relationships, very caring ,concern and believe in partnership in relationship....now there ismone asect however that i lack.. : money, plenty money...

now i.met a virgin lady at 24, then i was 32.. we dated for about 3 years...in her book, sh sought, a tall, fair cu (sh is very dark), educated, interesting, hardworking, intelligent, eduated, and gainfully employed...

sh has her condition, u will not attempt to break her virginity till marriage, it was being very difficult to find as guys starts to misbehave after 3 months of no sex...

we met and i was like unbelievable to b in existence... i assisted her in creative ways to grow her already existing bizness and when it was time for me to delve into something more serious after about two and half years of no problems in relationship, i needed her financial support to get a standing.....

the lady in her ,in all of u, stood up and reminded her about "her money" "my money"...men are supposed to be giving not receiving bla bla bla...i hv set up a biz already but needed her assist to fund to growth in a loan agreement if sh wants...babe refusd and instead went and read online quote for me...about " entitlement mentality....infact sh ended it all...citing so many rubbish...den sh was 26yrs....

i felt so bad and betrayed...no sex for about 3 yrs..so much dedication to being together....sh dumped me to cut long story short...i reluctantly moved on..nd sh went for another guy that is exactly me, but this one works at zenith...

now its past about 3 years..sh is now 30 by oct. guy doesn't like her much, zenith guy is well over 35, a staff of over 150k.. guy hv never made proposal, always cheating and sh forgiven...

sh is just satisfied with him cuz sh doesn't hv to spend to help anyone grow..

lest i didn't tell u, wen i was with her..sh was worth 24million in cash...not her parents money ooi...sh created a biz dts a money spinner before i met her..i only helped her expand and created more awareness...i was only asking for a 200k loan...

if that guy dumped her mny for stinginess or not being very beautiful or for fear of being dominated by a rich girl..nd sh mived on to the next and after five years from now wen sh will b 35 shebi sh will join u folks to say there was no good man at everytime..

see, u just hv to make do with men around 65% ok... nobody will giv u a perfect man...

mk una sit don dey find one..una go old.....

honestly i wish her well to b married ,but i cursed her to forever be searching and seeking for love and attention ,even inside marriage...
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Babysuccess02(f): 9:58am On May 31, 2023
bigpicture001:

babe God is so merciful and will.never keep anyone totally stranded...until ladies understand the concept that u cannot get everything u want in a man, then thry will continue to.marry at old age, even marry ppl far less quality than those they chased away...

another example, i am not a white collar guy, i am 36, i am fair, tall, handsome of some sort, very intelligent and graduated guy that is very interesting in company and street smart, never violence, hardworking,dont cheat in relationships, very caring ,concern and believe in partnership in relationship....now there ismone asect however that i lack.. : money, plenty money...

now i.met a virgin lady at 24, then i was 32.. we dated for about 3 years...in her book, sh sought, a tall, fair cu (sh is very dark), educated, interesting, hardworking, intelligent, eduated, and gainfully employed...

sh has her condition, u will not attempt to break her virginity till marriage, it was being very difficult to find as guys starts to misbehave after 3 months of no sex...

we met and i was like unbelievable to b in existence... i assisted her in creative ways to grow her already existing bizness and when it was time for me to delve into something more serious after about two and half years of no problems in relationship, i needed her financial support to get a standing.....

the lady in her ,in all of u, stood up and reminded her about "her money" "my money"...men are supposed to be giving not receiving bla bla bla...i hv set up a biz already but needed her assist to fund to growth in a loan agreement if sh wants...babe refusd and instead went and read online quote for me...about " entitlement mentality....infact sh ended it all...citing so many rubbish...den sh was 26yrs....

i felt so bad and betrayed...no sex for about 3 yrs..so much dedication to being together....sh dumped me to cut long story short...i reluctantly moved on..nd sh went for another guy that is exactly me, but this one works at zenith...

now its past about 3 years..sh is now 30 by oct. guy doesn't like her much, zenith guy is well over 35, a staff of over 150k.. guy hv never made proposal, always cheating and sh forgiven...

sh is just satisfied with him cuz sh doesn't hv to spend to help anyone grow..

lest i didn't tell u, wen i was with her..sh was worth 24million in cash...not her parents money ooi...sh created a biz dts a money spinner before i met her..i only helped her expand and created more awareness...i was only asking for a 200k loan...

if that guy dumped her mny for stinginess or not being very beautiful or for fear of being dominated by a rich girl..nd sh mived on to the next and after five years from now wen sh will b 35 shebi sh will join u folks to say there was no good man at everytime..

see, u just hv to make do with men around 65% ok... nobody will giv u a perfect man...

mk una sit don dey find one..una go old.....

honestly i wish her well to b married ,but i cursed her to forever be searching and seeking for love and attention ,even inside marriage...

Hmmmm. What a story. But you didn't have to curse her bro.
I pray she eventually gets married someday.
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by bigpicture001: 10:09am On May 31, 2023
Babysuccess02:

Hmmmm. What a story. But you didn't have to curse her bro.
I pray she eventually gets married someday.

this is also what i pray for...sh is a good girl nd shld get married...but from stories, u can tellmarrying is not the end of it....its a lovely marriage that is....so, i wish her to continue to fight for love so sh can see what sh does to others...

i am the third sh love peddles...not being there when u fall in love...now sh is slaving away doing so much domestic for this guy in a bid to get a proposal, even her best friend told me the guy has taken away the virginity....

sh is mow his slave scrubing fllors, washing clothes and all yet no proposal, its everday chearing nd forgiveness....
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Drone95(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
Procreating children when one is relatively old is a risk factor of down syndrome in babies.
agba lamba lipsrsealed
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Georgejeez: 10:38am On May 31, 2023
I kid you not , if your friend suddenly starts rushing to marry a lady even when it's clear he's not ready yet , just know that the lady is pregnant .

In fact 85 percent of marriages in Southern Nigeria happened ,not because of love or compatibility but because the lady got pregnant , hence the need to do the needful so as not to give birth outside wedlock .

Worse , 65 percent of that 85 percent pregnancies leading to those marriages are not for the Man who claimed it but for another , only that the unlucky dude is the most serious and settled boyfriend among her choices
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2023
eminikansoso:
grin
Reason is because they don't want to be training their kids at old age.
Abi you want to be training your children at the age of 65years and above when you don suppose get at least a grand kid?
Don't mind these matured kids, they think there's a perfect condition for marriage.
Totally no perfect condition, just about 2 people willing and able to tolerate and work with each for their own good and future fulfilment.
They'll realize this once the men clock 40-50 years and the ladies clock 30-35 years.
Just keep them quiet

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Evilthetwin: 2:27pm On May 31, 2023
Kalatium:
WHY do couples rush to get married based on their age, not based on the quality of their relationship?

You will see someone rushing to get married just because they are 30years old.

🤔 "Based on the quality of their relationship". I no even know wetin u mean for there. All I know is that poverty has made us africans drenched in lower realities, our minds can't grow beyond the usual practical life of biological and physiological needs.
If at all we dey add psychological needs, it's just to the level of shallow erudition (certified slowpoke) that's all. So yeah, EVERY NIGERIAN YOUTH IS ON A DEADLINE TO "ACHIEVE HAPPINESS" because quality of relationships na just grammar when time and money no dey

1 Like

Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by eminikansoso(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2023
Beolly:

Silly reasons. That's why many get marriage just anyhow in the process breeding poverty all in the name of being married.

Oh I see, that is why you want to relocate to European countries.
Okay oo
I wish you a happy life.
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by Babysuccess02(f): 6:41pm On May 31, 2023
Kalatium:
WHY do couples rush to get married based on their age, not based on the quality of their relationship?

You will see someone rushing to get married just because they are 30years old.

Because age is going.
One needs to procreate b4 old age starts calling.

One of the main reason why people stay single for long is because of finance... If the money is there, what would you be waiting for?
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by bepositive11: 9:55pm On May 31, 2023
Speak for yourself. The best marriages are where everyone is their true self. If you need to become an idiot, wait and see how miserable you will become donw the road.

uncleck:
You can NEVER find the right partner. Once you're old/prepared enough to marry, just look for any available demon and marry and carry your cross afterwards.

There's no right partner anywhere. In every successful marriage, one partner must have sacrificed his/her rights and become an id!ot for things to work

If you're waiting for the quality, right, partners, you'll never marry.

The only solution is to marry your first love especially if you're his/her first love as well. Every relationship after the first love is nothing but transactional relationship
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by uncleck: 10:49pm On May 31, 2023
bepositive11:
Speak for yourself. The best marriages are where everyone is their true self. If you need to become an idiot, wait and see how miserable you will become donw the road.

Are you married?
Re: WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? by WhereMyLoud: 1:35am On Jun 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
you are high on testosterone.

Abraham did not date Sarah.
And how do you come about that knowledge? Where you there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.