Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

See Who Broke The Latest Guiness Book Of Record For The Longest Time Of No Sleep - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Who Broke The Latest Guiness Book Of Record For The Longest Time Of No Sleep (879 Views)

No Sleep For The Wicked / Mr. Wedding Boasts Of A Record Breaking 2021 Worthy Of Guiness Book Of Record / A Man To Create A New Guiness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Who Broke The Latest Guiness Book Of Record For The Longest Time Of No Sleep by Omokowa(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2023
[b][/b]
It is me grin
I have been awake for three days now smiley please let the world hear my story

1 Like

Re: See Who Broke The Latest Guiness Book Of Record For The Longest Time Of No Sleep by BRIMBRAM: 10:30am On May 15, 2023
; D

The way Nigerians go take break Guinness book of records after Hilda done show road go make dem change am to Burukutu book of records.
Re: See Who Broke The Latest Guiness Book Of Record For The Longest Time Of No Sleep by SHIVA001: 10:36am On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
; D

The way Nigerians go take break Guinness book of records after Hilda done show road go make dem change am to Burukutu book of records.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Triplet Triple The Trouble. / Raffle Ticket / The Pharmarcist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.