Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (66501 Views)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Sablexxxtoons: 5:17pm On May 15, 2023
GBR should have been invited from beginning now..hope u didn't waste your rice and time

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by xevove2061: 5:20pm On May 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THEY WON'T GIVE HER THE RECORD BECAUSE SHE DID NOT COOK ALONE

SHE HAD PEOPLE ASSISTING HER

THE RULE IS THAT SHE COOKS ALONE WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE

THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION IS DID SHE NOT INFORM GUINNESS OF THE RECORD ATTEMPT?

THE RULE IS THAT BEFORE YOU ATTEMP A RECORD....YOU INFORM GUINNESS THEN THEY SEND AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO OFFICIATE THE ATTEMPT

BOTTOM LINE IS IF SHE DIDN'T OFFICIALLY INFORM THEM....THEN THIS WHOLE THING IS A WASTED EFFORT

Tinubus plan to distract nigerians
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by rollywise(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2023
DiscoverID:

You sounded so dumb. Even my dog was shaking his head at you. Pathetic!

E pain this one 😂😂😂
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Alliswell248: 5:25pm On May 15, 2023
Feintline:
That is how things are done. It is to ensure unbiased correctness.
It is only a yakubu mahood who sold himself to tinubu that announces an election result in the dead of the nite to suit his pay masters despite the clear irregularities and fraud.

Lamentation of a sore loser.
Yakubu Mahood did his job.
Reserve your lamentation till 29th.
I promise you a 50000 litres GP tank.
Nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by diaspoAFRICANS: 5:27pm On May 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THEY WON'T GIVE HER THE RECORD BECAUSE SHE DID NOT COOK ALONE

SHE HAD PEOPLE ASSISTING HER

THE RULE IS THAT SHE COOKS ALONE WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE

THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION IS DID SHE NOT INFORM GUINNESS OF THE RECORD ATTEMPT?

THE RULE IS THAT BEFORE YOU ATTEMP A RECORD....YOU INFORM GUINNESS THEN THEY SEND AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO OFFICIATE THE ATTEMPT

BOTTOM LINE IS IF SHE DIDN'T OFFICIALLY INFORM THEM....THEN THIS WHOLE THING IS A WASTED EFFORT

How true is this?
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by joseph032: 5:28pm On May 15, 2023
As it Should be cool You will Sure get it Dear. Not a Zoo like Country like Nigeria cry No review of what so Ever, Next is go to Court
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Tunde835(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I was never impressed with the record because it add nothing to the economy but again I thought about all those girls dancing naked praying for viral video.

then I conclude say ... She better pass them even through her previous photos show say she get olosho vibes.

Whoa. I've now noticed that lately nairalanders have become smarter and more aware of topics like female nature.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Mccullum: 5:32pm On May 15, 2023
goodnessme1:
You are a Yoruba Muslims because you have started behaving like one.

Because she refuse to accept you division tactics against Yorubas grin,

that's what Peethief Obi depended on, but majority of Yorubas speaking

people disappointed him, reflection of this was there on presidential election

results from Ondo and Ekiti states respectively. Yoruba is indivisible tribe globally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by alobright17(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2023
ganisucks:

They haven't come again. Hilda is a walking, talking propaganda billboard created by SWAGA to distract Nigerians like how Seyi tried to use BBN to deceive Nigerian youths. Guinness book of records don't have time for childish pranks. When Kafee broke the marathon dance record, did you see any politician snapping pics with her.
so if there was No Bbnaija or the cooking show Nigerian would’ve turn to America within those period ?

Answer this question with all sincerity.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Tareq1105: 5:33pm On May 15, 2023
successmatters:
When I heard that Tinubu was monitoring her, I became afraid that she may be disqualified because of using dope to cook grin

If you wanna quote me, first punch the barbed wires on your fence cheesy

Happy Monday to all the good people in Nigeria.

You're mad.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by chinchum(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2023
It is expected they review all details before confirming the record. There is nothing out of the ordinary. The same process with Kaffy.

Yes, the record is now broken, but it must be validated before it is updated.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by lexy2014: 5:36pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

You need help.. this your obsession with Tinubu isn't ordinary

Kaffee herself twitted her records got verified after two weeks of Danceaton competition which all videos and evidence got verified

As much as Hilda hated and falsely accused Tinubu of drug dealing over Politics, Tinubu was the first to congratulate her

How was Tinubu the first to congratulate her? Out of 200m people both at the venue of her feat and online, Tinubu was the first to congratulate her? How's that possible and how did you arrive at your conclusion?

By the way, is it Tinubu operating his social media account or his handlers just d way buharis social media accounts?
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by dododawa1: 5:37pm On May 15, 2023
LAGOS leed,others FOLLOWS
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by MagicalConcepts: 5:38pm On May 15, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I was never impressed with the record because it add nothing to the economy but again I thought about all those girls dancing naked praying for viral video.

then I conclude say ... She better pass them even through her previous photos show say she get olosho vibes.

Though shall not judge!
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by chinchum(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2023
Mccullum:

Because she refuse to accept you division tactics against Yorubas grin,

that's what Peethief Obi depended on, but majority of Yorubas speaking

people disappointed him, reflection of this was there on presidential election

results from Ondo and Ekiti states respectively. Yoruba is indivisible tribe globally.
plot twist. Tinubu's best performance in SW were in Ondo and Ekiti. cheesy cheesy.
Yorubas that practice christianity in relative percentages are highest in Ekiti and Ondo state. Dividing Yorubas with religion during 2023 presidential election did not work.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Fearyourcreator: 5:40pm On May 15, 2023
fnep2smooth:

Lolzzzz
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Larryton(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2023
successmatters:
When I heard that Tinubu was monitoring her, I became afraid that she may be disqualified because of using dope to cook grin

If you wanna quote me, first punch the barbed wires on your fence cheesy

Happy Monday to all the good people in Nigeria.

You must be mad, bitterness has eaten up your soul.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by nighthawk1: 5:42pm On May 15, 2023
masterchi:
Oyibo people don come again oh. Which kind wahala be this again

If you don't like their position you can go to court......JUST KIDDING.

I hope the Guinness Record Office were contacted officially prior to start and have their buy-in.

Did Guinness team send an official observer

If there is an existing record, what were the guidelines

I believe there is sn official clock andp timer on location.

When it comes to Africans trying to set a Guinness Record/World Record in sports etc.
Its a different ball game
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Alliswell248: 5:42pm On May 15, 2023
ginggerxy:
Tinubu attracted the hate he gets. He is also a convicted drug dealer . The reason he forffitted the proceeds to USA after being charged to Court . The evidences are there .

Are you kidding me....?
An offense of 30 years ago and you make it seems he did it recently.
Sore losers with hate filled soul.
Reserve your crying till 29th.
I promise you a 50000 litres GP tank for your lamentation.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Justpassingby45(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2023
goodnessme1:
Are you a Yoruba Muslim or a Yoruba Christian?

Going by your name your are Yoruba Christian, you're happy for her but Yoruba Muslims are not.

HE IS A MUSLIM , THAT'S IS WHY I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE THAT TO BE A MUSLIM YOU MOST HAVE A HIGH LEVEL OF DECEIT IN YOU
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by ganisucks(f): 5:43pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

You need help.. this your obsession with Tinubu isn't ordinary

Kaffee herself twitted her records got verified after two weeks of Danceaton competition which all videos and evidence got verified

As much as Hilda hated and falsely accused Tinubu of drug dealing over Politics, Tinubu was the first to congratulate her

So she once posted about her dislike for Tinubu. Where have I seen that before. Oh, just like the Igbo girl who is driving a train. Thanks, for confirming that Hilda is infact a walking, talking propaganda project for SWAGA.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by obowunmi(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2023
What if her win isn’t accepted by GWR ? That would suck. Because they had no representatives present.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by ginggerxy: 5:49pm On May 15, 2023
Alliswell248:

Are you kidding me....?
Wow so offences has expiring dates? Hate filled for asking a drug dealer to face consequences of his actions? Have you forgotten drug dealer are executed in some countries and life sentences in some other countries? Have you forgotten that buhari executed those caught with drugs when he was military head of state? Do you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by fitinwell: 5:49pm On May 15, 2023
WiszyFraud:
In response to a twitter user who felt concerned about the silence of Guinness World Records on their various social media pages about the on going Hilda Basci’s Cook-A-Thon challenge, below is a reply from their verified Twitter handle..

Hopefully they won’t come up with a technicality to disqualify her. . undecided

Source: https://twitter.com/GWR/status/1658047514682044418

We need INEC CHAIRMAN and Lie Muhammad on this Table .

World Gunless Record won play us wayo... Asking us to go to Court...
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 15, 2023
Alliswell248:

Are you kidding me....?

Okay so you finally admit that he peddled drugs..case closed please.

You deserve a guiness record for being the first agbado fc to admit tinubu is drug peddler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Alliswell248: 5:53pm On May 15, 2023
ginggerxy:
Wow so offences has expiring dates? Hate filled for asking a drug dealer to face consequences of his actions? Have you forgotten drug dealer are executed in some countries and life sentences in some other countries? Have you forgotten that buhari executed those caught with drugs when he was military head of state? Do you have sense?

You obviously must be a kid.
Obj did this during the end of his 1st tenure via the office of the then igp and the result was the US didn't have any criminal charges against Jagaban.
He wasn't convicted but your hate filled and bitter soul that has refused to move on won't allow you to embrace the truth.

Sore losers......
PO can try again in 2039.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by fawaz050(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims are not happy for our sister.

Seriously?? Is this how daft you can beundecided angry ?

I thought they said we're being divided by politicians.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Alliswell248: 5:54pm On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Okay so you finally admit that he peddled drugs..case closed please.

You deserve a guiness record for being the first agbado fc to admit tinubu is drug peddler

Keep wasting your time......
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 15, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep wasting your time......

Once again..I say congratulations you're an inspiration to your camp
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Kenny9857(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Seriously, you empty oo!
Hope no be like this you dey embarrass yourself for public? 🤮

He's empty ??
Someone saying the bitter truth is empty ?
How do you all even reason sef ?
The Indian man who has the record, how did he got there, did he achieved with some people shouting and cheering him up to the extent of having almost the amount of people that could fill a town ?
Did he has any medical team by his side ready to take care of him at any moment or point in time ?
So many questions needs to be asked.....

I can't deny the fact that she has done something hundreds of millions of people who never dare to try and I'm happy she is a strong and brave lady who gave all she had for this but what about the questions above ?

We need to be careful about how we handle things bro
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by jubrilELsudan: 6:03pm On May 15, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:

How true is this?

VERY TRUE......IF SHE DID NOT INFORM THEM THEN IT'S A WASTED EFFORT

HOW CAN THEY VERIFY THAT THE TIME IS NOT RIGGED OR THE VIDEO ISN'T DOCTORED?

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by diaspoAFRICANS: 6:11pm On May 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

VERY TRUE......IF SHE DID NOT INFORM THEM THEN IT'S A WASTED EFFORT

HOW CAN THEY VERIFY THAT THE TIME IS NOT RIGGED OR THE VIDEO ISN'T DOCTORED?

Chai that will be so painful considering the pains she went through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic) / See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.