Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (66479 Views)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Merisbankie(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THEY WON'T GIVE HER THE RECORD BECAUSE SHE DID NOT COOK ALONE

SHE HAD PEOPLE ASSISTING HER

THE RULE IS THAT SHE COOKS ALONE WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE

THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION IS DID SHE NOT INFORM GUINNESS OF THE RECORD ATTEMPT?

THE RULE IS THAT BEFORE YOU ATTEMP A RECORD....YOU INFORM GUINNESS THEN THEY SEND AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO OFFICIATE THE ATTEMPT

BOTTOM LINE IS IF SHE DIDN'T OFFICIALLY INFORM THEM....THEN THIS WHOLE THING IS A WASTED EFFORT

Mad ooo Guy
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by riverbird: 9:38pm On May 15, 2023
successmatters:
When I heard that Tinubu was monitoring her, I became afraid that she may be disqualified because of using dope to cook grin

If you wanna quote me, first punch the barbed wires on your fence cheesy

Happy Monday to all the good people in Nigeria.

grin
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I was never impressed with the record because it add nothing to the economy but again I thought about all those girls dancing naked praying for viral video.

then I conclude say ... She better pass them even through her previous photos show say she get olosho vibes.

I have been studying myself since this whole thing started to be sure I no be witch😂. This whole thing no even move my finger
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2023
DiscoverID:

You sounded so dumb. Even my dog was shaking his head at you. Pathetic!
Omo grin grin grin
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by DaveJacuzie: 1:26am On May 16, 2023
masterchi:
Oyibo people don come again oh. Which kind wahala be this again
A teacher won't just give a student distinction just because he submits an exam paper even if the teacher is the invigilator. The paper has to be properly checked against the marking scheme. We are talking about winning a world record.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Caseless: 2:29am On May 16, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I was never impressed with the record because it add nothing to the economy but again I thought about all those girls dancing naked praying for viral video.

then I conclude say ... She better pass them even through her previous photos show say she get olosho vibes.

I'm not really impressed with such records. However, it's not an easy task.

Like someone said, we don't break records in scientific breakthrough or engineering work, our own records is cooking and feeding people for 100 hours. And you wonder why we're a consuming economy...

That girl get Ashawo ginger.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by AMI3(m): 3:19am On May 16, 2023
goodnessme1:
You are a Yoruba Muslims because you have started behaving like one.
Guy u funny ooo. By their fruits....
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Christian36: 4:58am On May 16, 2023
I trust white men, they know how to rubbish your efforts. Writing her name on the book of record doesn't change anything in this country. The so called leaders should stop chasing shadows and face their duties
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by IfnobeGod20: 5:07am On May 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so what should Mahmud review after results were vetted from polling till states...?? U guys will wail till eternity Obi can't rule Nigeria not even with LP... Tell PDP to organize well if u guys want APC out of power and that ll be 2027 cos elections have been won and lost already... Mahmud did his Job perfectly like he said go to court and stop disturbing our peace
I don't want you to believe that he needed to vent the results of the presidential election but one thing is sure, karma is real and it comes with full load of package when it's giving it back. If he had reviewed it, the embarrassing results in many states that returning officers announced would not have stayed. Like Rivers, Benue, Imo, Plateau, Lagos and many polling units and wards. Hope you're aware that till date over 10,000 polling units results are not yet found and posted into IREVs? The question is, where did they get the results they collated?
Thankfully parties and individuals are in court, Mamoud Yakubu would have to explain to the court where they got those results from and how APC got those results.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Princelyon247(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Zonefree please kindly show us just anything you have achieved in your life so that we can celebrate with you. Just anything. Since you have criticized this young woman. Show us your own achievement. We are waiting.

You talked about how the world is celebrating scientific discovery but Nigerians are celebrating food.

This is a slow savage

Omo I love d style
Have you discovered something in science that you wish the world to celebrate with you? Please show us. Please just anything you have achieved in your life .

Apart from 'likes' which you struggle to get on Nairaland using different monikers trolling pocohantas and bashing Nigerian girls. Do you have any other achievement in your life kindly show us? We dey wait! grin

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I don't want you to believe that he needed to vent the results of the presidential election but one thing is sure, karma is real and it comes with full load of package when it's giving it back. If he had review it the embarrassing results in many states that returning officers announced would not have stayed. Like Rivers, Benue, Imo, Plateau, Lagos and many polling units and wards. Hope you're aware that till date over 10,000 polling units results are not yest found and posted into IREVs? The question is, where did they get the results they collated?
Thankfully parties and individuals are in court Mamoud Yakubu would have to explain to the court where they got those results from and how APC got those results.
you are just ignorant posting results to irev has nothing to do with collation of results which is manual as INEC kept saying... The only karma is that may God forbid a situation where the country fall into the hands of nillilist and toxic pple like obidients... Even a mad man know that it was APC or PDP that could have won president elections... LP coming Third is the best They can get even in 2027 and they ll only affect PDP chances... Go and read the judgment on PDP adeleke case at supreme Court so that u cure ur crass ignorance... At the end of court case tinubu ll remain president while u remain bitter online... Cos u think u can Force obi on Nigeria with a structure less regional LP... All results collated from polling units were signed by all Party agents but suddenly u now think obi who didn't do well in North West and East and won only lagos in South West can be president cos u guys are noisemakers online... Nonsense
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by eepeepook: 8:36am On May 16, 2023
The record has ended. Nigeria is still in shambles. What kills the country is brain-dead citizens in addition to wicked leaders. Don't worry, your epistles will magically steer things for the better. I go japa soon leave una.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by godliman: 11:10am On May 16, 2023
So GWR hasn't even acknowledged her and person no fit hear word?
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by pfadom: 12:47pm On May 16, 2023
Another idiotic in reasoning, words and actions.

successmatters:
When I heard that Tinubu was monitoring her, I became afraid that she may be disqualified because of using dope to cook grin

If you wanna quote me, first punch the barbed wires on your fence cheesy

Happy Monday to all the good people in Nigeria.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by IfnobeGod20: 8:37pm On May 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are just ignorant posting results to irev has nothing to do with collation of results which is manual as INEC kept saying... The only karma is that may God forbid a situation where the country fall into the hands of nillilist and toxic pple like obidients... Even a mad man know that it was APC or PDP that could have won president elections... LP coming Third is the best They can get even in 2027 and they ll only affect PDP chances... Go and read the judgment on PDP adeleke case at supreme Court so that u cure ur crass ignorance... At the end of court case tinubu ll remain president while u remain bitter online... Cos u think u can Force obi on Nigeria with a structure less regional LP... All results collated from polling units were signed by all Party agents but suddenly u now think obi who didn't do well in North West and East and won only lagos in South West can be president cos u guys are noisemakers online... Nonsense
When we say some of you are ignorant and unlearned, you people will think we are joking.
Let me first dwell in the Osun judgement. The judgement was very emphatic that both voters' register, BVAS and IREVs are relevant on results collation while Oyetola only rely on the BVAS to back up his case of over voting. Read below part of the judgement and heal your ignorance and stop confusing people on line, especially the unsuspecting Nigerians that doesn't read news except what they are fed with.
Let me quickly school you small since you have brain but can't use it. The 2022 electoral Act empowers INEC to electronically transmit election results (note, I said transmit results so that you will not get confused and confuse it to collation of results). Also, INEC guidelines was emphatic about process and mode by which results from polling units will be collated and transmitted.
Now, if INEC says, results from the polling units should be transmitted to IREVs but surprisingly the results sent to IREVs defers from the manually collated results. Using your God given brain, what becomes that election? God gives brain but it is meant to be used.
Please what is the meaning of "nillilist" or you just see something related to it somewhere and want to impress your reader?
Yes, LP came third by INEC abracadabra collated results but the tribunal will later tell us who truly won the election. I will advice you to cool down and not have hypertension on the presidential election because I know when they are sharing position, you will never be among the number. So cool down.
It results were signed and them mutilated as that legitimate it. Please talk like enlightened person and stop behaving like unlearned.

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:42am On May 17, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

When we say some of you are ignorant and unlearned, you people will think we are joking.
Let me first dwell in the Osun judgement. The judgement was very emphatic that both voters' register, BVAS and IREVs are relevant on results collation while Oyetola only rely on the BVAS to back up his case of over voting. Read below part of the judgement and heal your ignorance and stop confusing people on line, especially the unsuspecting Nigerians that doesn't read news except what they are fed with.
Let me quickly school you small since you have brain but can't use it. The 2022 electoral Act empowers INEC to electronically transmit election results (note, I said transmit results so that you will not get confused and confuse it to collation of results). Also, INEC guidelines was emphatic about process and mode by which results from polling units will be collated and transmitted.
Now, if INEC says, results from the polling units should be transmitted to IREVs but surprisingly the results sent to IREVs defers from the manually collated results. Using your God given brain, what becomes that election? God gives brain but it is meant to be used.
Please what is the meaning of "nillilist" or you just see something related to it somewhere and want to impress your reader?
Yes, LP came third by INEC abracadabra collated results but the tribunal will later tell us who truly won the election. I will advice you to cool down and not have hypertension on the presidential election because I know when they are sharing position, you will never be among the number. So cool down.
It results were signed and them mutilated as that legitimate it. Please talk like enlightened person and stop behaving like unlearned.
continue with ur nonsense noise making u have four years to wail ok so continue... I wish u gudluk just get ready for tinubu presidency or move to Sudan if u can't cope... U guys ll always twist things that's why una de bring issue of Abuja 25 percent... As far as 2023 elections is concerned it has been won and lost the court process ll just be a mere academic exercise... As for Obi he ll continue losing til eternity... Only PDP APC can win president elections if u don't know this then it's pointless conversing with u... Good day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic) / See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.