Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,966 members, 7,749,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2024 at 07:38 AM

President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci (199 Views)

Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours? / Guinness World Record: Ogun Youth Chairman Congratulates Hilda Baci / Buhari Congratulates Canadian PM, Trudeau On Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by Veegil: 2:13pm On May 15, 2023
President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci.
I share the immense joy of all Nigerians as Hilda Bassey Effiong (Hilda Baci) makes history by breaking the world record for longest cooking marathon.

I share the immense joy of all Nigerians as Hilda Bassey Effiong (Hilda Baci) makes history by breaking the world record for longest cooking marathon. A great day for Nigeria. We're all very proud of what she has personally accomplished—and placing Nigeria in the global spotlight

Hilda's drive, ambition and resilience have brought great interest and insight into the uniqueness of Nigerian food. She is now a cultural icon, and I believe that this feat will inspire many more young people, in Nigeria and beyond, to follow in her footsteps.

https://veegil.com/topic/64622d38acfb60d7d3498c7a
Hilda #Hildabacicookathon

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by Ireportlive: 2:16pm On May 15, 2023
She deserves National award...

Such a good news as a Nigerian after some very difficult political time
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by meum: 2:54pm On May 15, 2023
Thanks but no thanks. We happy as you no call am b4 we go hear say she tire b4 she reach the record holder time.

(1) (Reply)

Intensive Driving Course: The Best Way To Learn How To Drive / A Nigerian Tries To Explain The Miraculous Birth Of Jesus Christ Scienifically / Pls Which Interstate Transport Company Can I Register With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.