Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record (27141 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Nemere2020: 8:11pm On May 15, 2023
Hilda, 100 hours! Wow 🀩

Congratulations on breaking the Guinness World Record for the β€œlongest cooking marathon by an individual”. What an extraordinary achievement! We are all immensely proud of you.

Hilda, as you set this new World Record, we are cheering you on, every step of the way!

Go, Hilda, go!

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1658186480731185153?t=Cty-VCZcI2R-ILUx4fdN2A&s=19

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by N3TRAL: 8:12pm On May 15, 2023
I was once the love of your life. When I moved on, you didn't give up on me despite what your friends said. You told me we'd conquer the world together but I stupidly chose to go solo.

I know you, gracious lady. You don't give up easily.

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I remember when we used to kiss at the back of your mother's restaurant.

I didn't know that ass would grow this big.

I didn't know you'd become this famous.

I wish I was by your side throughout the most important days of your life yet.

The money I left you to find, I don't still have it more than you now.

But I take solace in the fact that I was the first to go through your paradise and hope that Okafor's law comes through for me once more.

You're the best girl in the world. A good girl judged by those who don't know you.

I love you Adiaha!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Tntsi: 8:12pm On May 15, 2023
We celebrate our sister. That is the true spirit and strength of the new OBIDIENT Nigeria.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Formularcr7: 8:26pm On May 15, 2023
IDAN GANGAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Tntsi: 8:28pm On May 15, 2023
It is never difficult to spot tinubu boyz from the crowd. Highly irreponsible chaps. They take joy in talking nonsense. Once they snuff white powder they begin talk anyhow.
N3TRAL:
I was once the love of your life. When I moved on, you didn't give up on me despite what your friends said. You told me we'd conquer the world together but I stupidly chose to go solo.

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I didn't know you'd becomes this famous.

But I take solace in the fact that I was the first to go through your paradise and hope that Okafor's law comes through for me once more.

You're the best girl in the world. A good girl judged by those who don't know you.

I love you Adiaha!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by N3TRAL: 8:30pm On May 15, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu boys have lost all form of sanity.

It's a small world you know?

I'm friends with some of Obi's most trusted youngies.

46 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by BlackAdams007: 9:08pm On May 15, 2023
My blood, ya welcome once again, Weldon sis.
We're in this together 😁

No hard feelingsπŸ€— Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below πŸ‘‡

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by VinnyBaba: 9:11pm On May 15, 2023
Just learnt this true Nigerian HEROINE is an ObiDient! 😊 😎

Not Surprising @all.

INTELLIGENT, SENSIBLE, COMPETENT, DEDICATED pple in Nigeria, supported Peter Obi in the last election.πŸ™‚

While POVERTY STRICKEN, EVIL-HEARTED, NEVER-DO-WELLS and SADISTS supported Druggie.πŸ˜’

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by MadamExcellency: 9:12pm On May 15, 2023
Tntsi:
It is never difficult to spot tinubu boyz from the crowd. Highly irreponsible chaps. They take joy in talking nonsense. Once they snuff white powder they begin talk anyhow.

Stop quoting or replying to those goons. If you starve them of attention, they will fizzle out.

22 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by blabulu2000: 9:38pm On May 15, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Just learnt this true Nigerian HEROINE is an ObiDient! 😊 😎

Not Surprising @all.

INTELLIGENT, SENSIBLE, COMPETENT, DEDICATED pple in Nigeria, supported Peter Obi in the last election.πŸ™‚

While POVERTY STRICKEN, EVIL-HEARTED, NEVER-DO-WELLS and SADISTS supported Druggie.πŸ˜’

Obi has become too proud ...he can not congratulate hilda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by VinnyBaba: 9:43pm On May 15, 2023
blabulu2000:

He Already Did. smiley

9 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by NoahHadNoArk: 9:44pm On May 15, 2023
blabulu2000:

So what’s his wife doing at the venue ?!?

Abi you dey find gist to kill your boredom

25 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Mindlog: 9:46pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!

When you finally wake up....there is cold pap waiting for you.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Prayday: 9:52pm On May 15, 2023
100 hours of cooking, that girl is a true amazon. Congratulations to her.

7 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2023
undecided

This girl's story is just simply inspirational.......We must learn commitment and dedication to the task at hand.........

Hopefully, she gets more endorsements because she deserves it.

9 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Dozie32(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2023
It's good to be a star imagine say na me, VP go come de celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Hambivert: 9:53pm On May 15, 2023
Hilda's feat is a good one
...but I just don't know why Buhari and Osinbajo who should be busy with work, knowing fully well the level of decay bedeviling this country, are celebrating a record that India set previously without fuss.
Mr. VP what records would Nigeria celebrate of your administration?

11 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Ceenachi: 9:53pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!

Rest in Jesus name
Amen

13 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by samwillyco1(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2023
What is the essence of all these noise about, cooking food /cooked food that APC Government are using to distract the attention of the masses from the real happenings in the land.

Where is PMB
Where is BAT
Nigeria is bleeding
The finding father's of this nation really made a mistake by uniting this nation as one.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by visaclick: 9:53pm On May 15, 2023
Why the need to do yansh when she has such a great talent.
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by RingRoadMafia: 9:54pm On May 15, 2023
Hilda Baci na the only woman wey suppose address herself as "bad bitch", the rest of ya'll are just people with bad character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Raxxye(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2023
Wow!
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!

πŸ—£οΈWAKE UP!!!

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Johnweeked12: 9:58pm On May 15, 2023
BlackAdams007:
My blood, ya welcome once again, Weldon sis.
We're in this together 😁

Together where? You better find your calling 'in Duncan mighty's voice' , grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by GoodIsGod: 10:02pm On May 15, 2023
Conjugate is a new word I learnt today.
I have to put it to use.

Hilda can be so conjugate. She's a very conjugated lady.

Tell me I used it right.
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Demonicide(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!

Sotey you use am do your signature. You better look for another avenue to shine, than use this hard working efik babe. No be only sweet potato na sweet cocoyam.

7 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by Thomasankara(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2023
grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚[/color]highness na d real IDAN,no be ur mate.[color=#770077]
N3TRAL:

You've won my baby.
Hilda, it's okay!

My sweet potato
My sugar banana
My love
My sweetheart
My heartthrob

I love you Adiaha!
Re: VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record by CaptainFM1: 10:11pm On May 15, 2023
Osinbajo, the President Nigeria never had.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Norsemen Club Supports Yahaya Bello For 2019 (Pictures) / Senator Elisha Abbo Spotted At Ministerial Screening / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.