Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Do I Save My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Save My Marriage (25482 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Save My Marriage by promisedwealth(m): 1:07am On May 16, 2023
Good morning Great people and wonderful family, please just like the saying a problem shared it's a problem half solved.

I have been married to my wife for over 6years now we have been through all together we have two kids 4 and a year old .

my business since late 2021 has been rough I lost some money trying out a different business I'm based in the eastern part of the country.

Early last year my mother in law told my wife to come stay with her in Lagos till I can find my self again, they left imo to Lagos on feb. 2022 I have been I contact with them ever since sending money across also it happen that my wife started bringing the idea of myself joining over there in Lagos ( my in law has a little school in Lagos that has been where my wife has been teaching since she left) .

Concerning the relocation I told her it's not easy as I have to look for money to get accommodation, shop to start a business also the money will be much which I can't afford for now during someday last year I told her to come back during one of our discussion she told me she it's not coming to east again I got angry.

I noticed the mother will never allow her leave her school so I kept mute about coming back since I was neither ready yet do we kept on going no issues.

Just this april she changed, hardly pick my call,stop calling me by the pet name she does.

I tried to find out what happened, she told me she wanted a break. I was confused I tried to guess why she came up with that. she needs to seek and know if it's the will of God for our union that's after two kids .

I was lost also I have tried to restore this woman sanity since then till now I have spoken to the mother she it's not saying anything than what ever she decides it's best for her the only once telling me not to worry at the brothers but I'm worried honestly .

I don't want my kids to grow in different homes.

I also tried to make her see this same reason she told me the kids will be fine she's not looking at anything making her decision please I need advise it's my wife under a spell or what.

I don't want to raise ny kids this way please advice please....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by hopeforcharles(m): 1:25am On May 16, 2023
Pay a visit to her see things yourself, discuss about your marriage if you see that her mind is made up don't force her,
Go back to base try and improve your finances take care of your children.
She might have moved on.

297 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by yrhuhfy113: 1:31am On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:
Good morning Great people and wonderful family, please just like the saying a problem shared it's a problem half solved.
I av been married to my wife for over 6years now we av been through all together we have two kids 4 and a year old my business since late 2021 has been rough I lost some money trying out a different business I'm based in the eastern part of the country. Early last year my mother in law told my wife to come stay with her in Lagos till I can find my self again, they left imo to Lagos on feb. 2022 I have been I contact with them ever since sending money across also it happen that my wife started bringing the idea of myself joining over there in Lagos ( my in law has a little school in Lagos that has been where my wife has been teaching since she left) concerning the relocation I told her it's not easy as I have to look for money to get accommodation, shop to start a business also the money will be much which I can't afford for now during someday last year I told her to come back during one of our discussion she told me she it's not coming to east again I got angry. I noticed the mother will never allow her leave her school so I kept mute about coming back since I was neither ready yet do we kept on going no issues. Just this april she changed hardly pick my call stop calling me by the pet name she does I tried to find out what happened she told me she wanted a break between I was confused I guested why she came up with she needs to seek and know if it's the will of God for our union that's after two kids , I was lost also I have tried to restore this woman sanity since then till now I have spoken to the mother she it's not saying anything than what ever she decides it's best for her the only once telling me not to worry at the brothers but I'm worried honesty I don't want my kids to grow in different homes I also tried to make her see this same reason she told me the kids will be fine she's not looking at anything making her decision please I need advise it's my wife under a spell or what I don't want to raise ny kids this way please advice please....

WOW....

Your wife is not under a spell, and you did NOTHING wrong.

what is happening is called LIFE. People's mind change when they see a better life or better people.... what is popularly known as THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE effect.

sadly they do not know that THE GRASS IS ONLY ACTUALLY GREENER WHERE IT IS WATERED. Your wife doesn't want to SUFFER with you anymore, she is wishing she was always in lagos so that she could have married someone better.... This is common when people migrate from sub-urban areas to metropolitan cities like lagos. kindly understand that its NORMAL... it is HUMAN NATURE.

I know it hurts and its not easy BUT you need to handle this matter with wisdom. Can you send someone to check on your wife's activities to be sure she is not cheating or over religious and some randy prophet is not confusing her?

Now once you have established that NO MAN is entertaining your wife... then you need to find areas in lagos according to your budget. There are places in lagos where you can pay monthly rent of between 7-11k . And there are places in lagos as high as 230k monthly... so you need not worry yourself... you can relocate to lagos based on your budget... also you need to check yourself spiritually, what could be the cause of your downward turn in business... check and solve it.

NEXT, you need to skill up sir, your current business may tie you down in the east if you do not expand your abilities mentally. THERE IS A MAJOR OPPORTUNITY SIR IN THIS ISSUE, the good news about it is that, it gives you room to reinvent yourself and grow. So don't let your wife and her mother mess up your mind sir, detach and work on yourself.... if you can learn soft skills using a laptop, it will help. If you can change your appearance and style physically, it can also help, YOU NEED TO PACKAGE YOURSELF PROGRESSIVELY.

YOU WILL COME OUT OF THIS SITUATIONS FAR BETTER SIR, but for now, for the sake of the children, this is the little wisdom you need sir to save your home. PLS VISIT LAGOS OFTEN... it is a sacrifice you will have to pay.... TRY TO MONITOR YOUR WIFE.... you can do this by cloning her whatsapp and reading all her chats or spying on her phone, so that from the east you can read all her messages, chats, get voice record of her phone calls....IT IS NECESSARY... these days, you can not just let your spouse go without some form of tracking or remote accountability .... else they will lie to your face and hurt you, then you will feel bad. So I hope these few points will help you know where to start from and what to do

282 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:
■ I have been I contact with them ever since sending money across also it happen that my wife started bringing the idea of myself joining over there in Lagos ( my in law has a little school in Lagos that has been where my wife has been teaching since she left) concerning the relocation I told her it's not easy as I have to look for money to get accommodation, shop to start a business also the money will be much which I can't afford for now during someday last year I told her to come back during one of our discussion she told me she it's not coming to east again I got angry. I noticed the mother will never allow her leave her school so I kept mute about coming back since I was neither ready yet do we kept on going no issues.
■ Just this april she changed hardly pick my call stop calling me by the pet name she does I tried to find out what happened she told me she wanted a break between I was confused I guested why she came up with she needs to seek and know if it's the will of God for our union that's after two kids , I was lost also I have tried to restore this woman sanity since then till now I have spoken to the mother she it's not saying anything than what ever she decides it's best for her the only once telling me not to worry at the brothers but I'm worried honesty I don't want my kids to grow in different homes I also tried to make her see this same reason she told me the kids will be fine she's not looking at anything making her decision please I need advise it's my wife under a spell or what I don't want to raise ny kids this way please advice please...
1. OP, rather than your mother-in-law, it may in fact be your wife who is sick and tired of living on the eastern coast, have you considered that? Have you stopped to ponder that at all? Was your wife employed and happy before she moved back to Lagos to work in her mother's school? undecided

2. Have you tried to accord her idea the same respect — see things her way to maybe realize that her idea may be just as good or even better than yours? Or do you feel it has to be your way or the highway as far as your wife is concerned? Sounds like she may be frustrated cause you may not be listening to her at all. I think you should at least get on the same page with her, as opposed to coming up with excuses why you should not consider her plan at all. You should at least take a week or two to go visit her and the kids and talk things out with her and maybe scope out Lagos to see if it might be better to move out there with your family instead. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by otipoju(m): 2:18am On May 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

WOW....

what is happening is called LIFE. People's mind change when they see a better life or better people.... what is popularly known as THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE effect.

sadly they do not know that THE GRASS IS ONLY ACTUALLY GREENER WHERE IT IS WATERED. Your wife doesn't want to SUFFER with you anymore, she is wishing she was always in lagos so that she could have married someone better.... This is common when people migrate from sub-urban areas to metropolitan cities like lagos. kindly understand that its NORMAL... it is HUMAN NATURE.

I know it hurts and its not easy BUT you need to handle this matter with wisdom. Can you send someone to check on your wife's activities to be sure she is not cheating or over religious and some randy prophet is not confusing her?

Now once you have established that NO MAN is entertaining your wife... then you need to find areas in lagos according to your budget. There are places in lagos where you can pay monthly rent of between 7-11k . And there are places in lagos as high as 230k monthly... so you need not worry yourself... you can relocate to lagos based on your budget... also you need to check yourself spiritually, what could be the cause of your downward turn in business... check and solve it.

NEXT, you need to skill up sir, your current business may tie you down in the east if you do not expand your abilities mentally. THERE IS A MAJOR OPPORTUNITY SIR IN THIS ISSUE, the good news about it is that, it gives you room to reinvent yourself and grow. So don't let your wife and her mother mess up your mind sir, detach and work on yourself.... if you can learn soft skills using a laptop, it will help. If you can change your appearance and style physically, it can also help, YOU NEED TO PACKAGE YOURSELF PROGRESSIVELY.

YOU WILL COME OUT OF THIS SITUATIONS FAR BETTER SIR, but for now, for the sake of the children, this is the little wisdom you need sir to save your home. PLS VISIT LAGOS OFTEN... it is a sacrifice you will have to pay.... TRY TO MONITOR YOUR WIFE.... you can do this by cloning her whatsapp and reading all her chats or spying on her phone, so that from the east you can read all her messages, chats, get voice record of her phone calls....IT IS NECESSARY... these days, you can not just let your spouse go without some form of tracking or remote accountability .... else they will lie to your face and hurt you, then you will feel bad. So I hope these few points will help you know where to start from and what to do

Men you just spoke my mind. You are very experienced in worldly matters and human psychology.

You don't reason with words with a woman..it's a waste of time. If you persist she will begin to resent you and if your wahala too much,she will get rid of you one way or the other.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by TheRealOwner(m): 2:21am On May 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

WOW....

. So I hope these few points will help you know where to start from and what to do

You are very informed. This is why women dump men that sponsored their education or brought them overseas after the deed is done. Those women simply fell for the man at a point where they didn't know any better due to environment and upbringing. Once the environment changes, the same woman now sees that there are potentially better options as their level has changed grin

The same thing happens with men who were faithful when broke and struggling but are now sugar daddies and have 2 sugar babies per campus in their regions

@promisedwealth, interesting username. What is the story behind it?

Like hopeforcharles has said, you need to reinvent yourself and up your game financially, mentally, emotionally and physically. If you can successfully do this, within the next 3 years, you will see how both her and her mom will become so friendly and submissive and claim they don't know what came over them angry during this trying period. I have read a story here of a woman who separated from her husband due to his condition, and after he levelled up, wrote a thread on how she misses him so much, how she was the one that was there during his struggle phase (both of them were now remarried to different people at this point), how his new wife did nothing to build him, that people should advise how she can reconcile with him. You can imagine undecided.

Massive success is the best revenge bro. Money indeed stops nonsense

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by promisedwealth(m): 3:13am On May 16, 2023
[quote author=hopeforcharles post=123159987]Pay a visit to her see things yourself, discuss about your marriage if you see that her mind is made up don't force her,
Go back to base try and improve your finances take care of your children.
She might have moved on.[/quoote]okay thanks for the advise.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by promisedwealth(m): 3:19am On May 16, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

WOW....

Thank you my Brother your words here are very straight to the point you toke out ur time to feel a brother pains I appreciate, I'm thinking towards relocating but I don't know the business I can start over there with my limited fund over here I sell Ok Wears shoes precisely I will also like to learn a soft skill to boast my income but I don't know which to go for that I can learn within a short period of time.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by promisedwealth(m): 3:22am On May 16, 2023
TheRealOwner:

You are very informed. This is why women dump men that sponsored their education or brought them overseas after the deed is done. Those women simply fell for the man at a point where they didn't know any better due to environment and upbringing. Once the environment changes, the same woman now sees that there are potentially better options as their level has changed grin

The same thing happens with men who were faithful when broke and struggling but are now sugar daddies and have 2 sugar babies per campus in their regions

@promisedwealth, interesting username. What is the story behind it?

Like hopeforcharles has said, you need to reinvent yourself and up your game financially, mentally, emotionally and physically. If you can successfully do this, within the next 3 years, you will see how both her and her mom will become so friendly and submissive and claim they don't know what came over them angry during this trying period. I have read a story here of a woman who separated from her husband due to his condition, and after he levelled up, wrote a thread on how she misses him so much, how she was the one that was there during his struggle phase (both of them were now remarried to different people at this point), how his new wife did nothing to build him, that people should advise how she can reconcile with him. You can imagine undecided.

Massive success is the best revenge bro. Money indeed stops nonsense
Exactly massive success it's what I'm aiming right Now I'm open if anyone will introduce me to any good business I can start when I relocate over there thanks Bro
For the user name my father calls me nkwaku(promise of wealth) while he was alive so I only changed it to English

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by promisedwealth(m): 3:26am On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. OP, rather than your mother-in-law, it may in fact be your wife who is sick and tired of living on the eastern coast, have you considered that? Have you stopped to ponder that at all? Was your wife employed and happy before she moved back to Lagos to work in her mother's school? undecided

2. Have you tried to accord her idea the same respect — see things her way to maybe realize that her idea may be just as good or even better than yours? Or do you feel it has to be your way or the highway as far as your wife is concerned? Sounds like she may be frustrated cause you may not be listening to her at all. I think you should at least get on the same page with her, as opposed to coming up with excuses why you should not consider her plan at all. You should at least take a week or two to go visit her and the kids and talk things out with her and maybe scope out Lagos to see if it might be better to move out there with your family instead. undecided
Yes I think I will listen to her Also Thanks Bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Nobody: 3:40am On May 16, 2023
Go and be with your family.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Jestin: 3:49am On May 16, 2023
Omo you are in this same country and a woman you called your wife currently with your two kids said she is not longer interested in the marriage. Rather than take a bus fiannnnnnnn to Lagos to see the situations of things urself, u re narrating stories here

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by yrhuhfy113: 3:54am On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:

Thank you my Brother your words here are very straight to the point you toke out ur time to feel a brother pains I appreciate, I'm thinking towards relocating but I don't know the business I can start over there with my limited fund over here I sell Ok Wears shoes precisely I will also like to learn a soft skill to boast my income but I don't know which to go for that I can learn within a short period of time.

Bro, its well, we have all been hurt by women we gave our lives and our commitment to. It could have destroyed us, but it made us better NOT bitter.

Here is what to do.

WHY NOT COME ONLINE TO PLACES LIKE WHATSAPP STATUS, INSTAGRAM, JUMIA, JIJI, EVEN NAIRALAND sir.... to sell your wears and shoes.

Many ONLINE SHOPS online without physical location o....

JUST YOUR SMART PHONE and a SMART MIND.... you will SELL WELL ANYWHERE YOU ARE.... distance will no longer be a barrier sir.

Also, when you make some profit, try and buy a good laptop.... THEN YOU CAN START LEARNING THE FOLLOWING SKILLS..... ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, WEB DEVELOPMENT, MICROSOFT OFFICE, GRAPHICS DESIGN.

Sir, each one of those skills can make you financially independent for LIFE, if you really use your head or have a good mentor.

women are to be TAMED not necessarily reasoned with. They will NEVER be logical

LOVE WOMEN WITH YOUR HEAD, never with your HEART

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE DOES NOT EXIST AMONGST MANKIND, ONLY GOD OWNS THAT ABILITY

YOU NEED FAVOR WITH MEN, WITH GOD AND WITH SPIRITS

LIFE IS NOT HARD AT ALL..... the rules of life change from time to time... so it confuses us and we think it is hard.

I celebrate you sir

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by thesicilian: 4:04am On May 16, 2023
A marriage without money is like a house built upon the sand - any little wind will always shake it to it's foundations.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by TheRealOwner(m): 5:00am On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:

Exactly massive success it's what I'm aiming right Now I'm open if anyone will introduce me to any good business I can start when I relocate over there thanks Bro
For the user name my father calls me nkwaku(promise of wealth) while he was alive so I only changed it to English

Hmm nice. But I must say, don't be desperate o Biko. Even if you are, don't let it show. Scammers abound on Nairaland.

I'll also suggest you start praying from your heart over your wife and family. Read James 5:17. There's nothing God can't do. I pray everything works out fine for you and you are reconciled with your wife and family

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by kingthreat(m): 5:33am On May 16, 2023
Guy na you I go blame. Not for your financial issues which can happen to anyone. But for you to let your wife and kids leave you under the advice of your mother-in-law. See in this life, do not let anyone give you an advice on your marriage. Even if they give, stubbornly reject it. It is your marriage and you decide not the marriage of one manipulative older woman.
Another mistake you made is abandoning them there and not going to see them. See Lagos is crazy, boys dey toast married women constantly. Marriage vows are just words. I will advice you go to Lagos and stay there for some while and if you can take one of your children with you to the East do it. Else you will lose everything.
Last thing, guy upgrade yourself. Money is everything.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Tayorshd87: 5:54am On May 16, 2023
God bless you for this 🙏 🙏

yrhuhfy113:

WOW....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Stevenbright(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2023
promisedwealth:
I av been married to my wife for over 6years now we av been through all together we have two kids 4 and a year old my business since late 2021 has been rough I lost some money trying out a different business I'm based in the eastern part of the country. Early last year my mother in law told my wife to come stay with her in Lagos till I can find my self again, they left imo to Lagos on feb. 2022 I have been I contact with them ever since sending money across also it happen that my wife started bringing the idea of myself joining over there in Lagos ( my in law has a little school in Lagos that has been where my wife has been teaching since she left) concerning the relocation I told her it's not easy as I have to look for money to get accommodation, shop to start a business also the money will be much which I can't afford for now during someday last year I told her to come back during one of our discussion she told me she it's not coming to east again I got angry. I noticed the mother will never allow her leave her school so I kept mute about coming back since I was neither ready yet do we kept on going no issues. Just this april she changed hardly pick my call stop calling me by the pet name she does I tried to find out what happened she told me she wanted a break between I was confused I guested why she came up with she needs to seek and know if it's the will of God for our union that's after two kids , I was lost also I have tried to restore this woman sanity since then till now I have spoken to the mother she it's not saying anything than what ever she decides it's best for her the only once telling me not to worry at the brothers but I'm worried honesty I don't want my kids to grow in different homes I also tried to make her see this same reason she told me the kids will be fine she's not looking at anything making her decision please I need advise it's my wife under a spell or what I don't want to raise ny kids this way please advice please....

She doesn't want you again. And it is clear she is already seeing another man.

So, move on. Work things out for yourself and up your game. With time, go and get your children and give them the best you can in life.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by mrblessed(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2023
It's a very difficult situation for you because you are lost all respect and dignity as a man. Also, your wife has no iota of respect for you or the marriage. It's clear she has moved on; look for a way to improve your finances, but don't go to Lagos begging your in-laws to accommodate you. If you take a principled stand, your "wife" might have a rethink and start looking for you.

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Dogalmighty17: 7:18am On May 16, 2023
Forget your wife. You know these hoes ain't loyal. Someone else is fucking your wife. In your trying moments, her real character has been exposed. Is this the kind of woman you want to build a future with?
You made a mistake marrying a woman who doesn't know the significance of marriage vows. If she wants to leave, allow her. Continue your hustle and be a better person.

By the time she don finish the ashawo wey dey hungry her and she see say nothing dey street, she go wan come back.

You will be a fool to accept her back.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Baronthecelebri: 8:56am On May 16, 2023
I think you're very stupid, your wife left you, and you want her back, you're very stupid.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by onumadu: 9:18am On May 16, 2023
OP, you are lucky that you have someone like your mother-in-law who could accommodate your kids.
Take your mind off your wife for now because "ground no balance" for you, for now.
In any case, two children are enough for you (considering your economic situation).
Thank God for your mother in law.
Forget your wife, for now.
Being alone allows you the opportunity to think, plan, and execute your hustle (assuming you are not a lazy and irresponsible man).
A lot of men in your economic situation don't have where to keep their kids. Think about that for a second.
As long as they are your kids, they will be yours las las.
As for your madam, I wouldn't bet my smart money that she will still be there by the time you find your feet,
but then again, it may all be God's will.
Good luck!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2023
onumadu:
OP, you are lucky that you have someone like your mother-in-law who could accommodate your kids.
Take your mind off your wife for now because "ground no balance" for you, for now.
In any case, two children are enough for you (considering your economic situation).
Thank God for your mother in law.
Forget your wife, for now.
Being alone allows you the opportunity to think, plan, and execute your hustle (assuming you are not a lazy and irresponsible man).
A lot of men in your economic situation don't have where to keep their kids. Think about that for a second.
As long as they are your kids, they will be yours las las.
As for your madam, I wouldn't bet my smart money that she will still be there by the time you find your feet,
but then again, it may all be God's will.
Good luck!

Spot on.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by grafixdon: 11:53am On May 16, 2023
Oga, instead of you to be thanking God for lifting such heavy responsibilities off your head you're complaining. Use this period to focus on your life. After all,you're not the one that sent her packing. Move on, it's glaring your wife has moved on already so why are you stressing yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Emmypure: 12:04pm On May 16, 2023
Person Don they shine your wife Congo be that.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by slawomir: 12:51pm On May 16, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Risingblue008(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2023
Na poverty dey cos all these,
If I can fuel my gen(even say I no get car)
If u can sub and credit my phone,
If I can eat my 3meals,even if it's not dt balance,
If I can pay my tea fare,
If I can pay my rent,
If I can refill my cylinder,
If can buy cloths once in 3months,
And
8f I can buy my weed/harizonal/sk,

I no see any reason wey go make me shivers say my wife or woman wan leave me,
Guy,I go rejoice,race now now per-head,
If u like over think,if u over think,
U die,
She go still continue her ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by GeneralPula: 12:51pm On May 16, 2023
You’re broke and she and her mom left East for Lagos. She then told you she’s not coming to East again which means she doesn’t want to come to you again and she eventually reveal she needed a break..

As a man, you should understand this. Not every journey do end till forever together. Some do break at halfway. You should be ready to leave her as she wanted it already! Don’t try to Beg or try to force or try to appeal or anything!

Like Small doctor said, person wife for village nah person hoe for city. Your wife is now fully in the city where she’s seeing many many things. I’ll give her 6 months, she go don become full time..... Lemme stop here grin

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by labake1(f): 12:52pm On May 16, 2023
Wahala for who marry

Go GIG and book ticket to see your family
Your mother inlaw fit don get new son in-law

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by FalseProphet1(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2023
The dark forces want to frustrate your life, but don't let them. Come for spiritual cleansing at my center tomorrow, and your marriage would be great again.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage by Easybet1(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

26 Things That Happen When You Grow Up In An African house / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.