Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records (49205 Views)

Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record / Woman Enters The Guinness Book Of Records . . . For Biggest Butt [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by dvkot(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2023
Rapsody of realities : The only book in the world available in all languages.
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by komek(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2023
That means there is nothing new na
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by iamoyindamola(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2023
One egbere on nairaland is currently doing cry-a-thon
It has started wailing since yesterday that's a record on it own let's see how far it can go
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by BaddestQueen(f): 2:24pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Yoruba Amaka

Ibo ajoka
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by cheallo56: 2:32pm On May 16, 2023
see below

Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by shizzleStar: 2:38pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Yoruba Amaka

Ibo ajoka
pig, it is Igbo not ibo

Anumanu
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Ireportlive: 2:39pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=shizzleStar post=123170220]pig, it is Igbo not ibo

Anumanu[/quote

Ipork loser

Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by shizzleStar: 2:40pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

What of highest number of cocaine swallowed by a person

piggy, you should be more concerned with the number of skulls mined in the sad waste_
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Decent09(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2023
goodnessme1:
But why Yoruba Muslims hate and are unhappy over our sister who just added her name in that book?

And Why My Igbo Christians Brothers Hates President Asiwaju Tinubu.
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Petdagr8t(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2023
Mahmoud Yakubu should be added in the Guinness book of record too for notoriously conducting the most fraudulent election in the world history.
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Antimandatethie(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2023
omooba969:
Na Fela be dat? Be like say eye dey pain you.

I believe say Op na Gen-Z, he no sabi Baba 70...lol

Can't he just enjoy hin papa glory for once in peace haba! cheesy
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Feedyoureyes: 2:56pm On May 16, 2023
Hilda Baci has made them popular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teT0Vxxio5I
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by PoliteActivist: 2:59pm On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/nigerians-in-guinness-book-of-world-records/306m8fd.amp

All these people EXCELLED in something - did something better than everyone else, or did something no other person can do.
ANY Shaolin monk and some men can cook three times longer than Hilda did.
That's what makes this record STUPID!
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by clockwisereport: 2:59pm On May 16, 2023
safarilove:
Nice one..someday my name will appear there!

Your name should rather be in the book of life

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Antimandatethie(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2023
Jones4190:
When i saw my wife fighting with my mother this morning i immediately went to called my dad to see whose wife will win.
we even bet

You sure say ur mother won't break her mouth, you know those older people are stronger than us.
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Efna55: 3:10pm On May 16, 2023
What of the Bayelsan guy that tracked with football on his head, climbed a mask and swim? Your list is incomplete

Nairaland Forum
https://www.nairaland.com › tonye-...
Tonye Solomon D-BOY Breaks Guinness World Record In Bayelsa (Photos) - Sports
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Biodun556(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2023
goodnessme1:
But why Yoruba Muslims hate and are unhappy over our sister who just added her name in that book?

Giuness is yet to confirm your sister.
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Antimandatethie(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2023
Jevica:
And Seun Kutti never enter.
for slaping of oficers record chai if not say e don enter fp i for put seun
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by isabi2lof: 3:29pm On May 16, 2023
At least my name is in the book of life 😁
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Johnn74: 3:36pm On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/nigerians-in-guinness-book-of-world-records/306m8fd.amp
Kaffi dance is on guiness book of records since 2006 Silverbird Danceathon. Cant find her in your list.

Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by ceematics: 3:46pm On May 16, 2023
I fit dey 3weeks I never go toilet but I go chop 4 times a day..make I go package myself fess.. 😅
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:59pm On May 16, 2023
you say FELA but na FEMI picture you put. Shey brain dey pain you ni?
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by safarilove(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2023
clockwisereport:

Your name should rather be in the book of life
Lol na true oo..
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by kenny1313(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2023
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by MagicalConcepts: 5:16pm On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Na wetin be hin moniker again
Lalasticlala
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Ken4Christ: 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
When will APC enter the Guinness book of world record for destroying our economy at a rate that is unparalleled in the history of the world.

Bag of rice from 9,000 to 40,000
Basin of Garri from 1,500 to 8,000
Naira to Dollar exchange from 170 to 800

I could go on and on.

I think APC should be on Guinness Book of world record. At least, it's a record.
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by sureteeboy(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:

I presume the Fela album record has been broken already, because I know Merle Haggard had more than that.

Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by truthfinder319: 6:45pm On May 16, 2023
Thank you.
What about the region with the highest unknown gunmen and factory children?

illuminutty:
What of the highest number of skulls mined by a person?

Abi that one no get records?

I cum in pieces...
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by mayo47(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2023
Not sure you understand yourself!

Mayorofodemu:
Congratulations to them all, especially Hilda. She should use this opportunity to discover herself not to brag. We have seen many artists and richest people in naija becoming nothing latter in their life. We are not promise tomorrow. If you see tomorrow, just be thankful.

Book of life is the main important things for all lives. But we are celebrating Guinness records as an achievement in life. Being successful in life & get to heaven surpassed all these Guinness records.
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Tundex911: 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
Kindly add Ogunmefun Olanrewaju please
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2023
mayo47:
Not sure you understand yourself!

Enlighten me please. “Oloye lo le ye”
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Believeintruth: 8:25pm On May 16, 2023
you are being Childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.