Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified (36850 Views)

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Eunoiaa(f): 6:55pm On May 16, 2023
chukkystar:
it's obvious the media coverage is being back by a powerful person cos this is not the first Nigerian to enter Guinness world records, that one even joggled ball for Hrs and I think Kaffi danced for hrs but none like this in the terms of coverage

Local man discovers what it means to be virally projected by Twitter, and a badass PR team.

Big man ko.

Girl has been preparing for FIVE YEARS. Even lost weight for it, and y'all are coming here to make it seem as if she's undeserving of her shine.

Mtcheeeewwwwwww.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by tomju2(f): 6:59pm On May 16, 2023
It's easy to sit at the comfort of your home to underate such an achievement. Firstly, can you stand for 4 days nonstop? Just be standing without doing any major thing? Someone cooked for 4 days straight with little or no rest, and you have the guts to undermine her efforts? Are you human? For real. That said, please explain to us your major achievement in your life and I'll show you 3million or more Nigetians who have fared better in that field than you. Please start, I'm listening.
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
OP can you please patiently explain this "record" to me without insult?
Record usually implies EXCELLED in something - did something better than everyone else, or did something no other person can do.
ANY Shaolin monk and some men can cook three times longer than Hilda did.
Please patiently explain without insult
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... Olosho vibes
All these are just filters and makeups, remove those two and you would see that she's just like local girls in the streets, everything na packaging.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by fabolouz1(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2023
The pic suggest it's Hilda that is following them.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Omo that girl is endowed, I hope it's natural.

Yes it's, she was my ex
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by yemzone(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2023
chukkystar:
it's obvious the media coverage is being back by a powerful person cos this is not the first Nigerian to enter Guinness world records, that one even joggled ball for Hrs and I think Kaffi danced for hrs but none like this in the terms of coverage.
Yes. DJ Obi broke a record and DJ Soul Yin as well. They didn't garner much publicity. I guess it's the work of her PR.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Basic123: 7:45pm On May 16, 2023
FactBoyz:
Sorry to bust your bubble. She did butt surgery according to some online sources. Meanwhile TeddyA nailed it when talking of this Hilda Hype

I tell you.
Anything for clout this days.

Give it to the internet.
You can become big overnight..this girl and Peter OBI is a perfect example.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by na2016: 7:48pm On May 16, 2023
Rahkman:
This feat I feel may not be validated, there are evidences everywhere that she rested and hid to take a nap undecided

Stop being ignorant and also try to read. Even danceathon of 2006, people still rest. The rest has to be within the limits given by Guinness world records
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by thatigboman: 8:03pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
Record usually implies EXCELLED in something - did something better than everyone else, or did something no other person can do.
let the shaolin go and cook for 300 hours let's see. Or u urself can go and cook for 100 hours let's see.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by chukkystar(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Local man discovers what it means to be virally projected by Twitter, and a badass PR team.

Big man ko.

Girl has been preparing for FIVE YEARS. Even lost weight for it, and y'all are coming here to make it seem as if she's undeserving of her shine.

Mtcheeeewwwwwww.
she is deserving yes but not worth even VP and Governor visiting and congratulating her. It's obvious You do not know that Media is controlled no matter how big it is.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by PoliteActivist: 8:31pm On May 16, 2023
thatigboman:
let the shaolin go and cook for 300 hours let's see. Or u urself can go and cook for 100 hours let's see.

Be honest, forget about the world, in her village! Do you honestly believe amongst the men and women in her village, Hilda would cook the longest? Answer honestly
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by naijapikin2(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2023
BAZ001:
Give it to akwa Ibom ladies dem good for hospitalilty grin cooking and knacking major
They don’t get tired
Probably na dog meat dey cause am or na gene

Forget it!!

I've dated at least three of them, and I'm currently with one. All these one that I've had contact with are all below average. In terms of cooking, taking care of the home, or even banging. Maybe it's just my Ill luck. They may be ok.. in all that but I've not met them.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by thatigboman: 9:00pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Be honest, forget about the world, in her village! Do you honestly believe amongst the men and women in her village, Hilda would cook the longest? Answer honestly
i dont know. She broke a record, that what matters to me. All the Miss World, Most Beautiful Girl, Mr Macho, Grammy award winner, this winner, that winner etc, are they actually the most beautiful or most muscular, best actor? Even world footballer of the year, is he actually the world's greatest footballer in the actual sense?
It's a competition, the judges judge those that have entered the competition and choose a winner.
I celebrate her for her feat and for that only.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Truthshscrazy: 9:08pm On May 16, 2023
Sweet

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Telldem1(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2023
;DHilda cooked half derica of egusi and onions for 100hrs angry angry grin
Shey the gas no dey on?
@mcvlevel.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by NLPoliceWoman: 9:28pm On May 16, 2023
RTR
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by NLPoliceWoman: 9:29pm On May 16, 2023
RTR
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by isabi2lof: 9:59pm On May 16, 2023
Once I do yansh liadis na to dey fluant am online 😜
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by PoliteActivist: 10:32pm On May 16, 2023
thatigboman:
i dont know. She broke a record, that what matters to me. All the Miss World, Most Beautiful Girl, Mr Macho, Grammy award winner, this winner, that winner etc, are they actually the most beautiful or most muscular, best actor? Even world footballer of the year, is he actually the world's greatest footballer in the actual sense?
It's a competition, the judges judge those that have entered the competition and choose a winner.
I celebrate her for her feat and for that only.

Those ones EXCELLED at something. If I'm now asked what Hida can do better than almost anybody alive, what would be my answer? You can celebrate her while acknowledging the limitations of the "record", without blowing it out of proportion!

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Salowise: 11:23pm On May 16, 2023
fabolouz1:
The pic suggest it's Hilda that is following them.

I was thinking if i saw a different thing, aside your comment others agree with the poster
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Demonicide(f): 11:30pm On May 16, 2023
sprints1:
u dey mind them dem no fit differentiate between real booty and fake butt I can spot a fake ass in just 10 secs. Na so kokobykhloe too do her bumbum and face reconstruction and skin pigmentation girl wey ugly pass Ibadan goat. Girls if you wan do quote me I get doctors wey fit turn your ugly monkey faces into a beauty icon. All na money I go collect my commission with 10million dey for help your career u go even fine pass genevive and omotola

Omo koko own shock me oh. But na una dey cause am now. You guys keep giving some women unnecessary pressure. You all want a curvaceous hot lady.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by sprints1: 11:32pm On May 16, 2023
Demonicide:

Omo koko own shock me oh. But na una dey cause am now. You guys keep giving some women unnecessary pressure. You all want a curvaceous hot lady.
koko don fine now I don dey follow am for IG. Make my aza just set I go soon enter her. Na the way. We like full option some thing to grab and receive the potompotom sound during action.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Demonicide(f): 11:40pm On May 16, 2023
sprints1:
koko don fine now I don dey follow am for IG. Make my aza just set I go soon enter her. Na the way. We like full option some thing to grab and receive the potompotom sound during action.

Most Fvck boys I know always like something to grap sha… You don see am in person before? You know whether na IG filter and make up enhance the face.

But this your sound get as e be sha, na kpakapakpa I know of not potompotom. grin
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by YoshihideSuga: 12:47am On May 17, 2023
chukkystar:
it's obvious the media coverage is being back by a powerful person cos this is not the first Nigerian to enter Guinness world records, that one even joggled ball for Hrs and I think Kaffi danced for hrs but none like this in the terms of coverage.

Social media just made her popular. More Nigerians are hooked to social media than yesteryears. I knew when Kaffy got the record. Instablog9ja didn't exist as at then.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by BAZ001: 1:13am On May 17, 2023
naijapikin2:

Forget it!!

I've dated at least three of them, and I'm currently with one. All these one that I've had contact with are all below average. In terms of cooking, taking care of the home, or even banging. Maybe it's just my Ill luck. They may be ok.. in all that but I've not met them.

Na from gist and rumors don’t know if it’s really true cos some ladies are just exceptional in both and are not from calabar

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Maysdevices(f): 3:09am On May 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
Not excelled exactly. Something RECORDED that has never been done by another person or done in faster time than a previous record holder.
It’s just a way to award both impressive and non feats done by humans.

While I do find it amazing that a person could stay awake for four whole days performing even the most minute of physical activity, I did not expect it to be nation breaking news or an achievement worth such overzealous recognition.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Enemyofpeace: 3:25am On May 17, 2023
Hilda Baci, Hilda Baci...
The thing wey Mama Risi don dey do for Marina carpark since 1985...
Shior for una hype!

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by chukkystar(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Social media just made her popular. More Nigerians are hooked to social media than yesteryears. I knew when Kaffy got the record. Instablog9ja didn't exist as at then.
what about the 13 Year old boy that held a ball on his head and was still juggling another ball? That happened last Year. The Coverage of this one is like what they use to push big Brother shows its artificial. Even news agencies are carrying it not just social media

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Nobody: 10:13am On May 17, 2023
boss you just said my mind sad
chukkystar:
what about the 13 Year old boy that held a ball on his head and was still juggling another ball? That happened last Year. The Coverage of this one is like what they use to push big Brother shows its artificial. Even news agencies are carrying it not just social media

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by chukkystar(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Big man ko.

Mtcheeeewwwwwww.
I just re-read this. Kai this girl is very rude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg / 25 Hilarious Cake Fails You Have To See. / How Much Do You Love Iru (locust Beans) In Your Food? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.