Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,111 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire (7763 Views)

A Drone In Ikoyi-Lekki Link Bridge Found This (Video) / Vehicle Gutted By Fire On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos. Photo / Ethiopia Airline’s Boeing Dreamliner Gutted By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by niceone3(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
just saw on AIT. pls can some one confirm the story
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Dgunnerz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
Saw it too now on Ait!
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
passed it on my way home

no be small thing

thot it was nnpc
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by moremi2008(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2011
Ikoyi Club, playground of the Nigerian kleptocracy and its corrupt elites! I am not particularly sorry to see this one go. I pray nobody is injured.
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by hrhjnr(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked eeeyah what happened, i hope no one is injured,
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by duke4ever: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2011
Club-haram
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by nelojay: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2011
it was the diesel section that got burnt, nothing much
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by kayalla(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2011
make dem pele. hope no one is injured shaa!
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by atasteve: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2011
Sorry o shocked
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by OmichaelO: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2011
eeyah,
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by MrCork17: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2011
Sad angry
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Pukkah: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2011
moremi2008:

Ikoyi Club, playground of the Nigerian kleptocracy and its corrupt elites! I am not particularly sorry to see this one go. I pray nobody is injured.

What's the reason for this general labelling of all Ikoyi Club members as thieves and corrupt individuals? Does this have any basis?
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Btzzk: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
I don’t know why some of you guys here don’t know how to talk, why are you going to be calling everyone in Ikoyi club corrupt elites. i am a member and I am not a corrupt elites. If anyone of them stole your father’s money why don’t you challenge them in court?
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by sley4life(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
wetin concern me. havent been there once
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by ideylaff: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
I don’t know why some of you guys here don’t know how to talk, why are you going to be calling everyone in Ikoyi club corrupt elites. i am a member and I am not a corrupt elites.

Word.
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Pukkah: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
Btzzk:

I don’t know why some of you guys here don’t know how to talk, why are you going to be calling everyone in Ikoyi club corrupt elites. i am a member and I am not a corrupt elites. If anyone of them stole your father’s money why don’t you challenge them in court?

In fact, I was trying to get the poster who wrote the careless statement to explain the rationale for the libelous comment before tutoring him/her on the membership of the Club. Some people need to realize that anonymity does not remove responsibility comments and opinions.

Apart from the lack of decency and consideration for others which this reflects, it also shows ignorance about the make-up of Ikoyi Club on the part of that poster.
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Pukkah: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
sley4life:

duke4ever:

Club-haram

moremi2008:

What happened to your feelings for others?
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by mrscork3: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

What is Ikoyi club? Sounds like Farmers hang out though. We don’t have dens like that here in London (no oofeinse) angry

my husband what type of dens do you have in pecham Rye lane club . Me no say ikoyi club fine pass am. when we go live this place na im be like oshodi for lagos. You for tell me say na slum you dey bringgy me

me think say na bershire you dey live before i live africa o
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Man51ut(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
moremi2008:

sley4life:

I have a big bottle of ketchup for the chips you have on your shoulder.
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by hackney(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
Man_51ut:

I have a big bottle of ketchup for the chips you have on your shoulder.

HahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha

Nice one.
made my day.
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by kokoye(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
moremi2008:

Self-oppresed soul.
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by hardbody: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
Why must it be now that my application has reached the final sign offs, Gawd, wetin i do sef? i hope the place was not totally burn oooo. i will drive thru there on my way out after hours today. Chei, mogbe oooo
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by hardbody: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^^^^
'totally burnt''

my error
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
kokoye:

Self-oppresed soul.

Have you forgotten that the rich also cry ?
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Pukkah: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
hardbody:

Why must it be now that my application has reached the final sign offs, Gawd, wetin i do sef? i hope the place was not totally burn oooo. i will drive thru there on my way out after hours today. Chei, mogbe oooo

With the layout of that place, there's no way the whole premises would be burnt down except it was a case of arson or some other uncommon incident.
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by pynkspyce: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2011
hopefully no life was lost!
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by kombats: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
hope no one was injured
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by hardbody: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2011
Thanx Pukkah, as i type, i am driving thhrough club road honestly frm d outside, u wount know anything happened.Now dats some consolation. But how long does it take to get d 2 sign offs on my 'green card'. Some jolly friend is helping me with that and i no get liver to ask am
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Gbenge77(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2011
Too bad!
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by Pukkah: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2011
hardbody:

Thanx Pukkah, as i type, i am driving thhrough club road honestly frm d outside, u wount know anything happened.Now dats some consolation. But how long does it take to get d 2 sign offs on my 'green card'. Some jolly friend is helping me with that and i no get liver to ask am

Your green card is a temporary card for admission until you are inducted. Didn't you get the two sign-offs before the green card was issued?
Re: Ikoyi Club Lagos Gutted By Fire by hardbody: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
;Bros, i am aware it is temporary pending induction. U know it comes with the other page i needed to complete and attach passports. Having completed those, i sent the entire 2 leaf document back through my benefactor. There are portions to be signed off by some officials before the stuff is returned to me. I just cant wait. Can i invite guests before induction with my greencard?

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Visa / How To Avoid, Survive Traffic Jams In Nigeria / America And Canada Not As Advertised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.