Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) (63177 Views)

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / I Thought They Said The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by blabulu2000: 7:22pm On May 16, 2023
Another opportunist in Ooni palace....lets what will happen after his death.....his properties will be divided into pieces....or they are looking for fame through Ooni palace....
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by udomma1005(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2023
LUGBE:
This man
Yes oooo..... This very man, the "Hot" of ife!
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by JOemmy(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2023
obiekunie01:
all these oni, obas, emirs and chiefs na only to pack toto full house dey fuk be their job cheesy grin

Very jobless traditional rulers they are not even thinking of how to modernize their thrones for coming generations like their counterpart in advanced countries just only how to satisfy their insatiable sexual libido.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Emdebby2: 7:26pm On May 16, 2023
Another version of king Solomon loading...
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by francotunsco: 7:26pm On May 16, 2023
Kudos to kabiyesi.

Dude is really helping the feminine gender. Else, statistics show that soon more women will be chasing few men. Baba wants to avert the impending situation.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Cocolatti(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2023
Long live the H.orny Ooni of Ife
May his manhood live forever.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by shegzhkn: 7:27pm On May 16, 2023
Skyview01:

A typical African and black man. Nothing special about him.
Lol, what do you mean by this statement??
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by engrchykae(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2023
It's like the Royal stool of the Ooni is for Doggy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by JTwelve: 7:31pm On May 16, 2023
Yeye
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Confirm4real(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2023
Wetin concern women as far as money dey ground.

7th one loading...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by renderme: 7:35pm On May 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Ooni my gee

I will marry 17 wives when I'm finally crowned the Oba Of Lagos
In Ur dreams.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37pm On May 16, 2023
renderme:

In Ur dreams.
Sha don't famz me when I become the king of Lagos
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by PrinceMajestic: 7:40pm On May 16, 2023
Ooni my guy. All his queens are exceptionally beautiful. I don't know why I admire Ooni so much among all Nigerian Kings, I admire Ooni Ojaja II the most. I hope I get to meet him one on one one day, would have been very easy to meet him during dad's reign, my senior man on sit now nor even get time to align with other kings, he just dey do he thing. I visited their palace when I was a very little boy with my late father then it was the reign of his late father. God bless Ooni Ojaja II. I rate am pass Oba of bini I nor care

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by ComeToJesus: 7:41pm On May 16, 2023
slimfit1:
Saturday woman done come no complain of by one woman period. One more for Sunday night.

Chai! I had headache trying to understand this

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by slowice(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2023
Long live the king

Long live his deek

Long live his amu

May it ever be standing till eternity grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Jocdon(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ooni my niggar

We were born to bang kpekus and many kpekus we will bang before we die

Like I will always tell my niggars
We men are born to smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang alot of vagina, seek little knowledge and make some dope money
Those are the five main purpose why we men are here on planet earth
You are lost
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2023
Sowing the Royal oats.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by PrinceMajestic: 7:46pm On May 16, 2023
Ojaja II is a very powerful man that's why he's able to acquire women in this number because it's not easy to curtail them. I pray God protect and guide him, working on a plan that will force him to visit us, he already visited our younger one

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by PrinceMajestic: 7:47pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ooni my niggar

We were born to bang kpekus and many kpekus we will bang before we die

Like I will always tell my niggars
We men are born to smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang alot of vagina, seek little knowledge and make some dope money
Those are the five main purpose why we men are here on planet earth
mehn the seek little knowledge part off me
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by dheilaw1(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2023
My dear Hornyy of Ife

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Onuoha1234(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2023
Is this worthy of jubilation,?
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by PDJT: 7:51pm On May 16, 2023
-Good man. #TeamPolygamy #AfricanCultureFirst. Tiri Tiri gboza for Oni of Ife!
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Bridget95(f): 7:52pm On May 16, 2023
Looks like 3 seconds man !

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 16, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lol, what do you mean by this statement??

count sex as a BIG achievement. No vision or philosophy for life and society and no impact whatsoever.

All they do is have sex and dance and then have sex again whenever they see a beautiful lady. Look at Ned Nwoko for example trying desperately to look young!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by PrinceMajestic: 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
blabulu2000:
Another opportunist in Ooni palace....lets what will happen after his death.....his properties will be divided into pieces....or they are looking for fame through Ooni palace....

nobody will divide his properties, the next monarch he's son assumes ownership of everything and administers it on behalf of the family and kingdom or do with the properties whatever he please, he may take some of his father's wives and give the rest to other Princes if he wish to. It's insult to share a king's properties. you're forbidden to speak of a kings death when he's still alive because that will lead to your untimely death. Be careful

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by correctguy101(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
grin grin
donbachi:
Long live the king
Long live your throne
Long live your waist
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by damovite19(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2023
Solomon the king of our Time or rather time of our King solo ride on 🧐🧐🧐 cool cool cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by ufotunang: 7:59pm On May 16, 2023
So far you have money you can marry 70 women sef,.. women and money

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by renderme: 8:00pm On May 16, 2023
Bridget95:
Looks like 3 seconds man !
As if he looks Ur way now, U won't answer. Shioor.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Octopusssy(f): 8:00pm On May 16, 2023
Ijaya123:
Ki lo ṣẹlẹ gan gan bayi?
O ma yawa lenu ke
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Menclothing: 8:03pm On May 16, 2023
True African king

Promo sales
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by nedekid: 8:04pm On May 16, 2023
This oba loves totex. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester / Official Translation Thread / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.