Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) (63184 Views)

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / I Thought They Said The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by BanyXchi: 6:23am On May 17, 2023
JOemmy:

Very jobless traditional rulers they are not even thinking of how to modernize their thrones for coming generations like their counterpart in advanced countries just only how to satisfy their insatiable sexual libido.
Osu
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Kaka77(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2023
Long live the H.O.R.N.Y OF IFE
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Evidenx(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2023
Ooni of Women
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by thundafire: 7:04am On May 17, 2023
donbachi:
Long live the king
Long live your throne
Long live your waist
The great Hot of Ife
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Sleekfingers: 7:22am On May 17, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
I think something is wrong with this man

For marrying many wives? What's wrong with marrying many wives?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Sleekfingers: 7:24am On May 17, 2023
Solofresh2:
Funny enough,he won't sleep with all this women

Why won't he sleep with them? Do you expect him to be having sex everyday? Even those with one wife don't have sex everyday.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Sleekfingers: 7:25am On May 17, 2023
Confirm4real:
Wetin concern women as far as money dey ground.

7th one loading...

You are absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by HRMK: 7:35am On May 17, 2023
NONE OF HIS SIX OLORIS IS AS BEAUTIFUL/YOUNG AS NAOMI!SO,GETTING MARRIED TO THOUSANDS OF WOMEN ISNT THE POINT!KNOWING OR OBSERVING A PRETTY LADY AT A FIRST GLANCE IS THE MAJOR POINT!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by greypencils: 7:44am On May 17, 2023
Nice boobs
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by forexprophet(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2023
And die and go to hell

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ooni my niggar

We were born to bang kpekus and many kpekus we will bang before we die

Like I will always tell my niggars
We men are born to smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang alot of vagina, seek little knowledge and make some dope money
Those are the five main purpose why we men are here on planet earth
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Freebills12: 8:08am On May 17, 2023
Bring back our queen. Naomi is the true queen, all these ladies won't still bring peace of mind.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by wink2015(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2023
He is unnecessary stressing himself.

This Baba no go kill himself with women ?

Which body he get to take satisfy them ?

Can the Osun state government pay for the Oni 's lifestyle.

He seems to like women even more than the late Oba Sijuwade.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by richard69(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2023
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by WorldRichest: 9:38am On May 17, 2023
Ijaya123:
Ki lo ṣẹlẹ gan gan bayi?

Ko ye wa mo ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by WorldRichest: 9:40am On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ooni my niggar

We were born to bang kpekus and many kpekus we will bang before we die

Like I will always tell my niggars
We men are born to smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang alot of vagina, seek little knowledge and make some dope money
Those are the five main purpose why we men are here on planet earth

Uncle, take it easy

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by when2(f): 9:41am On May 17, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/16/ooni-of-ife-welcomes-sixth-wife-to-palace-saturday/

No initiative, only to accumulate more women nothing else.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2023
Hor*ny of Ife
Kpekus Banger from Bangladesh
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by IamAsiri: 10:16am On May 17, 2023
renderme:
A doctor. Interesting. That 22yr old young girl left him. Then he got angry and married 6 educated wives. Women will break ur heart I tell u. cry embarassed

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by ufotunang: 10:41am On May 17, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Even 1000grin
...abi..it's the man's money the women love now but not even the man itself 🙄.. nawaoooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by uunwanaobong3: 11:06am On May 17, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/16/ooni-of-ife-welcomes-sixth-wife-to-palace-saturday/
this ooni no get any work for this life ooo (soft work). The only problem we're him get na to EAT, FUCCCK, and SLEEP.

What a king?
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 11:08am On May 17, 2023
obiekunie01:
all these oni, obas, emirs and chiefs na only to pack toto full house dey fuk be their job cheesy grin
Before nko, One wife or Monogamy is for poor/average Men.

Even if they no wan do, families go still dash them their pikin...who no wan be Royal inlaw.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by LUGBE: 11:10am On May 17, 2023
How do you want me to address him?

Is he a woman?

How many wives do you have?

How many have you divorced?

Please let me be, i do not want to talk.

Bimbilla:
How did you address him that way?😞
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Quebec91(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2023
cheesy
obiekunie01:
all these oni, obas, emirs and chiefs na only to pack toto full house dey fuk be their job cheesy grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 11:19am On May 17, 2023
7arrows:

I still don't get it with this man. I thut he was educated. The fact that u r a king doesn't mean u should marry everyone u date. U can do away match now. I bow sha
Educated or not..Ooni is not beholden to your Western or white man values.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by easytig(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2023
Wife number six don enter,the funny thing be say he never pregnate any one of them,abi ooni dey use condom ni,fucking six different legit pussy steady and not one don take in,abi ho.rny get low sperm count.seems he is impotent to be honest,won't be surprise if prophetess child belong to another man.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by judedwriter(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2023
apotura2:
This is very pitiable

Who no like enjoyment??

Yes morally sad, but humans too like to dey enjoy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Kemadealadire(f): 1:16pm On May 17, 2023
Hehehehe, turn by turn.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 1972xy: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
Dear Oni Orisa
Application to be the 7th wife
I am 32 years old. I have a PhD in Banking and finance, a Master degree in micro economics. CEO of capital finance .... A former miss Africa . I speak 65 languages across the continents. I am black woman.
I am single. Wishing to be address as Olori .
Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks.
HS.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by lexy2014: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
If this lady was ordinarily asked to become housewife for some random guy, she will lecture on how she is an independent woman who has a career she can't give up for anything. She will say she is strong woman....blablalabla. but here we are seeing her forsaking her career and living abroad to come and be glorified housewife in the name of queen.

In terms of marriage, a regular housewife is even more better than this one because a regular housewife always has access to her husband and manages the home for him and the kids. She can make input in the running of the home and the family.

This "queen" on the other hand, has no home to run neither she does have anything she offers the Ooni apart from sex. In a way, she is just his sex doll
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by lexy2014: 4:18pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay iyaebethegeeat, pls come and see doctor forsaking her career abroad to come and be 6th housewife
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 11:34pm On May 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Educated or not..Ooni is not beholden to your Western or white man values.

Know this and know peace.

How many wifes do you have? And how many concubines?
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:34am On May 18, 2023
7arrows:

How many wifes do you have? And how many concubines?
what do you want to use the information for?... am not beholden to your Western mental slavery like una, wannabe white men.

I reiterate monogamy is for a poor/average men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester / Official Translation Thread / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.