Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) (63187 Views)

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / I Thought They Said The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 3:05pm On May 18, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
what do you want to use the information for?... am not beholden to your Western mental slavery like una, wannabe white men.

I reiterate monogamy is for a poor/average men.
y

Bros why r u upset? I only asked an innocent question. It's not a problem sir. I know you have many and it's not a problem. I want to join your league so I needed a mentor. Obviously u r not ready to mentor me and ooni is not replying my emails.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 6:21pm On May 18, 2023
7arrows:
y

Bros why r u upset? I only asked an innocent question. It's not a problem sir. I know you have many and it's not a problem. I want to join your league so I needed a mentor. Obviously u r not ready to mentor me and ooni is not replying my emails.
Funny Man.

I just feels monogamy allowed for women excess like hoarding of sex and kitchen irresponsibility.... like if you listen to Married man on radio or bar complaining of no sex for six months or more...

No woman will dare starve his hubby of sex and foods when she knows what she is up against, they loves competition. Even the white men preaching monogamy change women like clothes after few years of marriage to be with another which i would call "unconvectional polygamy'.. last last na still polygamy i.e. multiple women.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 5:56am On May 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Funny Man.

I just feels monogamy allowed for women excess like hoarding of sex and kitchen irresponsibility.... like if you listen to Married man on radio or bar complaining of no sex for six months or more...

No woman will dare starve his hubby of sex and foods when she knows what she is up against, they loves competition. Even the white men preaching monogamy change women like clothes after few years of marriage to be with another which i would call "unconvectional polygamy'.. last last na still polygamy i.e. multiple women.

The truth is that men are polygamist in nature u cant hide it. U r correct, when a woman knows she has competition she buckles up. But for a wife, HUUM.... that one my hand no dey o. She might buckle up negatively. Anyway make God help us.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 10:17am On May 19, 2023
7arrows:

The truth is that men are polygamist in nature u cant hide it. U r correct, when a woman knows she has competition she buckles up. But for a wife, HUUM.... that one my hand no dey o. She might buckle up negatively. Anyway make God help us.
see you need to chat up married men or listen to Dr. Tolu ( Nigeria info Lagos, 10pm every Saturday) and see Lamentations of men complaining of no sex for months.... this won't happen in polygamy. It's curbs women excesses, when last did you hear brouhaha from Ooni palace?

My people would say " A man that loves his wife marry one wife, buh a man loves himself marry more than one'.

Who do love more? Yourself or your Wife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 7:07pm On May 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
see you need to chat up married men or listen to Dr. Tolu ( Nigeria info Lagos, 10pm every Saturday) and see Lamentations of men complaining of no sex for months.... this won't happen in polygamy. It's curbs women excesses, when last did you hear brouhaha from Ooni palace?

My people would say " A man that loves his wife marry one wife, buh a man loves himself marry more than one'.

Who do love more? Yourself or your Wife.

Hahahhahaha I beg I no wan laf. I dey para as i dey here. Jesus u r very funny but u make sense sha. Actually the bill that comes with it is much especially when living outside the country.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 8:01pm On May 19, 2023
7arrows:

Hahahhahaha I beg I no wan laf. I dey para as i dey here. Jesus u r very funny but u make sense sha. Actually the bill that comes with it is much especially when living outside the country.
Well, I don't know about where you are buh most times Polygamous men tend to spend less cos their wake up to responsibility ( cos they wan their child to be better than the other women) and Hussle themselves the few days you spend with her, she wouldn't want to bother you much with Bill else you stay where your peace is guaranteed with either of them.

Monogamy make women relax and tell man to man up while spending their own earnings on shoes and bags, Owanbe... hence the reason men die early cos of numerous stressful hussling which they still won't appreciate.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 11:53pm On May 20, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Well, I don't know about where you are buh most times Polygamous men tend to spend less cos their wake up to responsibility ( cos they wan their child to be better than the other women) and Hussle themselves the few days you spend with her, she wouldn't want to bother you much with Bill else you stay where your peace is guaranteed with either of them.

Monogamy make women relax and tell man to man up while spending their own earnings on shoes and bags, Owanbe... hence the reason men die early cos of numerous stressful hussling which they still won't appreciate.

U r now my mentor. But if casala burst na u ooooo. Hope u go accommodate me
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:17am On May 21, 2023
7arrows:

U r now my mentor. But if casala burst na u ooooo. Hope u go accommodate me
Funny Man...am sure you dey oversea? if so, please men don't live long like that so endeavour to always put yourself first...

Our happiness is Paramount.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 2:01pm On May 21, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Funny Man...am sure you dey oversea? if so, please men don't live long like that so endeavour to always put yourself first...

Our happiness is Paramount.

Yes u r right I'm in london. But I dont believe in the life here. Just to settle the family then I'll return. We must fix niger o. Cant be a slave in another man's land. I'm with you on this. HAPPINESS COMES FIRST.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 2:12pm On May 21, 2023
7arrows:

Yes u r right I'm in london. But I dont believe in the life here. Just to settle the family then I'll return. We must fix niger o. Cant be a slave in another man's land. I'm with you on this. HAPPINESS COMES FIRST.
fix Niger? Our case don pass repairable...

Talking about Slavery? One have to serve first then what come after is Merriments...

Although I learned life outside can be a bit Lonely buh atleast you have got yourself a Family..

Live 9ja to it ills jaree...or you dey eye one Unilag babe?
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 11:57pm On May 21, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
fix Niger? Our case don pass repairable...

Talking about Slavery? One have to serve first then what come after is Merriments...

Although I learned life outside can be a bit Lonely buh atleast you have got yourself a Family..

Live 9ja to it ills jaree...or you dey eye one Unilag babe?

No be that one my guy. Just that the freedom we get in niger cannot be compared to anywhere else. Niger na home. Make God help us.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 10:27am On May 22, 2023
7arrows:

No be that one my guy. Just that the freedom we get in niger cannot be compared to anywhere else. Niger na home. Make God help us.
which one again? freedom from taxes and utility bills....buh if one make small money (Pounds oo) out there, Nigeria is the best place to Invest with large populations couple with shabby/non existent tax....Na cashout especially in school area....

I feel you... that's if madam allow you back to 9ja alone Sha.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 11:20pm On May 22, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
which one again? freedom from taxes and utility bills....buh if one make small money (Pounds oo) out there, Nigeria is the best place to Invest with large populations couple with shabby/non existent tax....Na cashout especially in school area....

I feel you... that's if madam allow you back to 9ja alone Sha.

Very true. But who no get mind no fit run business for niger.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 2:19pm On May 23, 2023
7arrows:

Very true. But who no get mind no fit run business for niger.
True, buh he who get no mind no fy make correct Money for this Life oo...

Am sure you are born here...so you understand our ways...
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 12:39am On May 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
True, buh he who get no mind no fy make correct Money for this Life oo...

Am sure you are born here...so you understand our ways...

Yes o. Niger for life.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:08am On May 24, 2023
7arrows:

Yes o. Niger for life.
I hope sey no be POLITICS you dey eye....?

Big Man Things...I hail oooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:08am On May 24, 2023
7arrows:

Yes o. Niger for life.

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 5:28pm On May 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

Not at all bro.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MSGAMBLE9: 5:34pm On May 24, 2023
7arrows:

Not at all bro.
So how wan you solve our Niger problem...

Don't pull Emdee Tiamiuyu on us ooooo....
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 10:07pm On May 25, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
So how wan you solve our Niger problem...

Don't pull Emdee Tiamiuyu on us ooooo....

Na WE be OUR problem. So the solution dey our hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester / Official Translation Thread / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.