Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? (35549 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by harsysky(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2023
"
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2023
Officialetila:
Take it easy with him,I own two houses and a car:I would’ve won 200m yesterday on draws if not the late minutes goal courtesy gambling
continue with ur lies and deceiving the gullible ones.we no ur type

3 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 9:54pm On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Praying to whom exactly? Are you kidding? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

Magic has a better chance of happening to her than God hearing her prayer. She needs to get off her arse and move for the sake of her own life and future. undecided
you can only find rigjteosness in Jesus. That is ehy God does not reject a contrite heart. All prayers are made perfect in Jesus.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by NohurryInLife: 9:54pm On May 16, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Divorce him and marry me.
Mad man grin
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by NohurryInLife: 9:55pm On May 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
E no go pass Virtual.
If na that one, e reach make madam come open forum to seek help grin cheesy

And e fit be Aviator grin
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Killermamba: 9:56pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Is like I'm in a sound prof house shouting on top of my voice and no one is hearing me. It seems they don't even understand what I'm going through.

I explained everything to my family and everyone including my mother, and they keep advicing me to stand on my feet and fight for my home, so long as they's no violence. That I shouldn't divorce my husband.
We always have heated argument, raising voice at each other.

My mother inlaw on the other hand, was crying on the phone. Telling me not to mention that name (divorce) ever again.
All the family members are not in support of divorce, but the main person I'm married to seems not to care at all.

He obviously refused to stop gambling away with any money that comes to his hand.
He presently have no job and he's owning a lot.

He's addicted and he's not making effort to stop. This is the root problem in my home. Because he exhibit all the wrong behavior as a result of this addiction.
Once he have any little money, his attitude, everything changed. He becomes scary. Until he finishes everything in betting, I wouldn't be able to talk to him and he will listen.

What should I do? Where do I go that I wouldn't look like a disobedient person, dispite everyone's pleade?
I'm using all my time to cry, qurrel and grieve here. Can't find myself.
I am not financially stable to make a move without my family's support.

Madam stop crying I seriously understand your plight, please do join us on NSPPD with pastor Jerry eze and see how your home will be restored and your husband free from this demonic addiction.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Treadway: 9:56pm On May 16, 2023
Madam the first thing you need to do is stop babying him in any way. Try to ensure food is available for you and your kid ONLY. That guy needs to face his demons, you can't do it for him. He shouldn't expect food when he contributes nothing to getting the food, not even an effort. For every 100 naira in his pocket, he should choose between the basic necessity of using it for food or for his urge to gamble.

Rubbish!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by NohurryInLife: 9:57pm On May 16, 2023
treatise:

Low odds in this case, maximum of 3(with higher degree of certainty) with higher stakes are still rewarding; strategy matters
Like man City to score two goals....better teams over O.5 abi?? grin cheesy
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 9:57pm On May 16, 2023
xpressionx:
Gambling is as dangerous as taking hard substance,once you're hooked you are hooked.

I know a guy that sold his car to gamble.

Only God can save you.

Sure. Only God can. That is why the wife has to be strong for him. Madam i did advise you pray for him, ignore talking about the gambling part. As much as it sounds funny, that comment about going to his bet shop might work.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Bkdson2121: 9:58pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:
He really does annoying things. How can a grown man gamble away with all he has and return home empty expecting food to eat from his wife and little baby whom he left without anything?
My attitude has nothing to do here. What I tolerant, even you can not withstanding it.

Yesterday was the very first time I really insulted him. It was very annoying but I later regretted it though.

Your problem won't leave you if you don't stopped this your quarreling and harassing your husband. Simple solution has been given to you but you seem to be a stubborn person
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by ProphetM0hammad: 9:58pm On May 16, 2023
osazsky:
some seasons will be over while iceland sweeden norway japan just they kick of..or for ur mind na only england and Spain them take they bet...its 365 days
I'm trying to give the woman hope, your own is to spoil everything
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Zion243(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All these people asking you to pray — destiny4luv, Oloki, nappy760, Westernequinox, KazikageSama, ElijahIme1992, Blackazuma99, Zion243, MASTAkiLLAh, cyprianken, Starz825, Praktikals1000, TheOnlyUyai, isax, Herberthansome, ogascomax — do you know what they have in common? They detest your kind, any woman would even consider life outside of bondage in marriage as a better option. They despise the fact that you would dare to consider abandoning marriage to one of their own. But guess what? Absolutely none of them would think to pray, even for a second, if they were to find themselves shackled to anything close to what you are dealing with. You better wake the fk up from your brain damage, get out there, and do whatever you need to, to jumpstart your life and situation. undecided

God will not answer you; I can assure you of that because God is not a liar. He established the fact that He does not answer the unrighteous- Isaiah 1 and Isaiah 59. You can sit and try to go against Him while you watch your youth and vigor vanish from you in what seems a dead-end situation, or you can get off your butt, go out there and make yourself an employed woman, for the sake of you and your child. undecided

You sounds like a bitter soul. So she should leave her marriage because of what ? Gambling, haven't you see mny people who overcame betting addiction?

Stop acting like a witch.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On May 16, 2023
njelrapheal:
■ you can only find rigjteosness in Jesus. That is ehy God does not reject a contrite heart. All prayers are made perfect in Jesus.
Jesus Christ never said He makes your prayers perfect/holy so I am not certain where you get that hogwash from. Also, He never said that holiness is all you need. Rather, what Jesus Christ explicitly told you is that you should seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order to have all things(including answers to prayers) added to you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:01pm On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All these people asking you to pray — destiny4luv, Oloki, nappy760, Westernequinox, KazikageSama, ElijahIme1992, Blackazuma99, Zion243, MASTAkiLLAh, cyprianken, Starz825, Praktikals1000, TheOnlyUyai, isax, Herberthansome, ogascomax — do you know what they have in common? They detest your kind, any woman would even consider life outside of bondage in marriage as a better option. They despise the fact that you would dare to consider abandoning marriage to one of their own. But guess what? Absolutely none of them would think to pray, even for a second, if they were to find themselves shackled to anything close to what you are dealing with. You better wake the fk up from your brain damage, get out there, and do whatever you need to, to jumpstart your life and situation. undecided

What did I do to you? Why did you mention me?
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Bkdson2121: 10:02pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:
I have prayed about it, I have calmly talked to him. I have cried severally on his shoulder and he promised to stop, I have shouted, done everything, but he's not willing to let go.

How long have you prayed over it?
Did you remembered Abraham, Hannah just to mentioned a few in the Bible?
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Icrave4u: 10:02pm On May 16, 2023
Madam you just came to report your husband to his family members here Who are also into gambling. Dont expect any Good advixe here!

4 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by 12inchess: 10:03pm On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:
If you have done enough and he doesn't want to change..join him. They said if you can't beat them, then join them.

Locate his popular betting spot and meet him there, as he is staking games, stake your own too. Two of you will join hand and go home empty after loosing..he won't expect you to prepare food at home since both of you went to work gamble at the betting shop..

You will sleep with empty stomachs, but make sure your baby dey chop.

Na the man go use him hand begin advice you say make una stop.

No be only him sabi madd

I swear. I wan talk say make you leave that your mumu husband. But you see this advice I quoted is the best. Next time him wan go gamble back your baby and follow him. When you get there make sure you gamble everything till no money dey again. Just make sure plenty baby food dey for your baby to eat. By the time you got come home empty handed multiple times and no food dey for you both to chop hin head go correct. And who knows may be na you God go finally use to hammer winning (sure) number grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On May 16, 2023
Zion243:
■ You sounds like a bitter soul. So she should leave her marriage because of what ? Gambling, haven't you see mny people who overcame betting addiction? Stop acting like a witch.
I am bitter for choosing not to lie to OP which is exactly what you have done here. I see which way your moral compass has been pointing there... I was right to indicate that it was indeed twisted. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kubin: 10:03pm On May 16, 2023
Gambling is a bastard,my sister don't leave your husband oh,na only him fit stop oh,if serious thing happen to him no be person go tell him, nobody can be addicted to gambling like me,if I can stop gambling addiction of 7years anybody can overcome,stop advicing him to stop,just leave your life.hunger go tell him something.gamblers the only get sense when money finish,na then them go turn to motivational speaker, once money inter na to double am wey their mind to enter,sure 2odd.

5 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Leebeedo(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2023
Gambling no dey favour low stakers oh....na high stakers e dey favour. Tell your husband that.
If I'm broke, I stake N1m on mancity win, liverpool w/d, Barca w/d, madrid w/d and I cash out like N3-4m steady.
So you see what u mean!
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On May 16, 2023
Bkdson2121:
How long have you prayed over it? Did you remembered Abraham, Hannah just to mentioned a few in the Bible?
Have you yourself prayed half as much as Hannah did? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2023
xukwaa:
Gambling is not as worse as people thought. Gamblers with 4yrs confirmed experience will know what I meant.. Gamblers wey get regular side work!
story for d gods.i starting gambling since 2014 and by grace of God.i stopped last year.gambling is not just worse but worst.

5 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 16, 2023
ahnie:
Kobo of laive,leave her alone,when she gets tired she knows what to do.maybe she's looking for free money.

I remember vividly when she started this her epistles,we advised her to look for something to do,a user even gifted her 10k.if na woman wey get sense,she for use that 10k start something no matter how lil it's.

Most of us do not even put hope on our husbands,when there re kids to be fed,....she never ready.pride go do her something
And who told you i am not doing anything? Did I ask you for free money? Don't be too quick to jump into conclusion on someone you have not walk in their shoes.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Iluvmycontr3: 10:08pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Is like I'm in a sound prof house shouting on top of my voice and no one is hearing me. It seems they don't even understand what I'm going through.

I explained everything to my family and everyone including my mother, and they keep advicing me to stand on my feet and fight for my home, so long as they's no violence. That I shouldn't divorce my husband.

My mother inlaw on the other hand, was crying on the phone. Telling me not to mention that name (divorce) ever again.
All the family members are not in support of divorce, but the main person I'm married to seems not to care at all.

He obviously refused to stop gambling away with any money that comes to his hand.

He's addicted and he's not making effort to stop. This is the root problem in my home. Because he exhibit all the wrong behavior as a result of this addiction.
Once he have any little money, his attitude, everything changed. He becomes scary. Until he finishes everything in betting, I wouldn't be able to talk to him and he will listen.

What should I do? Where do I go that I wouldn't look like a disobedient person, dispite everyone's pleade?

The cardinal truth is that you are really in for a long thing, bcoz any problem as a result of bad attitude is almost incurable.

2 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 16, 2023
gaddafe:

Madam the root cause of your problem is not gambling but that he doesn't have a job. A man that doesn't have a job doesn't think straight.
He had a job even when he bet away his salaries.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by njelrapheal: 10:09pm On May 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said He makes your prayers perfect/holy so I am not certain where you get that hogwash from. Also, He never said that holiness is all you need. Rather, what Jesus Christ explicitly told you is that you should seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order to have all things(including answers to prayers) added to you. undecided

U dont reaf ur bible. In him all things are made whole. Bro
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Billions123: 10:09pm On May 16, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Tell him to play Ac Milan vs Inter over 2.5
And thank me later..
If she or her husband took your advice, they'd be more trouble in their home tonight. You all really really need to stop gambling.

The bet companies know you're never going to beat them at that game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by JealousCobra(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:

We can solve your husband s predicament with "do & command oil" only if you are interested. The oil when rub will hypnotized him to your wills only and save your marriage.

It cost less and can be waybill to any where you are.

You are free to expose me here if it didn't work.

Pure herbs and roots

You can email 😎
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by treatise: 10:12pm On May 16, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Like man City to score two goals....better teams over O.5 abi?? grin cheesy
Hahahahahaha grin just imagine a fixture like Man City vs Bendel Insurance (friendly)

1 Like

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kubin: 10:13pm On May 16, 2023
Leebeedo:
Gambling no dey favour low stakers oh....na high stakers e dey favour. Tell your husband that.
If I'm broke, I stake N1m on mancity win, liverpool w/d, Barca w/d, madrid w/d and I cash out like N3-4m steady.
So you see what u mean!
just they play, what about arsenal win/draw, Napoli w/d atlentico Madrid,w/d abi u no go play those once.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Neddstark: 10:14pm On May 16, 2023
duality:
Almost everyone says gambling is bad. Yet the bet shops are full of people

If the shops are full, imagine the apps grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2023
TheOnlyUyai:
Madam, leave that guy o. No underrate am. Him go boom big odds soon, no fear. See ehn, I almost won 25M last night with MrFelix draws if not for a late goal that casted the game. And I had a cash out of 2M, I didn't take it. I let greed take over. Tell him to follow MrFelix on Twitter and you shall smile soon. If to say I cash out that money, shebi I for dash you like 100k make you take hold your side.

Mafor, e go make sense soon. Na my own advice be that. grin
u for abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Mom Is Missing / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.