Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. (450 Views)

Want To Learn Ethical Hacking? Here's The Thread For You! / For Those That Want To Learn Hacking / Learn Ethical Hacking Nairaland Live# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. by Joseph1505(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2023
Learning ethical hacking is same as choosing between becoming rich or richer.

By becoming rich, I mean you could just learn it and keep it to yourself while by becoming richer, I mean you would have to work with the skill.

Don't quote me wrong, Ethical Hacking is not an illegal skill, go browse it.
The word "Ethical" Makes it legal.
another name for it is White Hat Hacking.

The work as super tech personnels to counter and discover any type of Cyber attacks from the Black Hat Hacker which are the illegal ones.

Don't think hacking is difficult, although you must pass through series of Programming classes of which I am ready to put you through.

I don't speak Chinese in my lectures, I will teach you the way a 3 years old kid should be taught.

No much theory, all practical and in the next 3 months, you are good.
Re: Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. by seeker121(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2023
How do I start?
Re: Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. by Maxilight: 11:24am On May 17, 2023
Ur location. Am interested
Re: Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. by liwan: 1:37pm On May 17, 2023
Joseph1505:
Learning ethical hacking is same as choosing between becoming rich or richer.

By becoming rich, I mean you could just learn it and keep it to yourself while by becoming richer, I mean you would have to work with the skill.

Don't quote me wrong, Ethical Hacking is not an illegal skill, go browse it.
The word "Ethical" Makes it legal.
another name for it is White Hat Hacking.

The work as super tech personnels to counter and discover any type of Cyber attacks from the Black Hat Hacker which are the illegal ones.

Don't think hacking is difficult, although you must pass through series of Programming classes of which I am ready to put you through.

I don't speak Chinese in my lectures, I will teach you the way a 3 years old kid should be taught.

No much theory, all practical and in the next 3 months, you are good.
Bro can you check your email? From Martin
Re: Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. by ezenwaez(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2023
I'm interested
Re: Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. by Joseph1505(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2023
ezenwaez:
I'm interested
Chat up
Re: Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. by Joseph1505(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Maxilight:
Ur location. Am interested
Email me, it's virtual class
Re: Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You. by Joseph1505(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2023
ezenwaez:
I'm interested
Email below

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Review Www.online-technews.com If Due For Adsense / Blog Scripts For Sale...cheapest Price Around / Is The Computer Becoming Better Than The Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.