Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State (32735 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by lordchiz(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2023
Calabar people and dark mind...Naso my ex Calabar gf can even kill .....Na God save my soul! They are always hot tempered and angry! Very sad set of people...they feel cheated in almost anything dey do!
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by chaloskyx: 12:15am On May 17, 2023
9me would think the brother slept with his wife but to hack off his testicles because of fruit just common apple and orange o bros you deserve life in prison!!!
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Ohraykon: 1:33am On May 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If you check well that man must have lived in Ogun state for a while.. if not why the skull mining in calabar
anambra home of organs harvesting na joke to you grin
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Benjamin4388(m): 1:43am On May 17, 2023
kingphilip:
Release him and let him come home shocked shocked

The plans wey de get for that man no be here.
I laughed so hard at this...even thru the all violence incident there was stil space for humor...naija na vibes
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Emmanuel909090: 1:59am On May 17, 2023
This is too much, your own blood. So many disfunctional families
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Cassandraloius: 2:30am On May 17, 2023
Violent family with wahala pro max, they came to this life to kill and to destroy. grin
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2023
OVB123:
A brother from the kingdom hell. I hope he will be completelly dealt with by the police.
(We are calling on the police to release him and let him come home” She concluded.) That will be the worst judgement for him in a place like CR
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by MrBroke(m): 5:45am On May 17, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmmm.... daughter calling on the Police to release him and let him come home makes me strongly believe the uncle was caught sleeping with the daughter. The uncle then shot dead the father... or hacked him to death. The story doesn't add up for me ... is it that quick the victim was shot ... beheaded and bagged? The girl knows the truth

What the fu<k are you capping. "Release him let him come home" is a euphemism for "let him come home and pay with his head and feel the same shit he did to my dad not stay behind bars or having to go to court cause that's a long process and we need equal justice immediately" grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Coolgent(m): 5:56am On May 17, 2023
dangermouse:
The police should release him ,let him go home grin
The daughter na savage. cool
Rip to the dead and may the daughter and the family he left behind get justice
Release who?
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Mikeeytools: 6:03am On May 17, 2023
Xkale1996:
you mumu idiot fool
the bastard dey seek attention
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by luluosas(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2023
The girl is a sound and good planner. I bet you, it will end up being AN EYE FOR AN EYE. My condolences please
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Caramia2020(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2023
They want him to come back home, so that he will receive jungle justice. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by dangermouse(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2023
Xkale1996:
you mumu idiot fool

How old are you? People who cannot comprehend simple English has no business being in this forum.

The joke is on you!
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by HRMK: 7:21am On May 17, 2023
him wan take am do pepesup?abi na money?what a country?nawa!
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Germi9: 7:41am On May 17, 2023
We are calling on the police to release him and let him come home” She concluded.

Niggaa what!!!
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Tonytonex(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2023
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/man-shoots-brother-hacks-off-private-parts/
He was lucky to be handed over to the police.
In some area, dem for don waste am.
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Tonytonex(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2023
Caramia2020:
They want him to come back home, so that he will receive jungle justice. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy grin
I was wondering why?
Very funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by BeigJawnson(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2023
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/man-shoots-brother-hacks-off-private-parts/

They do say blood is thicker than water. My brothers and sisters, Money issue or money related issue never enter the matter make them dey say blood is thicker than water, if this money or money related issue enter kpakam like this, that is when you will realize say water is thicker than the yeye blood wey bond them together as family. My take.
The dead should find rest.
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by mordred44: 8:23am On May 17, 2023
E shld b released to kill d rest of d family members....... idiot
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Alliswell248: 9:35am On May 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If you check well that man must have lived in Ogun state for a while.. if not why the skull mining in calabar

Common sense you lack.
Product of a failed home.
God forgive your parents, they failed you, the society and God.
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Comedian2019: 9:43am On May 17, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:
angry there's more to this story, why dismember him or is it a case of ritual gone wrong.

Come home 4 what.
Maybe to give him a royal welcome like this.🀣

Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Roozzaay(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2023
"We are calling on the police to release him and let him come home"
If this man go home, he would pray he had died in police custody
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by garriAndsugar: 10:08am On May 17, 2023
Alliswell248:

Common sense you lack.
Product of a failed home.
God forgive your parents, they failed you, the society and God.
πŸ˜‚ Thanks for describing your home
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Alliswell248: 10:43am On May 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:

πŸ˜‚ Thanks for describing your home

Keep crying.
Re: Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State by Mummiesboy: 2:17pm On May 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Is the girl dating her uncle, which one be make police release am, make him go house.
jungle dey wait for am for village

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling / EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted / Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.