Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? (26909 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2023
What business do you regret venturing into??

Share your experience grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2023
Betting

Tho it's has profited some and sent some back to trenches

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Paulson2020(m): 4:16am On May 17, 2023
Regretted opening a betking shop lost million naira of my hard earned money to the business.... Sometimes life isn't fair

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Orbhagbemi555: 8:19am On May 17, 2023
Paulson2020:
Regretted opening a betking shop lost million naira of my hard earned money to the business.... Sometimes life isn't fair

You should have opened a bet9ja or get a new Keke for transport

37 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Cyril44: 11:19am On May 17, 2023
Op share your own first

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Cyril44: 11:23am On May 17, 2023
Paulson2020:
wow so sorry bro.......stay strong :'

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
😑
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Paulson2020(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
Bet9ja have stop giving new account to new agent and no one is ready to sell his account that's why I tried betking... I don't like transport business because of driver wahala... Once bought 2 bikes for higher purchase barely 1 month both have accident and one even kill someone.. I spent money that year honestly...
Orbhagbemi555:

You should have opened a bet9ja or get a new Keke for transport

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by dododawa1: 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
KEKE Marwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Agbadocassava: 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
Most of you guys will regret not voting Tinubu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by slawomir: 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar
not regretting my keyboarding business though

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by RentedReality(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
I initially regretted opening an animal farm sometime in 2017.

Spent 600k on it. Imported those smelly he-goats from South South to the North only to realise there wasn't a market for ceremonial goats since it was so expensive and people really wanted the regular maradi or Sokoto red goats.

Then, one by one, they all died. It was sad because some were pregnant and I was expecting their numbers to grow.

The vet told me that they weren't resistant to a particular disease that was commonplace in the North since they were all bred from the south.

I counted my losses.

Anyways, I changed tactics and started selling rams instead. Fast forward to today and I'm still selling rams 🐏

Never give up

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by H2ho(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
angry
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by obaidan: 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
Transportation....drivers are a different breed...the kind of hypertension they give u. Na God no go let u die

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by iWitnessLive: 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
Smoke business..

My friends smoked me out of business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2wnTmFbG0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Lemmy123(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
I never start...

I'm looking to start a palm oil business

15 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
Paulson2020:

Was it bet-king or mismanagement?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Juanmike(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
Opening a brothel

17 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by tiswell(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2023
...not minding my business

9 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by livenija: 1:41pm On May 17, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Most of you guys will regret not voting Tinubu
u b fool

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by livenija: 1:42pm On May 17, 2023
Juanmike:
Opening a brothel
lies or tell us more.

Liesssss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
Business is not for everyone tho
Some Pple just naturally don’t have the strength to own and manage a business.

Sorry for the losses y’all. God lift u up again
Amen

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Dacronym(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
Amazon business. I am Just coming out of years of Debts upon Debts and Struggling.
And the "Business of caring for others and family matters", cos that worsened my situation and made me take risks in the Amazon Checkout Business.

And if you are that Guy at Oregun, Ikeja, Christ embassy Building in 2018 or 2019, that brought Guys to hold me down, and hook me up, sat me on the floor because of the money I owed you, even though I was not running and it was not my fault at all, PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW.
I've been trying to reach you. I went there couldn't find you either there. It's been long but I wanna pay you back and you give me my Phone that you seized from ( which further held me back & worsened my situation) and my Jersey money, #10k.
I pay you back for the failed order and you give me back my 10k for jersey and my Redmi note 4 pro in value, all adjusted for inflation ofcourse

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Akabuking: 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
livenija:
u b fool
Big fool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by goodness4ever(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
I am still looking before I leap.
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Benki003(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
Hmm
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Akoky: 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
Investing in Stelmat

Those guys are unreliable. Don't ever do anything with them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by DropsMic(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
Cryptocurrency

19 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by PapaNnamdi: 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
E hailing business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Obiebanks007(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2023
Poultry (foul)...though have had the knowledge but I lost enough cash....maybe the cash lost was to gain me knowledge Incase I intend going into it again in the Future

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Staphylococcus: 1:45pm On May 17, 2023
Real estate. I am now addicted to the buisness that I barely have savings, and same time not willing to sell. I just derive joy owning them

I will rather buy land than put money in the bank.

Been trying to shift my attention to rare coins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
angry
Poultry my grandma was dashing people eggs, and life chicken, I have to close down.

40 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Elite Solar Kiosk To Enhance Opportunities For Small Business Owners / USSD: NCC Bars Telcos From Charging Customers / CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.