Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? (26915 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Iseoluwani: 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
E hailing business is good

I gave someone my maruwa and bike but they wanted to kill their FATHER and not me. I bought bike for my self and saw that they were just trying to play smart

Presently into logistics and it's way less stressful , just be trustworthy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by fcbelle72(f): 1:47pm On May 17, 2023
livenija:
u b fool

His own fool, get gray hair, and walks with ,walking stick grin

11 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Iseoluwani: 1:47pm On May 17, 2023
Staphylococcus:
Real estate. I am now addicted to the buisness that I barely have savings, and same time not willing to sell. I just derive joy owning them

I will rather buy land than put money in the bank.

I will be like u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by RIDOO: 1:47pm On May 17, 2023
Giving Keke maruwa to people for transport business.They almost caused depression in my life.. Some even ran away with the Keke.. Nigerians l hail una!
Thank God for delivering me from debt .l don wise up now sha.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2023
Can't say but I'm going into meta force soon.

Hope I don't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Topman4rl: 1:48pm On May 17, 2023
The business I regret starting is Neolife business even though the business is working but there some people in that will never allow it to work for you, they only be making you work like machine for there own benefits

18 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by iCauseTrouble: 1:49pm On May 17, 2023
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by me5you: 1:50pm On May 17, 2023
Lol you go invest in rich quick coin?

DropsMic:
Cryptocurrency
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by KonTagiousBull: 1:50pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralKoko:
What business do you regret venturing into??

Share your experience grin

WOMEN...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Staphylococcus: 1:50pm On May 17, 2023
Iseoluwani:

I will be like u

Don’t get too addicted to it. You won’t have savings

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Iseoluwani: 1:52pm On May 17, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Don’t get too addicted to it. You won’t have savings

I don't mind, at least it will be my savings

5 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by me5you: 1:52pm On May 17, 2023
KonTagiousBull:

WOMEN...

Werey, you dey sell Women neh? Or you go sponsor one girl for school

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Staphylococcus: 1:54pm On May 17, 2023
Iseoluwani:

I don't mind, at least it will be my savings

Right. If it works for you, go for it. You can NEVER be at loss in the business.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 1:56pm On May 17, 2023
Try raw food business
Paulson2020:
Bet9ja have stop giving new account to new agent and no one is ready to sell his account that's why I tried betking... I don't like transport business because of driver wahala... Once bought 2 bikes for higher purchase barely 1 month both have accident and one even kill someone.. I spent money that year honestly...

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 1:57pm On May 17, 2023
RIDOO:
Giving Keke maruwa to people for transport business.They almost caused depression in my life.. Some even ran away with the Keke.. Nigerians l hail una!
Thank God for delivering me from debt .l don wise up now sha.
Transport business if you cannot drive it yourself, dont bother

26 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 1:58pm On May 17, 2023
Iseoluwani:
E hailing business is good

I gave someone my maruwa and bike but they wanted to kill their FATHER and not me. I bought bike for my self and saw that they were just trying to play smart

Presently into logistics and it's way less stressful , just be trustworthy
What's the name of the business?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Most of you guys will regret not voting Tinubu
The subject matter is completely different from your quote. That shows the extent of how myopic your reasoning faculty has become, keep masturbatinggg on an 80yr old druggie. Remain ever delusional. What a waste of spermm

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by LavishINC: 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
Boutique Omo e nearly kill me..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Blake755: 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
Cryptocurrency

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 2:02pm On May 17, 2023
My elder brother ventured into and it was the driver that boiught the car using a 3rd party.
obaidan:
Transportation....drivers are a different breed...the kind of hypertension they give u. Na God no go let u die

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 2:03pm On May 17, 2023
Lemmy123:
I never start...

I'm looking to start a palm oil business
Ensure it is coming from south-south

4 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by sircrabo: 2:03pm On May 17, 2023
Topics Like This make Nairaland Interesting. Not Tribal Jabs everytime

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
join this channel m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
DropsMic:
Cryptocurrency

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
Selling of condoms to all those olosho......I will go from one hotel to the other selling the condom, they will not pay me telling me to Bleep instead...I have bleeped them tired.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by treatise: 2:06pm On May 17, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

You should have opened a bet9ja or get a new Keke for transport
The brand really matters .

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Jaykay33(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2023
Lemmy123:
I never start...
I'm looking to start a palm oil business
Please can you share with us, how do u intend starting it? Where will u be buying from and how are u going to market it?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Lemmy123(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2023
Rubyjade:

My Igala make original and rich palm oil too, but I'll keep that in mind

12 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2023
LavishINC:
Boutique Omo e nearly kill me..

I'm In same situation right now. I am even looking for a way to dispose off the clothes now in wholesales prices so I can quit the business finally. The business is too slow in my area and most times, I struggle to sell just 2 dresses in a month. It's that bad.

Please what happened and how did you later go about it? Did you sell off the wears or how did you get over it...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
If I might ask why south south please?

3 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Emmypure: 2:09pm On May 17, 2023
Venturing into clito currency.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Kubin: 2:09pm On May 17, 2023
Gambling business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Parachoko: 2:11pm On May 17, 2023
RentedReality:
I initially regretted opening an animal farm sometime in 2017.

Spent 600k on it. Imported those smelly he-goats from South South to the North only to realise there wasn't a market for ceremonial goats since it was so expensive and people really wanted the regular maradi or Sokoto red goats.

Then, one by one, they all died. It was sad because some were pregnant and I was expecting their numbers to grow.

The vet told me that they weren't resistant to a particular disease that was commonplace in the North since they were all bred from the south.

I counted my losses.

Anyways, I changed tactics and started selling rams instead. Fast forward to today and I'm still selling rams 🐏

Never give up

Nice one

I love ram meat eh

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Elite Solar Kiosk To Enhance Opportunities For Small Business Owners / USSD: NCC Bars Telcos From Charging Customers / CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.