Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? (26936 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Oyindamolah: 7:07pm On May 18, 2023
Blake755:

Omo dey story long oo I aren't gonna lie I will love to start up something at the end I will Abaddon it cause I find it hectic like this nah anything that can guarantee me money I will love to do
if that's the case business is not for you

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Blake755: 7:19pm On May 18, 2023
Oyindamolah:
if that's the case business is not for you
Then what is for me hmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Oyindamolah: 7:21pm On May 18, 2023
Blake755:

Then what is for me hmm
I don't know business is about consistency, doing it every day, even if you don't feel like, it could be boring but it's rewarding at the end of the day. Choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Amarallllll(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2023
Victory662:
This is my $200 crypto 😭

Jesus Christ! What happened ?

4 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by imoh4king(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2023
kellybently:

you trade your self or you gave ur account out?

Myself
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by kellybently(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2023
imoh4king:

Myself

ohh. sorry for your loose.

But trading is profitable is you have strict account management rules. also give fundamental analysis a big priority

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by professore(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2023
Iseoluwani:

you quoted me saying nothing
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Contekbbc: 9:20pm On May 18, 2023
IyaTola:
Are the clothes still available? If yes I am willing to buy them. Don't close the shop look at what would sell in your area and keep moving.

I have been following you here on our nairaland.
I must confess that you're veeeery nice person with a veeery BIG heart
May you continue to SHINE
you're a big light
Keep it up ma'm

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by virginboy1(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2023
Insight ful thread

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 8:18am On May 19, 2023
wink
Contekbbc:

I have been following you here on our nairaland.
I must confess that you're veeeery nice person with a veeery BIG heart
May you continue to SHINE
you're a big light
Keep it up ma'm
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by DrUche3(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Ah omo. What are you doing now? Is it bye bye to school just like that or
I'm definitely getting back to academic path next year. I've lost many years already.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by lavylilly: 1:08pm On May 19, 2023
Meet any Aboki make you perch for him side , u go get insight
Love800:
Tank u so much.

But is it only cow meat dat is used for the business?
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by livenija: 2:08pm On May 19, 2023
DrUche3:

I guess you've never made any mistake all your life. There's really no need for the insult if you read what I typed well.
really mmm doesn't teach any one lesson isn't ready to learn
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Love800(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2023
Tank u.

I appreciate
lavylilly:
Meet any Aboki make you perch for him side , u go get insight
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Greatdober: 4:11pm On May 19, 2023
After spending time and money to learn fx, finally learnt it and started trading..
Greed kicked in was making 500$ and a loosing almost double the next..
Lost over 7m..
Gave it a break, started off little and set a target..
No matter how good you are in trading, if you no manage your emotions..
You go dey loose money.

And i think future trading is too volatile to work on

8 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Greatdober: 4:34pm On May 19, 2023
Dshocker:
Lost so much millions in Forex...
I won't doubt you a bit, i learnt forex 2020 and after much practice became good and was making some bucks..
I never did work on the greed part of me, long story cut short..
I learnt the hard way.. i started setting targets..
That's how I've been safe
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by nwetadinobi042(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2023
Which app is this?
Victory662:
This is my $200 crypto 😭
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by GeneralKoko(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2023
Staphylococcus:
Real estate. I am now addicted to the buisness that I barely have savings, and same time not willing to sell. I just derive joy owning them

I will rather buy land than put money in the bank.

Been trying to shift my attention to rare coins.

There's never a regret with real estate investment you're on the right track!! With time when the properties begin to appreciate you'd see that this investment is one of the best out there grin

Meanwhile, I think you should add lands in Epe to ypur portfolio. If you have,I think you should add more grin
Epe is the future and would attract lots of development and it is evident in the fast appreciation of properties around there.

You can hit me up on WhatsApp

0 8 1 3 0 03 6 1 0 6
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by MrPOTUS: 6:20pm On May 19, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

I'm In same situation right now. I am even looking for a way to dispose off the clothes now in wholesales prices so I can quit the business finally. The business is too slow in my area and most times, I struggle to sell just 2 dresses in a month. It's that bad.

Please what happened and how did you later go about it? Did you sell off the wears or how did you get over it...

You know your business is a mortal and bricks business.

But you don't have to remain that way, why don't you invest social media??

Why don't you get a social media manager that will help you manage your account, run Ads for your brand and help you generate leads??

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2023
MrPOTUS:

You know your business is a mortal and bricks business.

But you don't have to remain that way, why don't you invest social media??

Why don't you get a social media manager that will help you manage your account, run Ads for your brand and help you generate leads??

Hmmmm thanks very much Boss. Thing is, I'm trying on my own too to promote the business online, but I guess it's not enough. Perharps I might need to get the SM Manager as you suggest. Thanknyou!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by DrUche3(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2023
livenija:
really mmm doesn't teach any one lesson isn't ready to learn
That's why you should never crucify a man until you hear from him. This was since late 2016 / early 2017. The MMM effect was the eye opener.
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 10:44am On May 20, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

Hmmmm thanks very much Boss. Thing is, I'm trying on my own too to promote the business online, but I guess it's not enough. Perharps I might need to get the SM Manager as you suggest. Thanknyou!
Start with you inner circle
Old school mates
Family
Neighbors
Church members
Do bc on WhatsApp
When you engage on SM hashtag your brand. Don't waste money getting a SMM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by realpoacher(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2023
IyaTola:
How, gist me

Good evening, please can you buy my wife boutique wears wholesale too?

Her wears have not been selling and she is currently heavy with pregnancy.

Problem is, we are based in Lokoja, kogi State. I don't know how it's going to be

3 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by idalex: 6:34pm On May 20, 2023
SkyFi:

taaii !!! Don't say that !

It failed you because you put in money and expected quick returns, you may have also put in money that was not set aside for investment.
I was also naive in the past and made some decisions that made me loose value of my crypto investments, but I have learned a lot and now applying my experience in my decision making, mit is paying off already.

This is the time to make money in crypto with so many projects now all the prices are low. The price will only go up from here.

I can teach you 1 or 2 moves to start making profits on if only you have that spare change you can afford to loose !

@SkyFi
kindly reply m PM
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 7:09pm On May 20, 2023
I can but you are far from me. What do we do?
realpoacher:

Good evening, please can you buy my wife boutique wears wholesale too?

Her wears have not been selling and she is currently heavy with pregnancy.

Problem is, we are based in Lokoja, kogi State. I don't know how it's going to be
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by realpoacher(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2023
IyaTola:
I can but you are far from me. What do we do?

I can take pictures of all her wears tomorrow and send to you on whatsapp and then we negotiate.

Then if you have someone here who you can send over to verify, then you transfer and the person move the clothes from us to the park to waybill to you

3 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 9:21am On May 21, 2023
EGUNSOLA14:
good advice!!!
Excellent advice
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by adedola5: 9:37am On May 21, 2023
Rubyjade:
angry
Poultry my grandma was dashing people eggs, and life chicken, I have to close down.

I’ve been into poultry for 7years and I’ve never regretted going into it. How will you grandma be dashing people egg and live chicken lol

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Pablo9090: 11:00am On May 21, 2023
Staphylococcus:
Real estate. I am now addicted to the buisness that I barely have savings, and same time not willing to sell. I just derive joy owning them

I will rather buy land than put money in the bank.

Been trying to shift my attention to rare coins.
How far bro , how can i start to collect rare coins too
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Drunkard1: 12:15pm On May 21, 2023
IyaTola:
How, gist me
please be careful of people asking you to buy wears from,far distance. Scammers are everywhere. If they are not in ur state and easy to access avoid them. Unless they will send it to your location first or use escrow service. Scammers been lurking around lately, found some chat here suspicious. They are creating the tool to scam people,

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by oxiide22(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2023
DrUche3:
Ponzi o
That shit is so evil! I ask God for Mercy everyday. I never knew the end was as disastrously devastating as I experienced it.
I feel so pained and guilty because I couldn't refund everyone that put their hard earned monies even after selling off my personal assets. I even dropped from school as a second year Pharmacy student and the aftermath have been tormenting my life ever since...

Dear Nairalanders, Ponzi is evil! Learn from me and stay away from it!
so sorry for this

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by oxiide22(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Funny and Educating. I have plans to build a hotel. I lost so much money between February and April this year. I am currently praying to God that the source of income that fetched the money should not block( at least till the end of the year).

If my prayer is answered, I should be able to save 40 Milion naira between now and end of the year.

If it works, I am seriously considering building a hotel of about 20 rooms, with lounge/bar. I prefer that to building a house.

What are your thoughts?
boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Tony Elumelu Commissions Peju Alatise For Home Sculpture (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.