Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) (32110 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison / Angry Ghanaians Attack A Police Officer - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26am On May 17, 2023
Olufunmilayo should be law abiding na

Why harass the uniformed man? 😂
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by erai30(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2023
She is sent to kirikiri for holding a police officer by the collar, but they gave Seen Kuti 48 hour in police custody after giving an officer some dirty slaps and asking him if he is mad. Naija my country
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2023
juman:
I saw an incident.
I was near a place where police shot a motor boy in the leg without a sensible reason, the elders of the town stood up led by retired assistant commissioner of police reported at ibadan.

The officer was removed from the police road blocks around the place, but returned back after like six months.
What else can they do?

I once had a Police friend. (Lost contact with him some 25yrs ago) the things he told me about that Farce call Force can fill 10 Thesis. Unfortunately, they are the only Civil defence we have against Criminals and Criminality.

With what I know of them, I tried to stay away from them as much as I can. Too many bad eggs amongst them. I had this feeling that the Force actually corrupt an otherwise good individuals.
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2023
cunny88:
Seun kuti has set precedence
Police are now wise by maintaining calmness no matter the insult thereby gaining public sympathy.

That's how it should be.
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:30am On May 17, 2023
manutdrichie:
Why till June 6?, Seun's own was just 3days and he was granted bail

You didn't even ask. How many police men were remanded in prison for assaulting civilians? The police man that killed the lawyer lady in ajah, were is he now? I guess the man is chilling at home a free man
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:31am On May 17, 2023
erai30:
She is sent to kirikiri for holding a police officer by the collar, but they gave Seen Kuti 48 hour in police custody after giving an officer some dirty slaps and asking him if he is mad. Naija my country

Police that kill innocent citizens are even treated more leniently
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Goodman2023: 9:32am On May 17, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Madness.....see the girl eyes and the sheepish smile on the face of the policeman.......something must have transpired.

What transpired is not the business of the police, from the look of that photo, she was joking like mc agbero
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by able20(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2023
The Police are setting Igbos up for assaults on police officers.
Yesterday, it was Kuti
Today another lady from Ogbomosho
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:36am On May 17, 2023
Is she in any way related to Seun?
How people have the guts to assault Police is something I still find difficult to understand.
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Samogloby: 9:36am On May 17, 2023
I was assaulted in Abuja by the police sometimes ago at the filling station,I reported the matter to the then commissioner of police through his public lines, nothing was done. If the reverse was the case,I believe Nigeria police will press charges against me. Useless people
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:37am On May 17, 2023
manutdrichie:
The rich and the poor are not treated the same way.
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2023
richie240:
See as she strong face like person wey wan born pikin.
To know husband beaters/strong-headed wives nor too hard!
cool
na lie,na dis kain ladies dey submit to their husbands pass.

Fear the ones who pretends outside the most.
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Caveatemptor(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2023
Hmm.
Follow the link below to watch real harassment and abuse on a human being.

https://twitter.com/OGBENI_BAMBAM/status/1658736223022727168?s=20
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Fireson: 9:45am On May 17, 2023
Wahala dey disguise ..

For all your solar needs . We are tested and trusted Nationwide. Call or WhatsApp 07018421413

Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:48am On May 17, 2023
manutdrichie:

Who said they will obey? His case will b transferred to abuja
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by TsbAfrica: 9:51am On May 17, 2023
In this life just do whatever you can to be in the circle of the rich .... Becasue the law is made to control the poor
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by youngrichnigga: 9:52am On May 17, 2023
Picture doesn't tell the whole story, will the police believe the picture of a policeman alleged to be assaulting a civilian? They'll demand for more evidence undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Peppysco: 9:52am On May 17, 2023
Nigerian policemen have devised a new way to redeem their battered image by acting dumb and cool in the face of aggression just to trap their attackers into commiting serious punishable offences against them. Who would ever believe that the dreaded Nigerian policemen, known for their serious human rights violations would now be on the receiving end of slaps and public ridicule without raising a finger or cocking their guns? Guys, beware, na new strategy now, make una nor fall mugun for them ooo.
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Tmex(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2023
All this rubbish is so uncalled for, so a policeman can just assault people at will because he is police? This is pure bullying. So it doesnt matter how the police could have wronged the lady?
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Xgbabubaii: 9:54am On May 17, 2023
Earn $30-$100 daily bombing Instagram using your phone
Proofs attached!!

Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Ade3131: 9:56am On May 17, 2023
manutdrichie:

Only of Femi Falana was her lawyer..!

Who's speaking on her behalf matters.
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Tmex(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2023
Caveatemptor:
Hmm.
Follow the link below to watch real harassment and abuse on a human being.

https://twitter.com/OGBENI_BAMBAM/status/1658736223022727168?s=20

This is pure bullying, what is enforcement about this?
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 10:03am On May 17, 2023
cunny88:
Seun kuti has set precedence

Same treatment should also be given to Seun..
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 10:11am On May 17, 2023
Jostoman:
i hope they will also remand any police officer that assaulted citizen in Kirikiri too.

My dear, Nigerian law is upside down, I hope too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by boladez(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2023
Impunity kills everybody..

How can a normal human being go physical with a law enforcement officer....you should go and follow the official channels of seeking redress!

I don't blame them , those who grew up under military era will not try this at home.

It's not cool to molest police simply use the reporting channels to report police misdemeanor. The police authorities have been very respo save lately , sense transcends power!
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2023
Something prompted that lady's reaction cos if u look closely the police was equally holding the ladys dress. I don't trust our police. Video capturing wud had gone a long way.. who knows if the officer had physically harassed her be4 this pics they put up. The lady might be innocent
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by shoprite: 10:39am On May 17, 2023
Draslo:
Judging by the way the cop is snickering, he's obviously at fault. In a situation like this and a Nigerian cop is innocent, he would have been cocking his gun up and down. Kra!!! Kra!!!

Exactly! What led to this ? No story behind it, just a picture showing a lady holding on to the uniform of the Policeman . . .This man would have harassed her or something for it to get to this . . .but still no story behind the picture just what the Police want us to know . . .These people are not to be trusted . . .imagine in the other story I hear the Policeman is now in coma grin grin grin ; . . .Someone who drove to the offender's house to get N12k for vehicle repairs and then later drove to a Police formation to make a report has now suddenly slipped into a coma just for being slapped grin grin grin
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by louso(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2023
[quote author=manutdrichie post=123183451]Why till June 6?, Seun's own was just 3days and

Justice for Elites is different from the Commmon Man o. Seun is from a Reputable Family, hence, he got Falana to defend him but who will defend this unguided young Lady?
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by Georgejeez: 10:48am On May 17, 2023
A new meme is born grin grin grin
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by tomju2(f): 11:06am On May 17, 2023
Draslo:

I'm not married. My girlfriend worships me....so I wouldn't know.

I still maintain the woman is probably on her right. She fit be olosho sef because na Dem no dey waste time grab man shirt

Your gf worships you! And you allow it? Are you God?
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by gassbee: 11:07am On May 17, 2023
manutdrichie:
levels pass levels, if u no get money for this country ur own don done
Re: Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2023
that police man must have been drunk and maybe he slapped this childs bum bum,,thats why she jacked his shirt like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Nab Fake Doctor After Working 10 Years With FG / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.